The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2953 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Relationship with Thai girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaboo View Post
TS, I know someone previously. He had a Thai gf. Used to work in sg and now staying in Thailand. He keep sending money back to maintain the relationship. He will also fly to Thailand very often. It is the same as long distance relationship. Difficult to maintain.
As far as a Thai whore is concerned, as long as the money arrives regularly, the relationship will be maintained.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 12
Annabelle93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAnnabelle93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAnnabelle93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its no good to have a long distance relationship ~ cos u nvr know if u kena conned ~ she may have family down there ~ or anything can jus happen ~ anyway do beware ~
简单的人~
人一辈子 - 常常只有 - 只有一次缘分 - 错过了就再也找不到那么好的人。
I'm sorry I'm scared,
I'm sorry I bug you,
I'm sorry that I care too much,
But I'm not sorry that I Like You.
Old 19-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ningcaichen7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS bro just ut 40% of feeling in it can le. Unless u had high paying salary to maintain such long distance relationship. if not just fuck and go
Old 19-11-2013, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle93 View Post
Its no good to have a long distance relationship ~ cos u nvr know if u kena conned ~ she may have family down there ~ or anything can jus happen ~ anyway do beware ~
Dont believe as long as $$$ is involved unless she is willing to spend on u.
Old 19-11-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaboo View Post
He had a Thai gf. Used to work in sg and now staying in Thailand. He keep sending money back to maintain the relationship. He will also fly to Thailand very often. It is the same as long distance relationship. Difficult to maintain.
Not really difficult to maintain. If you were to meet the right and understanding one.

Sending money is a no no. Unless in certain circumstance, whereby you sure she telling the truth.

Last not least this thread is coming to 3 page, I don't see Ts is responding to any of the comments here.
Old 22-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
hohohaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mmmm.........ts could be in TH now fxxking the thai girl while this thread goes into 3pgs
where got time to response le
Old 22-11-2013, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohohaha View Post
mmmm.........ts could be in TH now fxxking the thai girl while this thread goes into 3pgs
where got time to response le
We will always welcome him back after his $$ kanna suck dry
Old 23-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

No money No honey......
Old 23-11-2013, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

After she (a gal from any nationality) mind fucks u enough, sending back money to her becomes a monthly routine, or even more often.

Then she'd tell u her mum is sick, father needs to buy a new motor, brother wanna start business, sister wanna go university, uncle own loanshark money and aunty (who is mummy's sister) will hang herself if u dont help, etc etc.

when she see's your savings almost all gone she'd go on a hometown visit and never return unless u fly there with another sack or truckload of money.

my fren sends money back to his ex-gf (thai) for her car and allowance, when he lost his job and got to cut the finances, he lost that gf and the car too lol.

for all u know, the gal u treating so well might have a bf or hubby/kids back home, the money u sending back is supporting all of them.
Old 24-11-2013, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A relationship should never be based on money. When the girl start asking for money, this is the first sign for you to seriously consider the relationship.

I have known girls who keep asking for money as well as girls who don't. Both groups behave and talk differently as they have different mindset.
Old 24-11-2013, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
for all u know, the gal u treating so well might have a bf or hubby/kids back home, the money u sending back is supporting all of them.
Most Thai women, almost more than 90%, will have more than 1 boyfriend if you had a long distance relationship with her. It's not that they don't love you but it's their mindset problem.
Old 24-11-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
Most Thai women, almost more than 90%, will have more than 1 boyfriend if you had a long distance relationship with her. It's not that they don't love you but it's their mindset problem.
ya i heard of instances whereby they already have a serious thai bf or family already but work in spa/bar/FL/disco, have multiple fling bfs whom she suckers for money for her real bf/family.
Old 24-11-2013, 03:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshirt View Post
Anyone here have a Thailand gf before?

I got to know a Thai girl, she looks really like a model. Tall, busty, pretty. Looks quite high class from her photos she post in her Wechat.

She says no bf now. And says I can visit her.

I would like to go fuck her, but I have never had relationship with a Thai girl before.

Can someone tell me what it's like?

Are they submissive to their bf?
Are they wild in bed?
Do they expect you to give them a "salary" like China girls?
Bro,I have been there and done before,no joke.if they rlly love u means they can do anythin for u.if they dun,they have many reasons to hide from u,and u wun be able to find out.through sometime u will realise tt dun need to put ur heart and soul into them,let them love u firs.u can pm me if u wan know more
Old 24-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 21
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshirt View Post
Anyone here have a Thailand gf before?

I got to know a Thai girl, she looks really like a model. Tall, busty, pretty. Looks quite high class from her photos she post in her Wechat.

She says no bf now. And says I can visit her.

I would like to go fuck her, but I have never had relationship with a Thai girl before.

Can someone tell me what it's like?

Are they submissive to their bf?
Are they wild in bed?
Do they expect you to give them a "salary" like China girls?
Bro i think you are wearing your tshirt inside-out.
Old 25-11-2013, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
I have fucked many Thai girls, so far their black magic don't work on me.
That's because those you choose are not powerful enough

Try one high power one then you will know.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1