The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2006, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
wanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Late Late Nite Massage Joints To Recommend...

Hi al bros,
Talking about late night massage ... I recall one of my encounter 2yrs ago on New Year's eve. Firstly I must say that the joint is no longer there ... so not sharing useful but sharing my experience.

Feeling a little depressed ... spending the New Year alone... decided to drive along Joo Chiat looking for action. Found a carpark spot and decided to park. Co-incidentally a Massage Parlour joint next to it ... mind you 2yrs ago ... not so strict, lots of MP around.

Went in ... greeted by a PRC, not bad looking but a bit too Lian look for me. I prefer natiral beauty. She said need to wait since nobody mind the shop ... SHIT! As I was about to turn around and leave ... a middle age PRC lady walked in. She was apologetic ...ask me to wait a little while for her to change and get ready (she was dressed in jeans and Ts). Felt some chemistry ... I decided to wait for her ... told "take you time, I'll wait for you".

Went in the room and waited, she came in 5mins later dressed more provocative ... but I prefered the jeans/Ts ... more natural. but of course jean cannot access.

Started normal massage, talk cock a little. Told her I'm depressed being alone, hence here looking for company. Said she just divorce her husband. She affirmed that we are fated ... she also felt some chemistry seeing me. I asked nicely if she offers any special, she's shy. I told her I feel something special like fated ... no need FJ but I wanna finger her ... can?

She smiled ... must be the drinks earlier ... started to move my hands into her skirt. She smiled more ... rubba rubba until quite wet. W/o asking she grab my didi ... I think she also getting high. Ask if I can slip my fingers and she BJ. She shake her head ... said cannot. I ask her if she enjoying herself, she said yes!!! moaning away. Then I just slipped my fingers in and started to finger her ... she also start stroking my shaft ... in the same pace.

Mins later, she cannot tahan ... she wanted to pull my hands out ... I protest saying I'm cumming. She allowed a little while .. stroke faster ... and faster! Finally shot my load into her face ... I think she also cum hence lied next to my didi in exhaustion just before I shot out.

This is really one of the only gf experience I had. We both enjoyed it and believe chemistry play some part in the intensity and synchronised cumming. Too bad I seldom cheong ... did not get her contact ... eventually the place also close down. I think she's a decent women also ... and that night both of us needed company.

I hope you guys enjoy this sharing ... honestly ... I was getting hard just thinking about it. Damage then I think is $28+ $50. (Up my points pls)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1