The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2005, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Birthday Girl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I am Going insane

Don't waste time. Ask her to FO. Gal like her plentiful.
Now moment of folly. Next she might tell you your didi is small or service no good or money not enough.Sorry for this rude posting.
Don't believe? Soon you will be posting on her again..part2 of her folly!
Old 03-10-2005, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
foolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of lightfoolish_ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancer81
....And nw, shes the 1 that deciding if she wanna patch back, nt me. I am willing to accept her

1) Shall I patch back with her?
Don't understand. I thought u already decided u willing to accept her?

Quote:
5)The image of her making love with someone else makes me horny at times, wat shall I do?
Technically speaking, u can do 3 things.
a) Do nothing and continue to fantasize.
b) Do a 3some and turn the fantasy into a reality.
c) See a shrink.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
The-One is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
give her one more chance..
One more chance to patch or screw around?

The One
Old 03-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Give her another to patch up or screw around?

The One
Old 03-10-2005, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
One more chance to patch up or screw around?

The One
Old 03-10-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
GWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant futureGWiz has a brilliant future

Me had the same experience once many yrs ago, gf went to screwed another guy 2 pissed me when she suspected me having an affair....we managed to patched up but constantly I was picking on her for all the small little things....during our last fight, I decided to move out n into another companion house and refused to response to her call, while I were with my other companion, I were being pamper so much so I didn't even think or missed her, I was wondering whether it is the pride n ego that I cannot faced losing her to another guy stalling the breakup......anyway till 2day I never regret

Think hard....is it ego or is it love? Bro, take a break n cool it off after which then make a decision....

Cheers
To each his own
Old 03-10-2005, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 20
redlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
1) Shall I patch back with her?
2) Is there really a moment of folly to do such acts?
3) I have promise her that if I patch back with her, I wil allow her to do whatever she wants including sex, am I abnormal, cause she says scared no freedom.
4)Do sex and love links together for gals?
5)The image of her making love with someone else makes me horny at times, wat shall I do?

1) ask yourself are a good hearted person? if yes ,dont patch her .
2) she is doing it cause she's a swing ,also will do it again .
3)you says to patch her back because you dont have others choice ,you only thinking "only gal " in you heart
4) i belive you should know more about all this .
5) cause you are still young and hot blood ,dont relized wat the hell happen ,cannot control you heart ,falling with the black angles ,wanna to from "mr good man turn into devil mind" ?
6) "wat should i do?" ppc or go GL look for WL see more try it ,you should know the answer ,unless now even tell you the truth ,cause you in the high emotionally by " love". my poor boy
Old 03-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 20
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

first time she wrong coz u guys still together just cold war ... but hor u got tell her u fantasize of her ONS right? so she not entirely wrong lor.

2nd time she had sex with the same guy ... hmm ... u break up oredi right ... so u no right to say she cheat on u or anything ... bottomline she did nothing wrong.

if and only if u can tahan knowing she had sex with someone else then u can consider to patch back. for me, case 1 i cannot accept but if any of my gf go have sex after we broke up and i get to know i will not blame her coz i would have done the same as well.

my suggestion is keep a loose relationship with her ... give her freedom but be clear to her u r just her fuck buddy. in the meantime go and find yourself a virgin lah.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
pinklips deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if you love her, it's worth it... forgive her if she can forgive herself that is...
afterall, that's wot the world is turning into nowadays...
when she slept with that other guy, she prob was really angry.. and gurls do silly things when they are angry....
take for example myself.. i know it's really foolish, but i once attempted suicide just to prove how important kinship is to my bf..

your girlfriend prob did it coz you once told her about your thoughts about her having ONS with other guys.. she knows you'd blow.. so out of anger, she did it... so yeah... if you do not mind wot she's done.. and feel you're ready forgive and FORGEt most importantly, den let the past go and start afresh.. i'm sure she loves you as much...

good luck ! =)
Old 03-10-2005, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ZombieSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I always fantasia abt my gf having a ONS with other guy, and I did discuss this issue with her. Her answer was alwats a no no.
U seem to be suffering from dream/fantasy come true.
I believe if u cant accept that, u shouldnt have even told her of ur fantasy.
Becos it was ur fantasy, she thought u might like it, and she do it for u.
Now the only option is not only to forgive and forget. It is whether u can can accept it, if she ever do it again.
Cos ur fantasy will forever live in her mind.
Just my thought.
Old 03-10-2005, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

Bro, move on, plenty of fish around. I had also gone through a bad inciddent in the past.

