The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-05-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
thanks bro for the information, anyone tried the trick before?
hope can try someday hehe ...
I won't try either. I prefer to meet the girl at the lobby, gum then proceed.
Or the other way around, she book the room and I went in w/o registration - this is quite common with the wolves girl.
But it's good info nonetheless and might be useful for some bros.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 18-05-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
She's actually this girl, who's using a new name and phone number.

http://sglonelyguy.com/wen-jing-massage/
Business must be bad.
Old 19-05-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
A few brothers here stopped posting MRs or post after we had enough of the ML as booking becomes extremely difficult after a good MR is posted. Booking her is now an uphill task for my very limited last-minute timing. She is selective as she is now educated by dunno who of STD through BBBJ. Regular gets the same service if you manage to get a slot. Newcomers, sorry. Btw, she is not good in massage using hands no matter how hard she tries (just my opinion), gave enough chance liao. If you get a slot, go straight into BM and 69, her strong points, don't waste time lying there to feel like hell when you can reach for the heavens immediately. If you want good massage, there is $50/hour clean massage nearby to make out for that shortcoming once you return to earth after her service. Will not comment on her stats as I have differing views, just note that I RTM, and that means sessions are fulfilling. I have finished my last/final session with her and moving on to next target waiting in my PM box, while awaiting Mei Mei to get her visa to return to our shores after the raid last year. Haiz.
This Cassie used to be a fl too? Maybe she got a sugar daddy or is just too lazy. 120 for a non-existent massage and a hj too way too much. But her d cups are really alluring. Any bros with idea on how to get bbbj from her?
Old 19-05-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Bonkie14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
This Cassie used to be a fl too? Maybe she got a sugar daddy or is just too lazy. 120 for a non-existent massage and a hj too way too much. But her d cups are really alluring. Any bros with idea on how to get bbbj from her?
Cassie did provide Bbbj for her package, think she had ask her okt to add on this svc. Why am i so sure cos i just went for her yesterday. Will follow up my fr for her later
Old 19-05-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://sglonelyguy.com/mi-mi-massage/
with bbbj, anyone tried? she allow 69 painting?
Old 19-05-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkie14 View Post
Cassie did provide Bbbj for her package, think she had ask her okt to add on this svc. Why am i so sure cos i just went for her yesterday. Will follow up my fr for her later
Is this cassie that cassie which was quite the discussion awhile back?

Pic looks different but not sure.
Old 19-05-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Is this cassie that cassie which was quite the discussion awhile back?

Pic looks different but not sure.
Bro it's a different Cassie. The previous Cassie is way better than this one. She went from fully nude to FC & now no more listed anywhere. But i believe she is still taking regulars but too bad still insisting on staying FC though.
Old 19-05-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/mi-mi-massage/
with bbbj, anyone tried? she allow 69 painting?
she dont mind but leaving very very soon. you can try ur luck on whether u can book a slot with her remainng time
Old 19-05-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 20
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkie14 View Post
This Cassie is not my cup of tea. Tried & was quite disappointed. Would rather stay with my regular MLs. MOMO VIVIAN AND LYNN.
Old 20-05-2017, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3301 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeking87 View Post
She told me she is no more doing BBBJ. Dunnoe how true izzit. Maybe it's just me. Nonetheless a demure & soft spoken young lady.

She has just changed her ad..... thumbs up for being honest about it.
you cannot trust this user, Snowsaint

just look at the record of post, half of it is doing ads. join date and reputation do not gel well.

its a promotor account.
Old 20-05-2017, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Trace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud of

Fr for Cassie from

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=650252

All this while been rtm to one or two of my regular ml , yesterday was feeling very horny yet so heng that all of them can't match the timing i wanted, so decided to go for her. My whole session with Cassie was great and i would say more then what i expected.

Location was given clearly and was greeted by this sweet syt. Her looks does not disappointed me as she looks as per photo. Massage as others bro's mention it's not for hard massage fans, anyway I'm there to have fun and release so....
Teasing is sensual and very enjoyable. Her bm is really power, her bbbj is not those hardcore type but more towards slow and licking which i like, if too fierce i might misfire very fast, haha. Throughout the session she is just wearing her tiny little g string so i can roam freely and easily, in short, u can do alots of things and she is game for it. I find Cassie is a very sincere gal which will make sure my money well spent, before i left her place she wanted me to clarify for her regards her service provide, be it you are her regular or first timer, she will still be wearing her g string and provide all the service listed in her ad (Bbbj, Bm, nude etc) except for the cim part which she had inform her okt to removed it.
Hope my MR can help to clear many doubts. So now, i have one more choice to Rtm, hehe.
Old 20-05-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
you cannot trust this user, Snowsaint

just look at the record of post, half of it is doing ads. join date and reputation do not gel well.

its a promotor account.

Seems like all the accounts writing MRs for this Cassie can't really be trusted. All look very dubious, just promoting her services to cover up the misses other bros shared over here. It's really a battle between the big head and small head kinda decision to take the risk of visiting her.
Old 20-05-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 19
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

any bros here got a good recommendation for JG other than Laura and Ling Ling Jie? haven't seen too many good reviews for this. thanks in advance!
Old 20-05-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 19
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbalest View Post
Guys, thinking of trying Laura. However just concerned if she is on the heavier side. I guess her pic the boobs so big I worried my slip disk will act up if she mounts me.
she is definitely not fat but tends to be a bit meatier. but her boobs are natural and huge so that's a plus.
Old 20-05-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace View Post
Fr for Cassie from

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=650252

All this while been rtm to one or two of my regular ml , yesterday was feeling very horny yet so heng that all of them can't match the timing i wanted, so decided to go for her. My whole session with Cassie was great and i would say more then what i expected.

Location was given clearly and was greeted by this sweet syt. Her looks does not disappointed me as she looks as per photo. Massage as others bro's mention it's not for hard massage fans, anyway I'm there to have fun and release so....
Teasing is sensual and very enjoyable. Her bm is really power, her bbbj is not those hardcore type but more towards slow and licking which i like, if too fierce i might misfire very fast, haha. Throughout the session she is just wearing her tiny little g string so i can roam freely and easily, in short, u can do alots of things and she is game for it. I find Cassie is a very sincere gal which will make sure my money well spent, before i left her place she wanted me to clarify for her regards her service provide, be it you are her regular or first timer, she will still be wearing her g string and provide all the service listed in her ad (Bbbj, Bm, nude etc) except for the cim part which she had inform her okt to removed it.
Hope my MR can help to clear many doubts. So now, i have one more choice to Rtm, hehe.
Will she be wearing g-string or nude?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1