The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Admiral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [True Story] An Unexpected One week of adventure tour..

Please elaborate. Thanks.
Old 18-06-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Happydragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The night feels short as naturally we both woke up at 5am due to body clock. 
I woke up with Gerger lying on top of me.. Naturally i woke up hard.. 

The 1st thing we did was to engage in lots of kissing.. As usual my fingers runs the nipples.. 

Feeling some urge, i ask if gerger is willing to give me a blowjob..

She took her final on my lips and went underneath the blanket and nibble my dick.. 

"wooo..."

Can hear her laugh at my reaction.. She continue to insert my dick into her mouth.. 

The hard got harder.. She continue the sucking journey..

I stroke her hair like a baby.. Soon she felt that is was too hard to be just sucking, she grab onto my dick and started giving a stroking blowjob..

It got slightly excited for me.. I was twitching hard not to fire yet.. Until i couldnt stop it but to hold onto her head and assist her in building up the speed.. It's MOUTH FUCKING NOW!!

As the excitement gets wilder, i was fightin bac not to cum so soon.. Pushing gerger's head and my dick further to achieve a deeper throat.. It took abt 20mins when i feel that armies has be gathered and they have to charge..

Holding back the last line of defense with my dick contracting hard.. 

SUDDENLY GERGER STOP!!!

At this time, i totally feels like parachuting without opening a parachute.. =(

She climb out of the blanket and notice my disappointed face.. (quite hard to hide by than)

Than she said "Nooooo Cum in Mouth.. Very smelly, taste wierd and it totally make me puke my meal out before..."

"Ah.. Ok lo..."

Noticing that i'm not exactly happy.. Gerger knee-move up to my hips, lift up her shirt and pull my head into her chest and fed me her nice boobs..

I started licking and sucking.. She started screaming..  Kinda feel like revenage now..

All this while, her fingers are on my dick and balls thru her legs.. It of cos feels totally sexy.. 

Than she was moaning in estacy when i was sucking on her nipples, she returned the shiockness by immediately guiding her dick thru her wet tunnels.. 

It went in halfway and feels very dry..

I was abit shock as dick was capped yet..

"ahhh fucking me now dear..."

She tried ignoring the deep end dryness, started gentle riding.. 

I than realise yeah.. I'm going to have raw sex.. Which i totally love.. 

I pull her in, turn her over, spread her legs, licked her pussy while adding lots of saliva to wet her up..

She pressed u head hard down to apply more pressure on the licking..

I cant hold on.. I made my attempt.. Go in slowly, slowly, deeply, 

DANG!! Deep Tunnel wet, full entry permit and successful.. 

I started our missionary movements.. In no time she's yelling.. Yelling in a mixture of discomfort and shiockness...

"ahhhhh... BIG... Go dear.. Go deeeeep..."

Her words are a turn on.. I started elavating her legs, gain more control, thrusting deeper and fast at a angle..

I think she really enjoyed it as her radio volumes went up and up and up... Totally forgetting that we are still at our resort, others can hear esp in this quiet night..

However, which guy isnt turn on by loud horny radio moanings??

I have folded her into half by now, going very very deeply into her pussy. Causing her to scream for help and moan for estacy.. 

I soon feel that rubbing deeply isnt going progress, i started my hip movements to do a in-out thrusting with a 'rub that wall at the end'

As i gain momemtum, i'm already moving in a U shaped direction.. Gerger was screaming, pulling my hair, feeling helpless and hopeful and confused because of the discomfort she's going thru, yet the enjoyment of fast fucking by my big brother..

*thup thup thup thup thup*

the sound of meat hitting meat gets louder and faster.. It couples with gerger's moaning and screaming..

I ended my last few strokes very hard, too out my dick frm the tunnel and started spraying.. 

It fire 2 cannon and 1 machine gun shot..

One of the cannon shot landed on her cheeks across to her hair..

"WOW!! That's sooo much..... 
(and)
EEEKKK!!! My face and hair!!!!"

"sorry dear.." i applogies for the messy firing...

"nah it's fine.. Let's clean up.."

We made our way to the shower room.. 

Totally appreciating her letting me raw and taking my dick in even when she's feeling discomfort.. I decided to shower her!