We were together for almost 2 years and planning to get married. She is a Malaysian, 22 yrs old, pretty and great figure but naive and easily conned. She was cohabiting with me for almost 1 year. Sex was good and frequent. It was when during a period of 1 month, my health was not good and I stay at home during weekend to recover. She is those type who likes to cheong, she can;t bear to stay at home and feeling bored, told me she going out with her friends to cheong but tell me she would behave. After that, I went overseas for 2 weeks for work assignment. My parents told me during my absence, she had been cheonging until 3 am then come back. I talk to her and again she say she knows how to behave.
Once I pretended I was sick again and she again she went out. I trail her and she went to Zouk. I waited LL in my car(i borrowed my friend's car in case she recongised my own car) until 3pm. She came out with her group of friends and went into a car with a guy from the group. Guy was driving a scouped up Civic. Follow them and they ended up at at dark spot in ECP. Park nearby and observe. They claimed to back seat and start banging. You know I was feeling sebei TL. I on the high beam into the rear seat and cheeby, saw a bra on the back shelf. The guy came down and confronted me. When he saw who I was, he was shocked and went back. They then drove off.
I went back, take all her stuff and throw it on the corridor. She came back later, crying and apologising. Told me the guy took advantage of her as she was drunk. I soft hearted and let her in. We ended up fucking and I was not wearing condom. I shot my load into her, wanting to make her pregnant. I tot I would get her back this way. I was willing to forgive her. Things were ok the next few days and then suddenly she told me she wants to move out. She pack and just left and I saw the guy came to pick her up.
Later on, I ask her close friends and they told me she has been seeing the guy for a while already. She has also confided in them the first time, the guy forced himself on her. She felt shameful to face me and let the guy carry on for many times bonking her.
I was in a tussel, felt she was a victim and wanted to bash the guy up. I was in a mess. I tried to call her to come back but she refused. I saw them a few times holding hands, happily together. That was then it struck me, wtf, what victim? What I did not expect was I began to have pain at urination and went to DSC and they told me I have NGU. KNNB, the last sex I had wwas with my gf and now she pass me NGU!!!
Anyway, I have move on and my deep wish(i know it is bad) is to see her some day ends up in GL or HC as I know that guy is a playboy and will probably dump her after he had fuck her enough...
Sorry for the long story, just need to let out.
Old 03-10-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 20
redlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
Bro, move on, plenty of fish around. I had also gone through a bad inciddent in the past.

We were together for almost 2 years and planning to get married. She is a Malaysian, 22 yrs old, pretty and great figure but naive and easily conned. .

what the fcxx gal you had, that is not an easy inciddent huh? she had fcxx you u ! with illiness ......so bad went guy met a gal like that ........take it easy you will got better gal further ...best wish
Old 03-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry for the long story, just need to let out.
bro, i had gone through the similar circle and we both made the right choice by moving on. u got infected by her yet i was admitted to IMH. no joke manz but i am glad dat i'm leading a better life with my CO. no pain no gain
Old 03-10-2005, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

I have gotten over her long time ago. Come to think of it, I am very heng. What if I married her and she start to fuck behind me??? Anyway, since I got NGU from her(I bet the guy passed to her), I think she won't have an easy life also...I forgot to add in, sometimes after that, a few months later, I was at GL with my overseas client, I saw the guy in GL looking for Chinese mei mei...feel sad for my ex-gf...
Old 03-10-2005, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I have gotten over her long time ago. Come to think of it, I am very heng. What if I married her and she start to fuck behind me??? Anyway, since I got NGU from her(I bet the guy passed to her), I think she won't have an easy life also...I forgot to add in, sometimes after that, a few months later, I was at GL with my overseas client, I saw the guy in GL looking for Chinese mei mei...feel sad for my ex-gf...
bro, ur story is kinda classic or extreme. i hv few doubts but i do understand if it came out of ur anger. anyway, i'm glad u moved on. so am i... cheerz to us...

jimbo

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1