The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2369 / Power: 14
RenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond reputeRenaCross has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My first tryst with 3 pinoys

OK I will wait patiently for you to continue with your story.
Old 16-07-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
shakazulu2118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

doubt u can get such an experience nowadays..thoses were the days bro..
Old 17-07-2012, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
bren85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, sorry been quite busy, short continuation here

i forcefully grabbed her head and sped up the process, pushing it towards my didi. before i knew it, my didi was encaved in a warm moist hole. shit, thinking of it now, it was my first ever BBBJ, the feeling was just.. one word, SHIOK![/QUOTE]

i am not circumsized, so all my life, gotten used to having foreskin cover my didi head. so my didi head is rather sensitive to touch, sometimes get abit painful. so till this day, dont really enjoy much bare teasing of my head. i prefer a proper full shaft bj. rose was concentrating on teasing my head and i didnt like it, to the point i almost had a DErection. lol so i continued to pump her whole head with my hands as deep as it gets into her mouth, and out. i was fucking her mouth like nobody business, and one of my hands reached to pull up her skirt so that i could run my hands all round her naked butt. one hand pumping her head up and down my didi, one hand smacking her ass, i was a happy man. but alas, since it was my first time doing all this, i couldnt last very long and after 5-6 minutes of all this, i felt my load building up and was about to shoot. all i thought about was "shit, this is public place, lazy to go toilet leh. cannot anyhow shoot, later must clean up. fuck la just shoot in her!" i now used both my hands to hold onto her head, and continued to fuck her mouth even harder. i was about to cum but i didnt tell her (haha) i just continued pumping till i shot my load inside her mouth, she struggled abit to pull away but i was in ecstasy, my both hands were grabbing onto her head so hard, i forced her to take it all in until every drop was squeezed out of my didi. WOAH! my first BBBJ and CIM, it felt amazing. i let go of her head and she faster ran to the toilet to spit and clean up. i calmly got some serviettes to clean myself up, and then poured us each a drink from our bottles. she came back and smacked my arm and was abit angry, but i just force her to finish the drink and forget it la, and i hugged her for awhile. my bros came over to TCSS abit, and then we called it a night. i called Rose 1-2 days later but she said she was going back to the phillipines already. oh well.. time to move on to other ones. HEHEHEHE
Old 17-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
bren85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakazulu2118 View Post
doubt u can get such an experience nowadays..thoses were the days bro..
yah, lol i stopped chionging TP to scout in 2006, when the crackdowns were getting heavy. lesser and lesser girls and all hiding. i chiong so much there, i knew some of the owners and managers there, very soon i end up go there drink with them, and not to look for girls. haha those were the days
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1