The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all
Re: GL streetwalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobish View Post
Checked out GL tonight, L10,12,14,16,18,Talma,Darlene...
To my surprise more streetwalkerFL then actual street walking ppl.
Supply way over demand man. Alot or new stock.
Have to agree... during the last couple of months activity has been high ... my colleague and i were just taking a stroll down from lane to lane just to assess the quality ... and this was just before dusk ... so there was enough daylight for us to see if these girls were fugly or not... surprisingly there were easily 30% of them that were really not bad, another 30% fairly average that any John would pick them up .. and the remaining were questionable ...

Personally, i avoid touching any of them due to too many stories i have read and friends that have personally tried.

However, the walk does create alot of excitement chatting up with them.. and seeing how they ply their trade.

We finally ended up at a Cat150 joint to ease our blue balls.
Old 30-06-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
hitteuri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker in another sex site. Short-time lurker here who finally registered.

Showed some business guests around Singapore's famed red light district back in early May. Saw so many nice ones that I couldn't resist and went alone one Wednesday night a few weeks ago.

I've never mongered on local ground before. I drove around a few times but it wasn't the same (previously I had my senior driving and I was 'explaining' the scene to my guests who were sitting at the back). I think you really have to walk quite a bit to check the girls out.

I went around 9.30pm. Lots of PRCs (?) to choose from. One slightly chubby but very cute girl that I think I saw previously was around Talma Rd. Saw her twice but she never approached me and I kept looking elsewhere.

Anyways, long story short, I ended up with this short and cute girl for $100 inclusive of room. The 'showering' was rudimentary (ie no action). Almost no GFE. Very sweet voice and smile. Big natural tits. No BJ at all. Won't ride on top of you. Was quite a stale fish until she got turned on halfway through pumping which was probably the only plus point of the whole experience.

From the things I've read about the legal houses, this sounds like a bad deal.

But for $100 it's ok for me. Best experience ever was in Japan, but it's a different story. I'll have to settle with Geylang while I'm here...
Old 01-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobish View Post
Checked out GL tonight, L10,12,14,16,18,Talma,Darlene...
To my surprise more streetwalkerFL then actual street walking ppl.
Supply way over demand man. Alot or new stock.
Went for my morning exercise @ 4.45am and passed by Geylang so decided to take a stroll along the lorongs. So many streetwalkers everywhere... the PRCs standing between lor 12 and lor 14 are so hiong that they practically grabbed at me as I walk pass them... business must have been bad for them to turn so desperado.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 17
Fcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to behold

There may be plenty of streetwalkers around, but I agree with Bros here that says their service is usually worse than the legal house PRCs.

Some Bros share in the past that if the streetwalker is chatty, their services are
usually good but I find this method not very accurate.

Useless there is a way of telling whether she is good before going up to room, I would stick to legal house for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
So many streetwalkers everywhere... .
Old 01-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fcuks69 View Post
There may be plenty of streetwalkers around, but I agree with Bros here that says their service is usually worse than the legal house PRCs.

Some Bros share in the past that if the streetwalker is chatty, their services are
usually good but I find this method not very accurate.

Useless there is a way of telling whether she is good before going up to room, I would stick to legal house for now.
I totally agree. After several disappointments with the streetwalkers I have avoided taking them. However last week I saw one damn pretty PRC along Lor 10 and cannot than so interviewed her. I told her about my previous disappointments with FLs and she promised she is different from them as she give good service. So proceed with her..... in bathroom she only washed my balls and dick while fully cloth herself saying she oredi bathe.

Then on to bed and she was supposed to give me BJ...... she capped me and took quite long wiping and cleaning the condom.... then she just gave a few flicks of her tongue on my dickhead..... BJ finished !

When I asked her for longer BJ and do it properly.... she refused saying she actually dun do BJ at all and I should be satisfied she oredi lick my dickhead... Sianz!!

Proceeded to FJ but since sianz oredi no mood to bonk ánd only missionary position available.

