The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Loon khor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sugars and spices

great story..keep up & camping for more!!
Old 23-01-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
NotMyRealName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remember meeting her the first time in a hong kong style cafe.

We asked each other questions, mainly me asking she reply. She said she felt lonely after 2 years in Singapore, and on a new contract and want to try something different. This is the first time I came across the so called "90后", although she is born in 1989, I think her thinking is more 前卫, or adventurous, which suits me just fine.

By the end of the chit chat, she knows I'm married with kids, she just wants to experience a relationship. She didn't say what to expect but said she expects help with her rent as she is sharing a common room with another girl, and she wants to move to a room to herself. So I offered 1k and she said ok.
Old 23-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loon khor View Post
great story..keep up & camping for more!!
Thanks Loon Khor.
Old 23-01-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
SharkAttack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo, thanks for sending in your exp.

I might try some bao some prc ladies some time this year. Was wondering if you can elaborate more on the difficulties and exciting dating experience you and the other party have.

Frankly 1k is more than enuf for a common room rental in a hdb.
Old 23-01-2013, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkAttack View Post
yo, thanks for sending in your exp.

I might try some bao some prc ladies some time this year. Was wondering if you can elaborate more on the difficulties and exciting dating experience you and the other party have.

Frankly 1k is more than enuf for a common room rental in a hdb.
The 1k is to bao and it includes the room rental, so it was very economical in my view.

I think each person's mileage and experience is different. But I will not spend more than 2k (although one time I did spend 2.5k) on baoying. I'll share more via the stories here.

And really baoying a girl can be like minimum S$2.5k to S$7-8k depending on the demand of the girl and your perceived reasonableness of her asking fees.

Last edited by NotMyRealName; 23-01-2013 at 03:54 PM. Reason: update
Old 23-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Samster

With WF, unlike the rest, is my first time whereby I go to her place to enjoy her company, chit chat, kiss/hugs/bathe etc.

We also drive out to have dinner, walk in the park, see movies, etc. I even fetch her from her work place often enough that the security guys knows me.

I would say unlike the previous two girls (SG and MY ones), she is special, I mean I really treat her as my gf. We became intimate near the start of the second month when she has rented her own condo common room for I think 900. And that time the whole flat's is virtually ours because the students/workers are all out during the day (the whole flat is only rented to 5 persons including WF), so the sofa in the living room is where we did it. She said that she has only had sex for about five times previously, so she is quite inexperienced. But after with me for a year plus, there are weeks whereby we meet 5 times a week and I had 2x with herr some of those occasions.

We had our rough periods, especially during the initial seven months, whereby she said her friends think that she should get a single PRC guy for a marriage-type relationship while she had confided in me that she felt no confidence in a marriage-type relationship with any guy because her parents were divorced and re-married and yet still unhappy in the new marriage.

Anyway, each time I sweet talk to her, hug her, kiss her, and she cried on my shoulders and said she cannot be without me, at least in Singapore. Her dreams is to either go to U.S. or Europe to either work or travel before returning to her hometown to start new job or business there.
Old 23-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 19
Punder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to behold

good story..

camping for more!!

If you have upz me, you are in the waiting list. FIFO. First in first out ok.
Old 23-01-2013, 04:04 PM
Samster

WF's body are sensitive not in a touched-and-feel-itchy-moved-away kind of way which some of the girls unfortunately (or they tell that they are to avoid too much contact to get it over with, I never know).

Kiss her 5 minutes and below wet liao. Then her eyes mist up and her body position etc signal readiness, but I usually kiss her ear lobe, neck, breasts and she can get orgasm without penetration.

She said that one night of action she gets six to seven organism, and she is the one who I got so used to enough that I expend the foreplay, during play, from the initial shorter time to last an hour plus, and she always exhausted and fell into sleep right after. So to me, I learnt to prolong the pleasure and control and she enjoys it, win-win lah.

But, good things don't last, or in another words, she finds that her education and her work need to progress, so she takes up a six months part-time diploma in biz mgmt course and she got so busy that we hardly meet once a week.

And then I become sian and look for options.

Last edited by NotMyRealName; 23-01-2013 at 04:05 PM. Reason: spelling error, correct eye lob to ear lobe
Old 23-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31495 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

very interesting story!

