The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2006, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My So Call Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyGerGer
When he start to rub, i feel that he rub till very high near my private part. I stoped him & try to say that i feel very tickle & i wanted to stop. I went to the toilet & faster wear all my belonging & tell him i hv something on need to go le.

if you dont want him to ever think of having sex with you becos you want him to be like a brother forever... i teach you, you dont wash your private pussy part for 3 days and let him smell. i tell you, he will be the one telling you he got something on and need to go.
Old 17-02-2006, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Agapexis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why not you ask him straight in his face since you are sis-bro for 3 years?
Old 17-02-2006, 10:25 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Sprain leg meaning ankle right? So I dont see the reason why must rub medical in a hotel, cant it be anyplace indoor like a shopping mall. Nothing to be shy about it but better than checking into Hotel 81. Makes no sense.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 17-02-2006, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 20
D!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
...you dont wash your private pussy part for 3 days and let him smell...
Haha...must make sure he dun use those medical oil/lotion to rub 1st...if not, dunno who run...

Member of League Of Minah Enthusiasts

Points are greatly appreciated. Thanks to Bros who added to my reps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Old 17-02-2006, 10:47 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3700 / Power: 42
shiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i feel that he want something from me le i dont wan to loose a brother like him
mmmmmmmm........ brotherly-Love .... had so many meimeis since secondary skool [eons back manz]
Honestly, 90% ended up as my mei meis because;
1-they are pretty and Hot
2-as above but Attached
3-great chemistry but no romance yet

the other 10% are great gal-pals to hang-out with

Well, since you could sense and feel he wanted something, then you gotta ask yourself ;
1-whether you want to make out with him?
2-or shove this asshole of a 'brother' aside forever?
Old 17-02-2006, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 22
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Today i fell down when working & sprain my leg, ...to meet me n help me put some medical oil......end up in hotel 81 classic at Joo Chiat...... i feel that he rub till very high near my private part.
Not to doubt you SGG... but your whole story smells fishy....

anyway to answer ur Q... he wants ur body... u gve it to him.. u lose a brother pronto...

U dun give it to him.. u still lose a brother... cause sex has crept into his mind...

so verdict... U have already lost him... MOVE ON !!
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADY

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 17-02-2006, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Your "brother" very desperate.....I wouldn't want to fuck a gal with a sprained leg!!!!
视线人浪中找你
Old 17-02-2006, 10:55 AM
Samster

euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
....i teach you, you dont wash your private pussy part for 3 days and let him smell.........
pussy part got public one meh???
hahaha....just joking bro.
视线人浪中找你
Old 17-02-2006, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
so verdict... U have already lost him... MOVE ON !!
Yes move on n let me rub her..... we not bro not friend, so no feeling just horny.
Old 17-02-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Sprain leg meaning ankle right? So I dont see the reason why must rub medical in a hotel, cant it be anyplace indoor like a shopping mall. Nothing to be shy about it but better than checking into Hotel 81. Makes no sense.
some more from ankle rub until close to the pussy....
either threadstarter got very short legs or her "brother" extremely short sighted....
视线人浪中找你
Old 17-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 21
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Old trick works everyday. Rub leg go hotel, somemore Hotel 81. Rub leg need shower (why don't he offer to shower you, since you sprint your leg, not convenience and as a caring brother, should offer this services too) , somemore take off cloths.

But recently there is an article about love-making can cure a lot of diasies. Even our bro NATO has a Dr. Joelene in his line.

So, SGG, don't be childlish, you agreed to rub in hotel 81, you already give him the signal of approval. Is normal for him to proceed futher. You like it, carry on.
Old 17-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 21
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777
some more from ankle rub until close to the pussy....
either threadstarter got very short legs or her "brother" extremely short sighted....
ha ha ha like the short leg partt.

anyway if a ger willing go hotel 81 with me (bruise ankle or not) i would take it that she ready to be fucked.
Old 17-02-2006, 11:06 AM
HellishDemon

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo
ha ha ha like the short leg partt.

anyway if a ger willing go hotel 81 with me (bruise ankle or not) i would take it that she ready to be fucked.
since the green light is on... why not just cross the line?
Old 17-02-2006, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 22
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Yes move on n let me rub her..... we not bro not friend, so no feeling just horny.
think u will be no. 101 in the queue...

but agreed with others... sis SGG... maybe u did sent wrong signals.... but he as a bro... oso must be damn short sighted to rub until so high... u should have stopped him once his fingers moved above ur knee...

Now whenever I see a gal sprain ankle.. I can now jio her to 81 hotel.. (if can walk there..sure ok liaoz..still need to massage meh)... get her to shower (sprain leg..still want to shower ?? isn't that plain stupid...) and finally get her to come out wrapped only in a towel (did not know rub ankles need to clean whole body...)...

Either u not telling whole story... or u think we are very stupid...
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADY

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 17-02-2006, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 22
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Bro,
you rub until here liao.
later, 3, 4 guys knocked the room, they are not bro, not friend, just (one of them) father, only then who rub who?

得到越多
失去更多
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1