The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-09-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
bro, it's not luck. This one I am meeting this weekend looks to be in good shape and nice face. I have fucked others not so nice one.

Take this for example. But key thing is she enjoys my cock so much while riding me. But face not so nice.

You should censor her face. Bloody cb kia wants to risk her livelihood by showing her face.
Old 20-09-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

I dont agree that one must pay for contacts if ask for sharing but then again its depends on individual.. they should not zap you if they dont want to pay.

Look at my fb, look at her big perfect boobs, i dare to challenge anyone can get a maid with this standard at least on the boobs part!
Relax bro, I have alot with nice and big boobs too. Dont need to challenge , just share enough

Happy bonking everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 20-09-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You should censor her face. Bloody cb kia wants to risk her livelihood by showing her face.
Chill lah. I agreed with bro starbucks, we are not here to challenge whose maid or FB got better boobs or standard. Just enjoy the pussy out there.

And she is not in Singapore anymore. I shared her photos last time with her face censored. This time round, she has gone back for good.
Old 20-09-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

One maid will teach me to cook chicken curry this sunday
Its her off day ..

After curry chicken will be the main course

Heehee
Old 20-09-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Chill lah. I agreed with bro starbucks, we are not here to challenge whose maid or FB got better boobs or standard. Just enjoy the pussy out there.

And she is not in Singapore anymore. I shared her photos last time with her face censored. This time round, she has gone back for good.

I apologise but least next time state clearly when post. Not really challenge la but i really want to know who got the chio-est, sexiest and perfect boob maids mah.. hahaha
Old 20-09-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

cumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I apologise but least next time state clearly when post. Not really challenge la but i really want to know who got the chio-est, sexiest and perfect boob maids mah.. hahaha
Hard to judge on such things bro,

One of my FB was a young chio babe in her 20s. Nice face but surprisingly boobs a bit droopy. Another one not so nice face, but pear shape boobs with nice shave pussy. Yet another one has got even better boobs and sexy like fuck, but sometimes temperamental. Thinking back brings back some good and not so good memories.

Hopefully this weekend fuck will give me more pleasure moments. Anybody knows the lady I am meeting this weekend do PM me how she is like. See my above post. Thanks guys
Old 20-09-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hard to judge on such things bro,
Agreed bro, of all my bonks, very rare to find all perfect.

Face can body cannot.
Body can face cannot.
Body and face can, bed skill like dead fish.
Wild in bed but face and body cannot.

My advise is dont be fussy. Just try out first. If cannot then let go.

If really want face, body and bed skill, be prepare to accept that she have been up by lot of man or asking for money.

Or go to PH and find. Here, if too pretty our SG wifes are afraid to employ them

Bros who spend money and hook them, you got my respect - at least your wallet are fuller than mine

Bros who spend time and bonk them for free, you got my great respect - we are same.

Bros who get the maid to pay for hotel and food, you got my SUPER respect - that is the highest level of maid screwing- Can be my Shifu.

Happy Bonking Everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 20-09-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Agreed bro, of all my bonks, very rare to find all perfect.

Face can body cannot.
Body can face cannot.
Body and face can, bed skill like dead fish.
Wild in bed but face and body cannot.

My advise is dont be fussy. Just try out first. If cannot then let go.

If really want face, body and bed skill, be prepare to accept that she have been up by lot of man or asking for money.

Or go to PH and find. Here, if too pretty our SG wifes are afraid to employ them

Bros who spend money and hook them, you got my respect - at least your wallet are fuller than mine

Bros who spend time and bonk them for free, you got my great respect - we are same.

Bros who get the maid to pay for hotel and food, you got my SUPER respect - that is the highest level of maid screwing- Can be my Shifu.

Happy Bonking Everyone
Bro starbucks, you got my SUPER respect. I hardly know any bros here who went back with the maids to their hometown and screwed them there.

And the words spoken by you above....that is what I had in mind too. Sibei similar wavelength.

Eh u want to be my shifu or not?
Old 20-09-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

I very tempted to go PH or INDON to hunt for them. But alas....I am a working class male with too little time to spare. Bo eng for such activities. Damn jialat....Maybe when I retire??
Old 20-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
I very tempted to go PH or INDON to hunt for them. But alas....I am a working class male with too little time to spare. Bo eng for such activities. Damn jialat....Maybe when I retire??
Try to go bro, I was in Makati before.

Every night one fish. Sperm dried and leg soft trip

You need to fish first before flying there.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!

Last edited by starbuck; 20-09-2019 at 04:19 PM.
Old 20-09-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 18
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro go angeles city, airport to Clark, very easy only 1 street full of bar and girls, when u see a girl u like just talk to them and bring them to restaurant and chi chat, changes bring back to hotel is 80%. She will go with u if she like u, and the truth is she like u that’s why she follow u to restaurant. All 19-30yrs .4 days is enough

I have been to Philippine meeting the maid in sg many time when they are back province, but prepare if meet parent or brother you will need to spend them red horse that’s what they like. But f can don’t meet better.

I have meet maid at angeles city when the Maid at Manila doing paperwork, I just pay for the transport and they are here angeles city for me to fuck and after that give some money and send them back Manila

Even better some maid I know is from angeles city and so is easy for me. Just take leave and give it a try
Old 20-09-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Bro starbucks and hay hay.....kum sia for your suggestion. Xiao Di will remember your advice and plan if I am able to make it. If I really arrange, will call you guys for backup.

Don't say bojio!!!
Old 20-09-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 8
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
So you mean this u send me private msg asking to share with you right? You send me three time private msg asking me for maid contact.so my contact I have to share with you ah? So I owe you the contact?so you cannot tahan I post photo cause you don’t have to share only FL you have?i have maid photo to show off what you have?I don’t share anyhow the contact with anyone. How I know who you are? Maybe u are knuckleduster or milffella using a clone asking my contact.i have share many contact to brother here. You can ask around.This is fucking of maid and not FL. At least I give contact never ask for up point.

If u want open a new thread just for ur sharing why must post maid thread.
lol me clone? u always got issue with others here it seem, i share maid FL why u angry for? just ignore la why does it bothers u? i pm u for ctc if can give , give lor cannot i dont beg nor cry. as long i dont show off and i share with brothers here who keen on maids.. be it FL or free... if they have skills they get free if not pay and fuck simple...
Old 20-09-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 8
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post
Haiz why u all like to fight each other one ar...here is for maid pussy to he shown n share what
.lets just enjoy la..hahaha

thats is the main things, maybe he wanna maids too himself only.. they are maids doing services so i share with bros whom wanna try them... nothing wrong.. he not happy LOL... not gonna be bother about him.. i will just share with broz here who want free contacts... i dont keep all to myself..
Old 20-09-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 18
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
lol me clone? u always got issue with others here it seem, i share maid FL why u angry for? just ignore la why does it bothers u? i pm u for ctc if can give , give lor cannot i dont beg nor cry. as long i dont show off and i share with brothers here who keen on maids.. be it FL or free... if they have skills they get free if not pay and fuck simple...
When did I angry? Than why u said I never share with brother here,that becoz I didnt share with u that why u said that? So I don’t share with u, u become nasty to me ah?

This is maid thread u share and u ask for point for FL Thailand girl like that can ah?so this ur so call free ah? If maid doing FL is fine but Thailand FL also come to maid thread. Next time here is international thread

Last edited by hayhay; 20-09-2019 at 04:21 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1