We wet each other, i took the shower gel, pour over her boobs and i catbath her.. Seems like she totally enjoyed it, i lift up her chin and started a tongue fight  as i perform a chest to chest rub.. than went licking down to the throat where i soap her down to her legs and than her back.. 

She's a fast learning.. She started catbathing me like an innocent kitty.. 
Looking at my eye regardingless where is she bathing.. Than she sexily went between my legs and maintained good body contact.. She move her shoulders frm my butt all the way up to my back... 

"woooo.. Cooll!!" i exclaimed from the itchness...

"this is so fun.. Like 1st time someone did this to me.. Kinda cool for me to bathing someone this manner too..."

As she said, i turn on the water supply.. We did a uncordinated clumsy back to back rumba.. Than turn and face each other.. Kissed deeply and body rumba, cleaning of all the soap..

When we felt the soap clean on the upper body, i left her lips, went down to do a chest to leg rub.. She kinda enjoy it esp when started washing the soap off her feet and playfully bite her butt cheeks..

She pulled me back up.. Did the same thing i did.. But she didnt bite my butt.. Instead she was kneeling in front of my now cleaned dick, rubbing it over her face.. Can see she totally enojoy the water and dick that's running down her face and body.. 

Than she started another round of blowjob.. 

This blowjob is totally cool.. She's
Kneeling in front of me, hands around my butt, handsfree sucking while her hands pushed my butt in and out according to the depth she wanted.. Water from the showerhead is running thru us.. We're like in a blowjob fondue..

Totally cool.. She than made it sexier by opening her eyes, looking up with a cfm look.. Smilin happily while giving me the fondue blowjob.. 

This fondue blowjob last duno how long.. But again i feel my armies gathering.. Waiting to get out.. Tink she saw it in my face.. So she quickly give a last suck, stop her blowing, lick ny dick head, stood up and off the tap..

"ahhhh!! Dear dear why you stop!!!"

"nope!!. Cannot let you cum in my mouth.." she replied as she pull herself into my arms and smack my butt..

"ahhh.. You're missing the fun part ger..."

Totally ignoring..
"let's dry up and sleep!! We're too early!! We are suppose to be nuaing here!!!"

Feeling grumpish, i took the towel, dried both of us.. Went back to the bed, ahh.. 0633am only.. 

Our morning activities starts 930..

Tuck gerger into my arms again and we sleept.. 
Old 18-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

thanks for the post
Old 20-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ttw_62 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any more update?
Old 21-06-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

*ring ring*
handphone alert goes...

8am.. 
2 sleepish person woke up.. 

"what time is it dear?"

"alarm, i set at 8am" gerger replied..

Being someone who wakes up with a hard dragon daily.. I pull her titely into my arms, started licking her neck and ears, cupping her breasts, tickling her nipples & teasing her cult..

"ahhh... Gooooood....." gerger instantly goes into heavenly moaning mode..

that being said, gives me the green light.. 

I put her lyin on bed, went on top of her, starting rubbing her pussy and sucking her lovely boobs..

"ahh gentle on my pussy.. They are sore..."

Shocked.. I stopped fingering but licked down her body down to her pussy..

It seems like she's instantly happy with a painting job.. Her body twitchings, her moans and crying for more..

All and all.. It turns me hard.. My dragon needs attention..

I decided to stop licking, bring my dick to her face and see her reaction.

The stop licking part immediately wake her up.. However, the sight of my dick simply leads her to starting a blowjob.. 

Having a morning blowjob is so happy.. 

*ring ring* 

Diaoz.. Alarm Snooze... 

I was abit like huh?? But gerger somehow, still focusing on my dick, still sucking her lollipops..

Soon  my tongue and hands felt lonely.. So i lied down and turn ourselves into a 69.

We both started working hard, so to ensure both parties please each other..

It came to a point with i started licking so hard, she took into my dick whole and made the swallowing movements on her throat.

I responded by sucking the walnut & inserting my finger on one hand and rub her lips with fingers on another hand.

Think this multitasking motion made her  immediately stop her blowing, rotate herself and prepared for entry..

Holding her up "dear thought you said it's sore from my bug size?"

"ahhh just fuck me and fuck me right now!!" she replied pushing my hand away and started making entry.

Yes it's sore and dry.. I felt it.. Her own wetness is not enough.. It took me awhile to make her wetter so that i can gain full entry..

*ring ring* wah lau snooze again.. 