Wasted my S$100 and vowed never ever again to take any streetwalker from Geylang!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
timepassonly123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One advice here is do not pick up a girl via pimps standing there, there is high probability you are not going to get good service.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
warresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
I totally agree. After several disappointments with the streetwalkers I have avoided taking them. However last week I saw one damn pretty PRC along Lor 10 and cannot than so interviewed her. I told her about my previous disappointments with FLs and she promised she is different from them as she give good service. So proceed with her..... in bathroom she only washed my balls and dick while fully cloth herself saying she oredi bathe.

Then on to bed and she was supposed to give me BJ...... she capped me and took quite long wiping and cleaning the condom.... then she just gave a few flicks of her tongue on my dickhead..... BJ finished !

When I asked her for longer BJ and do it properly.... she refused saying she actually dun do BJ at all and I should be satisfied she oredi lick my dickhead... Sianz!!

Proceeded to FJ but since sianz oredi no mood to bonk ánd only missionary position available.

Wasted my S$100 and vowed never ever again to take any streetwalker from Geylang!!!
Den this prc must be really chio to make you take the chance despite previous disappointment.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 17
Fcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to behold

Bro,

Very sorry to hear your encounter. Not sure if we have been cheated by the same girl? There is a girl who usually sit at the entrance of the alley between Hotel 81 and Oxley Hotel. She has high cheek bones, curvy long hair, big boobs, usually dressed in one piece short skirt and very slim.

If she is the one then Bros BEWARE!! she has been around for very long and preying on unsuspecting bros. She can lie of one service and then not fulfiling what she promised when up in the room.

I tried her long time ago and also complained to her OKT, Ah Loong (the girls called him Loong Ge) also no use. I think even the Ah Loong has also given up on her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
I totally agree. ..... in bathroom she only washed my balls and dick while fully cloth herself saying she oredi bathe.

Old 10-07-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

deleted. realized got pt penalty.

Last edited by merlinlion3; 10-07-2012 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Realised got point penalty.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Duplicate post.

Last edited by merlinlion3; 10-07-2012 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Duplicate post.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
suzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of light

actually hor, for streewalkers, the uglier ones, the better the service?

if you choose those pretty ones, they know they are in demand, and they want to do as many business as possible. that's why their service all chop chop finish.

if you choose those average looking types, they know that their looks cannot compete, therefore they want returning customers. they tend to provide better services
Old 11-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 15
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Street Walkers Rules
================

1. If high in sperm count and just want to release pay $27 and go for a viet/thai on Lor 24

2. If looking for thrill go for $80 viet along several odd and even lorongs. After 1 am they start to come out. Often will get good service especially if pre-discussed.

3. PRC along any lorong will

a) Promise you this and that but won't deliver or deliver very halfheartedly.
b) Rush you to finish fast.
c) Often have bushy pussy & armpit hair.
d) Turn off your mood by asking money first.
e) Often allow only one position
f) Say got police so want to finish quickly
g) Often will not bathe
h) Not give you BBBJ
i) Light up immediately after the session without asking you if it's ok to smoke
j) Ask you for some tips and ask you to come back and look for her again :-)

PRC are just a big waste of money.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
Lovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMouse View Post
Even late night you can get but some will be rushing or I even kanna got one gal after a short FJ action phone rang and say her sis say got police raid, need to go off soon. WTF!
i find that nowadays these are the tricks that used by streetwalkers to get the job done ASAP. it might not be the real case where AV really doing raid at hotels or on the streets. fyi, these streetwalkers pay certain amount to the lookout and they will get live update anytime anywhere
if they dare to stand on the streets and go to hotel with customer, means they already have an update that streets are safe and can work. though they seemed to be walking alone sometimes or only in a pair, these sisters are actually well connected with each others lorong by lorong.

if 1 sister went off with customer, the other sisters will somehow have "eyes" to see from a distance. sisters have "lookout people" to like so called 'safeguard" them.
Old 18-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 18
danny92776516 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny92776516 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

all bro,where are the pretty viet???only at lorong 27-29???got other lorong??
Old 18-07-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 18
danny92776516 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny92776516 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: GL streetwalkers

please help....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1