The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2013, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
Re: Fuck drunk ex-wife

I wasted no time in getting myself stripped and spread her legs and buried my head straight into her pussy and started eating her. Her pussy is so soft and delicious and I missed it so much. But it seems like her pussy become even more sensitive to touch without the bush. After just a short moment, she has stopped resisting me and began to moan…and was enjoying being eaten.
While my tongue continued to work on her clits as I inserted 2 fingers into her pussy and began fingering her. After a moment of eating and fingering her, her moaning was juice was free flowing out of from the pussy, her moaning was getting more intense. Then her moaning was getting more intense, her juice was flowing and body started jerking asking for more. I knew she getting her first orgasm.
While she was still recovering from her orgasm, I stood up again and placed my hard cock to her mouth and used it to tap on her mouth lightly; her mouth opened automatically and she struck out her tongue and started licking my cock. O man….it’s has been quite a while since she has given me a bj….it was so fucking shiok !
Slowly I pushed my cock into her mouth and then started to mouth fuck her….And at the same time I was also fingering her…
Yes now I am ready for the real thing…so I got off the sofa, lifted up both her legs spread them part and inserted my cock into her wet pussy….
“Oooooo….yes” she moaned….
Every time I rammed her, her moaning and dirty talk made me even want to ram her harder
“o yes, o yes….give it to me…give it to mee….ooooo….”
And her hands were hugging me at the same time scratching my back…she was really aroused now.
Based on her reaction as compare to the past, seems like she is now more open and wild in sex, maybe her FB or boyfriend have educated her well.
Old 13-01-2013, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 19
Punder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to behold

keep going bro

If you have upz me, you are in the waiting list. FIFO. First in first out ok.
Old 13-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Curios to know after she wakes up, what is her reaction
Yup, me too! Hope all ends well bro TS, cheers, ...........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 13-01-2013, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Yup, me too! Hope all ends well bro TS, cheers, ...........
Maybe becomes FB

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 13-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 22
axor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Kin

Maybe after this incident. she can be ur FB, When she urge can find you.

up u 10 points

cheer

axor3333
Old 13-01-2013, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
acesparx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nyaha interesting ! camp !
Old 13-01-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9685 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting eagerly for the next installment bro.
Old 14-01-2013, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18898 / Power: 20
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope its not one off, any follow ups
Old 14-01-2013, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Thanks to all for your support.

Back to the story….
But after a short while, I noticed that there is something tickling my arse and balls….I withdrawn my cock from my ex-wife’s pussy and turned around to check. To my surprise, I saw that there is another lady in our house. She must be one of my ex-wife’s drinking buddies. She might have gone to the toilet when I came home and that was why I missed her. She must have seen all the action and has gotten so horny that she wanted to join in the fun.
She is actually quite petite lady with quite a sweet looking face. She was kneeling in front of me liked a cute little bitch getting ready to get laid. When I turned around and look at her, I can see that she wasn’t looking back at me but staring at my erected cock ! I walked closely to her to let her have a better look but she didn’t just look, she took my cock in one hand and pushed it into her mouth and she started bj-ing me….O mine…this is the first time in my life that I got bj-ed by 2 ladies. Only one word….shiok.
I lead her towards the sofa where my ex-wife was and sat down spread my legs for her to position herself between them so that I can enjoy this moment of time.
After a short while, I turned her around, lifted up her short jean skirt and exposed her tiny little g-string. Seriously, it was so tiny that it can nearly cover her pussy.
I now shifted her g-string to one side and used my fingers to rub her pussy. Well I don’t think she needed any further aroused because her pussy area is already wet with her juice. So I positioned myself behind her, slowly insert my cock into her. As I am ramming her, I noticed that her pussy is quite small and tight and maybe that’s why every time I rammed her, it gave her a very big sensation. And it took only a few strokes for me to get her into orgasm mode.
Once she got her orgasm, she will go all weak and collapsed onto the floor, gasping for her breath. So I have to let her take a breather before I picked her up and fuck her again. This happened a few times, till I was getting a bit pissed off so I carry her and placed her next to my ex-wife on the sofa and then continued to fuck her. Occasionally fingering my ex-wife as well.
Old 14-01-2013, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

TS, give me 6 numbers for toto because you're one lucky shit!
Old 14-01-2013, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SGman73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow.. wat a good experience!! ha ha..
Old 14-01-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
freeneasy168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lucky guy
Old 14-01-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekingforu View Post
Nice story!
As a lady... May I ask is FFM all men secret fantasy? I would like to try but a bit fearful.

For ladies, if you allow your partner to perform FFM... Do you pick the female? Does your partner uses n changes cap every time he inserts into different pussy?
Yes for me.. and will change cap when inserting into different pussy. safety is more important and responsible too when having fun.
Old 14-01-2013, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
credible deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Old 14-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
charles_inka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekingforu View Post
Nice story!
As a lady... May I ask is FFM all men secret fantasy? I would like to try but a bit fearful.

For ladies, if you allow your partner to perform FFM... Do you pick the female? Does your partner uses n changes cap every time he inserts into different pussy?
Seekingforu, YES it has been a strong fantasy among guys to have FFM or at least from all the guys that I know of be it married or single. Similarly MMF will also bring ORGASM to ladies in a new dimension. I have done MMF with my FBs and good friends. The girl usually enjoy the most.

Not many ladies are open with FFM comparing MMF in my own experience. One common reason given is that they do not like to share a man with another woman in bed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1