However it seems she just want to ride with full enjoyment.. I took over the fone, woo.. 0820am.. Gosh.. By 0900 am need to finish breakfast... I thought.. 

But this thought soon distracted wheb She just goes on riding and riding and riding.. 

Not forgetting her moans and war cries that is sure to tell people lots of actions is happening in my room.

The riding goes on happily, she bend over kissed my ears and whispers "can we doggie dear??" and went over for a good frenchin.

Maintain my frenching, i lift up her riding hips, made exit, move around her, all the time still frenching.. Kinda twistin my body.

Until my dick is before the city walls, i stop frenching, position the height, started slow progressive entry again and than the action begins.

"ahhh.. Big dick, good doggie..."

*piak piak piak.......

"ahhhhh...... Deeeeeeep..."

*ring ring* 

wah lau!! "Can we turn off the alarm??" i thought.. I checked for the correct button on her fone, cant really bothered, just slience the fone and yes time noted 0830am.

But nothing seem to distract her now.. She just enjoyed the doggie, she even started matching my hip movements with her own body movements..

It totally feels good, so i move into a one leg kneel and one leg squat position to gain deeper entry.. From here i started pumping harder to ensure that her moanings gets louder... 

"ahhh how did you... FUCK ME!!! HARDERRR....

See that half kneel squat style turns her on.. I moved into a horse riding style doggie.. Something i learnt frm the "japanese love making documentaries"

(a position the guy in horse riding stance, doggie a ger.. Naturally the ger's hips will tilt upwards while the guy climbs onto.. Effective this is the pre-stance of the helicopter position.. Muahahha.. This one can do deep rubbing but moving the waist, or deep pumping but moving the quads.)

This horse riding stance doggie i call it the "ultimate doggie"

In Ultimate doggie, i 1st did deep pumping so it can make her feel good, so dat she can moan loudly, also to tlit her hips to my convenient angle..

Purposely making a loud piak piak sound, she started screaminggggggggggg like no bodies's business..

To ensure this moaning goes on, i did deep rubbing.. I enjoy this most.. While deep rubbing, she practicaly started her training for 'YUM SENG'.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH"

Seein that the screaming alerts is turned on, I purposely rubbed my dick in strong, fast and deep..

The visual of her head rolling, twisting, flipping like a fish out of water and the audio of her screaming, stop to catch a quick breathe so to continue the screamings again was a very happy thing..

In no time:

"ahhhhhhhhh"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH.. OOORRRRRRHGHHH...."

I join in the screamin too.. 

"CUMMING DEAR, I NEED TO SHOOT!!!"

She does seem to hear what i said, but i gathered my last few ounce of energy, did my final hard pumps, pull my dick out and fire..

*squirt!!! Platt*

My sperms shot out under high pressure and landed on her back, butt and shoulder bone..

"ahhhhhhhhhh"

It seems that she still din really bother abt if i stopped the fucking, where the cum land and all.. Gerger simply fell flat on the bed, still moaning...

I hand my share of tiredness.. I lied down beside her.. Our line of vision locked.. She let out a smile of happiness and satisfactory..

I kinda enjoyed that.. Knowing that she's happy!! =)

Suddenly!! *ring ring*

0850am!!

"Alamak!! Why now 20min snooze??!!!"

She opened her eyes wide, exclaiming as her whole body jumped up!

"ohh!! 4th to 6th is 20 mins interval!! Hahahah we are late!!"

Okok!! Shower time!!

We got up, she brushed up as i shower, change positions, do things chop chop 0910am we left our room...

And there, the 2nd night ends.. 3 times, 3 hrs, gosh.. Unlimited amount of fun.... 

Atfernoon break time and 3rd night adventures TBC.. 
Old 23-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster

After a whole nite of Noisy sexxing.. It totally made me feel so worthy going on a trip.. Haha..

Lunch time soon came.. Havin a 2.5 hrs break from lunch, we had a slow lunch before heading back to our room.

In her bikini covered in a overall shirt, not wear her beach shorts, gerger was looking extremely sweet and seducing..

Upon reach the room, she took our beach wear straight to the toilet for rinsing.. Later which she took them out to dry. Her actions were too soon for me to do anything, so i simply waited in the shower room for her.

When she came in.. She went straight to the mirror, checking her complexion, complaining abt it getting worst.

