The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3525 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 元宵节快乐!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Mod deleted the post...

Please use the sponsor agents found in the sticky...I had reported the post to Boss for decision...

Mod can allow free sharing of info but not allowed non-sponsor agent...totally unfair to those paying sponsor agents...
Agreed. Must be fair to those paying advertising agent.
Many of the not paying agents acting as stealth mode here.
Also, to be as the safe side, those agent paying advertisement has their reputation to protect, and will at least provide services up to standard, as for stealth agent, use at your own risk... Beware of hidden cost and over promise...

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 24-02-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
Also, to be as the safe side, those agent paying advertisement has their reputation to protect, and will at least provide services up to standard, as for stealth agent, use at your own risk... Beware of hidden cost and over promise...
No worries...just keep sharing here and enjoy yourself...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-02-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
No worries...just keep sharing here and enjoy yourself...
Sure.. Will post my Sexifaction encounter (if any) here..

BTW, I was zap by 2 person here by sharing the above opinion, guessed offended some ppl trying to make money here.. I am not worry abt it... Lol...

Old 24-02-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18472 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOl...this was the favourite crusade of our 'Famed' seaj! Really envy you guys can cheong so often! So whats the 行情 in DS now, 2k for on?
Old 25-02-2016, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround View Post
LOl...this was the favourite crusade of our 'Famed' seaj! Really envy you guys can cheong so often! So whats the 行情 in DS now, 2k for on?
Yes! Some shorter MM are 1.5kcat.

Old 03-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 14
nikeboy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternikeboy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

anyone chionging in Danshui these few days?

wanna chiong together?
Old 03-03-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeboy12345 View Post
anyone chionging in Danshui these few days?

wanna chiong together?
Sad! Two weeks too early for me..
Enjoys...... And post good field report if any..

Old 07-03-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Re: Danshui KTVs

Quote:
My trip is confirmed, 16-20 Mar. I will detour to a Hotspring after KTV in DS/ HZ
PM me if you are keen to join the fun with me. Cheers..
Disclaimer: I am NOT an agent, I am only has an itchy small brother want to have fun with more brothers out here..

FYI, I have a confirmed buddy liow, another bro to be confirmed. 8)
1 week to go.. Last call, please PM me if any bro keen to join me for fun.
I have a confirmed buddy whom was chionging with me in my last trip (12-15 Jan).
Another Chiong buddy fly kite and go with family in HK, LOL, and cannot join us liow.

Last edited by Islands; 07-03-2016 at 01:52 PM.
Old 07-03-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
demotian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros here, I have a business trip to SZ and planning a visit to DS.
Really fresh there and need your help how can I proceed the action, take taxi from SZ directly to DS?
Hope to spend one night there, but I am alone. Does KTV accept one guest?
Thanks in advance~
Old 07-03-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demotian View Post
Hi bros here, I have a business trip to SZ and planning a visit to DS.
Really fresh there and need your help how can I proceed the action, take taxi from SZ directly to DS?
Hope to spend one night there, but I am alone. Does KTV accept one guest?
Thanks in advance~
PM you.. Let's talk offline.. Cheers..

Old 14-03-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
1 week to go.. Last call, please PM me if any bro keen to join me for fun.
I have a confirmed buddy whom was chionging with me in my last trip (12-15 Jan).
Another Chiong buddy fly kite and go with family in HK, LOL, and cannot join us liow.
2 days to go... Cheong ah.....

Old 17-03-2016, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
2 days to go... Cheong ah.....
Was in Emerald KTV last night, reached there late at 9.30pm due to my flight delay for 1 hours plus kanna traffics jam from SZ airport., I thought Siow liow la, sure no more MM by the time I reached there, lucky my agent reserved 3 MM for me to choose, I chose a petite MM whom happened to be first day at work.. 4/10/15 cat.

We party till 2am and back to hotel, enjoy a great bonk with her, went to a Makan nearby and just back to the room at 5am, she is bathing now and I planned to give her a surprise bonk when she is out fresh.. Haha, she didn't know my plan yet.. LOL

Stay tune...

Last edited by Islands; 18-03-2016 at 10:18 AM.
Old 18-03-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Was in Emerald KTV last night, reached there late at 9.30pm due to my flight delay for 1 hours plus kanna traffics jam from SZ airport., I thought Siow liow la, sure no more MM by the time I reached there, lucky my agent reserved 3 MM for me to choose, I chose a petite MM whom happened to be first day at work.. 4/10/15 cat.

We party till 2am and back to hotel, enjoy a great bonk with her, went to a Makan nearby and just back to the room at 5am, she is bathing now and I planned to give her a surprise bonk when she is out fresh.. Haha, she didn't know my plan yet.. LOL

Stay tune...
Day 2 at Emerard. Two of my Chiong brothers went fishing along corridor as soon as we were there. Lots of MMs walking in that timing, both of them got their mm without the needs of parade. And I learnt both got the newbies in this trade. Seems like March is a good season to get fresh MM..

As I had already pre-book a super model MM, thus didn't went out fishing with them. Guess I will do it when I am back from Hotspring for one more K before heading back SG.

Any brother happens to be nearby, we can go K together.

Old 18-03-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
go4sax is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Day 2 at Emerard. Two of my Chiong brothers went fishing along corridor as soon as we were there. Lots of MMs walking in that timing, both of them got their mm without the needs of parade. And I learnt both got the newbies in this trade. Seems like March is a good season to get fresh MM..

As I had already pre-book a super model MM, thus didn't went out fishing with them. Guess I will do it when I am back from Hotspring for one more K before heading back SG.

I am in Danshui with a friend. Would like to join you for the Ktv. PM you already
Old 18-03-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 14
nikeboy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternikeboy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sounds like you are having a great time there. I miss my last week there.

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1