31 495
30/7 Darksith+20, 27/7 puzylover6969+20, 26/7 hornyxiaoboy+20, 23/7 Funnyruud+17, 4/7 naka_timo +162

2nd xchange list:11/7 Rickey+29, 5/6 heng49+23, 14/5 SimplyUnperfect, 8/5 ejectjoy+18,
Old 24-01-2013, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

great stuff bro.....definitely a great insight and must-read reference for all future sugardads-to-be Keep the writings coming!
Old 24-01-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
NastyNate is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Very interesting to read of your experiences bro. Don't forget to share your analysis of why local girls aren't good for kept mistresses.
Old 24-01-2013, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Very interesting to read of your experiences bro. Don't forget to share your analysis of why local girls aren't good for kept mistresses.
Thanks bro.

Here's my analysis from my limited one local baoyee experience who is a full time student contrast with PRC baoyee who I've had here in SG and in PRC.

1. Background and social circle
Timid girl, who look to be baoed, is rare. So this sort of girl is more open. And they are in the local element. Their social circle, compared to foreign girls who are here (btw, I don't look for PRC who are here with their 姐妹 or have relatives who are here, their social circle is much bigger than those who are here alone, I think this is one factor to consider). Then when you go out, there is limited choices for places to go, even to watch movie or have a dinner or something. I mean even though they are student, you cannot always go to mid-high end places, and there is no guarantee that she don't run into her friends/relatives in such places anyway. Higher risks. Their wider network also means that they are less likely to be dependent on you, emotionally and financially. I mean a local girl who work part time tuition or waitress can fetch 1,200 or more these days given the foreign worker-local worker ratio or restriction thingy. Foreign girl who are here, have more time to think about you, local girl, a lot of other things to think and to do. And their to-do can be expensive. They want go Bali minimum. PRC girl, passport and visa holds them back ;-). Of course, local girl's background and language is their advantage but you've got to weigh the pros-and-cons.

2. Local Girl must go home everynight sydrome
A foreign girl here, who either stays hostels or shares rooms with flatmates who are not their sisters, will have less things to worry about staying out late or overnight. Local girl, much much tougher. Why expend so much energy to convince the girl to stay a bit later while you're the sugar dad. Waste to much energy to psycho. Foreign girl, she asks you whether you can stay overnight, to give her a feeling that you're her BF. Local girl, she is asking can end by 10pm or 11pm or whatever so that she can get home. She gives you an hour more and you think its a great compromise. Hello, who's your daddy ;-) See the difference. We all busy man, their schedule better fit ours, not the other way around, right?

3. Foreign Girl must go home eventually
A PRC girl, eventually go home at the end of their visa/passes. So they will have to go back. As long as you get the type who don't want you to divorce and marry her, then you and her knows it's not the long term type. And your promise of going to visit her and keep the relationship alive talk will just warm her heart while she is here. But when she gets home, she knows distance is the problem (because that is probably why she is lonely as her last PRC BF breaks the relationship stories are aplenty).

4. Information Inbalance
A local poly girl, who can search SBF using English and learns the baoyee market, knows a lot more and too much in my opinion. But hey, you should use the information inbalance to your advantage and leave the hard work to the girl to figure things out. So foreign PRC girl who are not a WL type here, they don't have the information, and to clear the home rent obstacle may be enough to tip her into thinking that you're the BF who is looking after her welfare.

5. Price/Cost/affordability
Having had 3 local baoyees, the PRC student type are the best in terms of cost. The singer type, even the not popular one, you know, the type that in the line-up, she the last 3 to 4 who barely gets to her required result 业绩. Even the non-popular singer type, is not really my economic bracket to manage, given that they have someone to compare to, yes - the glamorous who got the rich man hanging 10s of thousands a night. So they are not my type after they landed in SG. Student type, who are less open than the singer type and less experienced dealing with SG working man, need energy and patience to go past their resistance as they are in the look-out-but-not-yet-decided-to-cross-into-baoyee-relationship if they are in some financial worries. Those that I met are typically happy with rent+expenses. Local girl, 5k starting and they may go SBF to ask and compare.

My analysis are based on my limited one local girl experience compared with PRC baoyees who were in SG.
Old 24-01-2013, 09:06 AM
Samster

Someone upped my points. I dunno how to find out who is it. Thanks.
Old 24-01-2013, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
interesting and educational thread...
thanks...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 24-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

I learnt one thing from TS. Keep the money in your pocket and you will be filthy rich at the end of the year.

Thank you, TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1