Ignoring her complains, i cupped her breasts frm her back, did the doggie motion notily and rested my chin on her shoulder..

"still horny??" she said as she rub her cheeks against mine and rested on me also..

Didnt answer, i started licking her ears, slip my fingers under her bikini to disturb her nipples and can feel her going into estacy..

She responded, in estacy, wrapping one hand over my neck and the other grabbing my dragon..

Kissing all over her back, i undo the binini top with my teeth, making her top loose looked into the mirror on how my hands over turn the cups to expose her lovely boobs and gentle bite her shoulder.. 

"Urrrmmmmm..." she took my bite while squeezing both her hands, pulling my hair and my dick..

Still grabbing her boobs, my fingers changed from rubbing to pinching nipples while my noti tongue started licking down her back..

Progressin down to her waist, i started kissing her butt through her bikini bottom till i gently nibble the butt cheeks and finally pull down the bikini with my teeth.. 

At this time my hand lost grip, she lean forward into a standing doggie position, kinda signalling me to lick her.. Which i did it together with butt cheek massage and a little fingering..

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH..."

"not so loud dear!!"

She dont seem to care.. She started rubbing her own boobs with one hand, pushed my head tighter to her pussy in the other..

Seems like it's time we have start the action.. I turn gerger over, stablise my half kneeling, hook her left knee over my shoulder and became a fingering painter..

It feels wetter and wetter while gerger is trying her best not to scream.. Pressing my head firmer while rubbing her own nipples.. 

Got abit tired, i unhook her leg, left her pussy and licked upwards to her boobs.. 

She slapped me with her boobs, kinda to show unhappiness on why my licking stopped, i sucked her nipples tightly between my lips while my tongues does an all rounds licking... 

Her slappin stopped, let out another loud moan and gave into me..

"ok shower time.. To make sure you dun scream too loud in the showers..."

"you mean you'll bring everything back to the be room??.. No.. I'm not giving you the chance..."

She said as she started kissing, hands over my shoulder and jumped up..

Instinctively, i went to catch her, than move abt 5-6 steps towards the shower cubicle.. 

I lean her onto the wall, still holding to her right leg and turn on the tap.. 

It was a bad mistake, the 1st wave of water that flushes down were too cold.. It stopped all our action, we jumped up to avoid the splashing..

Haha... It's quite an anit climax scene..
Anyway.. We just stare at each other, smile and went back into the loving romantic kissing action..

This time, she started kissing downwards.. Kissing licking and sucking my body till she reach my swimming trunks.. She didnt remove it.. But she looked at and showed me how she poke her tongue into my trunks to reach for my dick.. 

I notily adjust the shower head so that water will flow down to her.. She soon done with playing, pulled down my swimming trunks and start giving me a blowjob..

The blowjob was wonderful.. Warmer feel with the warm water flowing through..

Than she kinda started picking up her speed, increasing the suction and used her hand to grab hold..

"WWWWHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!"

It feels like she'll be invaded soon.. 

"oh god!! Faster...."
Words naturally came out of my mouth as i was twitching my dick.. 

Twitching... Twitching... Holding back..

SUDDENLY THE BLOWING STOPS!!

"ahhh dear.... Still cannot CIM???? =("

I pout as i ask..

She smile at my pouting lips, came kiss me and "no dear.. Told you i'll make me puke remember?? You wana see my lunch go another direction??"

"OOOOKKKK... " i gave a quite unhappy attitude.. Feeling totallly fustrated.. Need to release.. 

Didnt really care.. Laid her down in a standing doggie position, rub my dick on her vagina lips and went for entry..

It's dry, really can feel that she's sore and takes awhile to be wet..

But good thing gerger didnt complain, she tried her best to bear with the discomfort and let me gain entry..

Took awhile for me to go in.. Holding her waist, started pumping her in doggie..

She started her screaming.. I kissed her to stop it.. The atmosphere getting noisy with water splashin sounds mixing with flesh hit flesh sound..

We both couldnt care much, in the standing doggie position, i kept pumping until we both got tired.. I went over to the toilet bowl, cover it up, she set onto me, inserting me into her.. I held up her kness, making her an M shape position, move her knees back and fro, feeling real deep and sexy now..

Of cos the screaming more started.. I increase the speed to ensure she screams louder.. I did that Until my dick feels ready, i moving her up and down instead.. The banging sounds was amplified on the toilet bowl..

