The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2004, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 22
flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!
Unhappy Re: stink CB

i had been informed that there is such a pill(more like a stimulant) but should have rejected once you have noted the stench as it could be bacteria infection or something worse. better go for check-up, bro.
Old 12-11-2004, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
VinCher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: stink CB

bro,its a kinda infection.. better consult a doc,regards..
Old 12-11-2004, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
tikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah... I also think it's some kind of infection lah. Usually if the smell is so strong, it's not natural. Do you notice any other thing about the cheebye? Maybe is it red or swollen or something? Sometime just by looking at the outside of the cheebye can tell if a girl's cheebye is infected or not. I saw before one time in Batam - this indo WL's cheebye all red and got little bristle around the entrance. see already scraed and packed up and go.
I agree indo girls not very clean. but they are cheap and good in what they do. Bottomline - Bonk safely!
You should go have some tests done. Good luck!
Old 11-12-2004, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 20
wl-hunter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwl-hunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Fleaz,

found an article that may answer your question. I have seperated my post into 2 parts (Problems & Treatments). Hope that this is useful to you and other samsters here.

Problem

Vaginal odor can be caused by several factors. The most common cause is vaginal bacterial overgrowth known as bacterial vaginosis, which has a "fishy" or "musty" smell. "Fishy" smells can also result from vaginal infections, such as trichomonas vaginalis, and, in some women, from semen in the vagina. The vagina could also smell "yeasty" because of vaginal yeast overgrowths.

Candida albicans, a yeast fungus, grows normally in the rectum and vagina. In a healthy vagina, the presence of some yeast may not be a problem. When ther system is out of balance, yeastlike organisms may grow profusely and cause a thick, white discharge that may look like cottage cheese and smell like bread, and cause a severe itching on the vulva. Candida grows best in a mildly acidic environment. The pH in the vagina is normally more than mildly acidic, but can easily rise based on circumstances such as taking birth control pills, taking antibiotics, pregnancy, stress, and menstruation. Treatment for yeast infections is usually some form of vaginal suppository or cream, now available over the counter in the local pharmacies and family doctors. For severe, chronic cases, some of the newer oral antifungal medicines may be necessary (by prescription).
Old 11-12-2004, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 20
wl-hunter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwl-hunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Treatment

Synthetic underwear, pantyhose, tights, and Spandex exercise clothes do not allow air to circulate around the vulva (the outer lips of the vagina). A moist environment promotes overgrowths of normal skin bacteria that could cause vaginal odor.

A physical exam by a health care provider can determine whether or not the odor is being caused by something that is treatable with a medication, such as for bacterial vaginosis, trichomonas, and yeast. In these cases, the unpleasant smell usually goes away after the treatment. The physical exam can also detect other health problems that might cause unusual body odors.

To change vaginal odor caused by overgrowths of normal skin bacteria, try the following:
• Wash the vulva with warm water and unscented, gentle soap with mild antibacterial action (this will help keep the skin intact and make it less likely for microscopic cracks to develop, where bacteria like to grow).
• Wear underwear and exercise clothes made from materials that "breathe," such as cotton.
• Wear loose pajama bottoms or a night gown -- or nothing at all -- to let the vulva "breathe."
• Keep the vulva as dry and aired as possible because bacteria love moist, dark, and trapped environments.
• Don't use antiperspirants, deodorant tampons, and powders with talc or perfumes or other feminine hygiene ingredients, because they can be irritating.
• Douche no more, since it has been linked to Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID). If deemed necessary, douching should be done only under the direction of a health care provider. Otherwise, douching is not recommended.

Vaginal odor could also be caused by excessive sweating (known as hyperhidrosis) in the vaginal area because it produces a moist environment. Applying cornstarch can help control moisture and odor, temporarily. It really normal as the girl may just be one of the women who need to bathe twice a day, similar to men who have to shave twice a day.

Antiperspirants also help control sweating and odor but they can be very irritating to such sensitive skin. In addition, it may be helpful to avoid conditions of excess heat, and stay clear of diets that are too high in sugar, caffeine, and alcohol, because all of these may also contribute to problem of vaginal sweating.
Old 12-12-2004, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 21
jackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud of

Thread starter kena the lengendary chao chee bye ..but seriously.. bro, your health's the most important.. go have a check up!
Old 12-12-2004, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

yeast confirm got ba.. quite common in woman if they dont take care.

they will feel itchy inside that why she seem to take more action then you..

maybe during the bonking , some yeast bubble broke and discharge , that why the smell is unbearable , good news is .. man hardly get yeast infection but still a small chance it will.. then it will be no bonking for 7 weeks til you fully recover ( need to see doctor ah ) there isnt natural recover ..

better go for a check up cause girls with yeast infection got a high chance that she has other STD .

Good luck in your report bro.

Yun , V|erNar
Old 13-12-2004, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3586 / Power: 21
iersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond reputeiersan has a reputation beyond repute

Your story sounds bad mate. I've had my share of some strong cunt juice odour from certain girls...but one that smells bad and fills the whole room? I'm amazed you could continue screwing her...I would have bailed out asap.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1