We couldnt care much, i pound her until
I felt it's time, held her hip higher up, pull my dick out and realise my army of sperms.. 

Interestingly, she codinated my timing, rest herself onto me yet move on hand back and stroke me the moment my dick exit pussy.. Making her hands real messy.. However she just kept on cocking the shot gun. until i got disturb real bad.. Than i held her hand and hug her..

She hold her messy left hand up in front of us and smile.. Than leaning forward...
"enough?? Feels great isnt?"

Replying with a kiss.. "yeah.. But i still look forward to see my feeding you 'birds' nest"

She totally ignore me, went and shower.. I join her and we went back to nap while waiting for our activity to start at 230pm..
Old 24-06-2012, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 16
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

TS continue leh!
Old 24-06-2012, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

camping for more
Old 24-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ekng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue can't wait for more updates
Old 25-06-2012, 12:33 AM
Samster

230pm came quick.. At this time, one action packed nite with so much sex and feels had kinda drained me already..

I decided to finish my dear earlier as i really felt tired.. Of cos i do believe i wont be resting since my gerger will be there..
Somemore it's the last night of our trip.. Everything may end.. Being sex driven, i think i should grab hold of all possible chance...

by 530 we ended the day.. Finished dinner at 7pm.. 

Did a notti thing at the dinner table.. hands went around gerger's waist while i actually position my fingers over her pussy hair and started rubbing.. 
She twitch notily and smiled at me... Yeah action gonna start soon!! =)

Soon we are back in the room.. Kissing, stripping..

"was i really Loud last night?? I scare our neighbours hear us.. So embarassing!!"

"hmm.. U enjoy screaming i guess.. Ohhh!! Sorry!! I mean you were enjoying the action that was making you scream..." i replied real cheekily..

She immediately blush, gave me a "oh come fuck me now so that i'll scream again!!"

That look immediately made me place her onto the bed and making her goin into eagle spread and pussy licking.. 

"aaaaahhhhhh.. Gooooood......"

She started her sexy moanings as she press my head harder onto her pussy..

Than interestingly, i folded her into half by lifting her legs, expose her pussy and asshole abit.. No smell, no dirt.. Hmm.. try... I started giving her a long distance pussy licking.. From her asshole to her walnut.. 

No funny taste.. Ok try disturb.. I started ass rimming her.. 

She immediately jump up in estacy and surprise!!  Kinda like.. "OOOOHHHH.. That's my asshole!!"

However, i press her back to the bed.. Still ass rimming and pussy licking.. Which she kinda got my signal of "dont worry, just relax and let me make you happy.."

Than she started laughing, arch herself up and look at me..

Looking up, i purposely let out saliva to let it flow down the tracks and show her how my tongue ass rim and pussy lick..

She just look at me and give me the CFM look.. Pretty... So i got onto the bed, stood up.. 

It's like an auto msg for her.. SHe move in Closer and took my dick into her mouth and sucking.. Also giving me the CFM and "i'm suckin now... Will make sure you are proud of your dick!!"

The suck took place for awhile, see that i enjoy it whole heartedly, gerger started holding my hips and mouth fucking herself!!!! And best thing, it's a deep throat mouth fucking!!! (i'm still looking forward to that.. Haha yeah.. Till today, we are still enjoying physical company.. =P)

Yeah the deep throat mouth fucking eventually made me lost my balance on the bed as the wobblin was strong.. I stop her so that i can regain balance, went to lie om the bed in 69.. Hahah..

She continue working hard on my dick.. Next Interesting thay happened, i started ass riming and pussy licking... 

While that 69 was in progress, i decided to try something real noti.. With risk involved.. So i reach out, took the condom whih i brought the nite before.. 

Open it up.. 

Ok now i'll stop.. Maybe you guess can guess what happened next... =) 

I'm sleeping already!! 
Old 25-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Your dragon got a pretty good work out eh bro!! well done, cheers ................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 25-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

No one wana guess what happen??? Hahah..
Nooooo!!!

I'm not revealing the answers yet!!!
Old 26-06-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

I'm trying to get photos of our car park rocking actions.. Or our weekly hotel check ins..
Hmm.. U guys interested than must show support la!!
Old 26-06-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
CBPS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can upload yr rocking action photos here to share?
Old 26-06-2012, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
reborne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support for more pics
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1