The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 20
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: If you were younger, whom would you choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysalone View Post
A.
Cus can gradually open her up to sex more. Thats part of the thrill? Corrupting her?

B can just keep as back up. Sex will/may turn boring after a while. If always have to watch someone else mood, it will kill the mood for sex anyway.
Same thoughts for B. After a while, it becomes when tiresome wondering what wrong will happen next.
Old 05-09-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
"A" wife material for sure.

"B" sounds like she's been having fun and had undergone alot of training.
If you like to keep wondering who she had been with or who she's going to be with in the future. Than go for B and enjoy the sex.

But than warning that if she angry with you. You will not be getting any and some lucky guy might be getting it instead, thanks to u making her unhappy.
Your reply reminded me of a girl I dated. She was temperamental sort and one time she got upset with me about something. Probably told her I couldn't go over to her place due to some project work. I decided to drop by about midnight after completing the project. Lo and behold, an acquaintance car I recognised was parked outside. Long story short, my close friends thanked me for breaking up with her. She was tiring them out too! LOL.
Old 05-09-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed02 View Post
At the end most guys will choose A for long term. Intimacy has more meaning if emotionally you are more involved.

But saying all that, I think it depends which girl is more compatible to your personality.
You're right. I didn't mention Zach's personality. He is somewhat a mild mannered person. Somewhat like a mummy's boy. That night, we were all drinking until nonsense starting spilling out of mouths.
Old 05-09-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber View Post

For A, the good thing is she's willing to learn new stuff despite her being "boring". This can mean alot of things if the guy has the patience.

A is the better choice imo
True. If the girl is willing to make him happy, she'll probably try new things for him.
Old 05-09-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKH View Post

So, whom would you choose to carry on a long term relationship with?
Why must choose now...

If me, I will try to meet more gals before deciding....

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-09-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
estiago deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
In order for the bros here to give you the answer to your question, kindly provide us with the contact for these 2 girls. Once we try them out, we will come back and give you recommendation on which one to chose for LTR. Otherwise we doing u a disservice since we don't know these girls personally to give recommendation. OK?
Savage one liao 😂😂
Old 05-09-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
estiago deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Why must choose now...

I think I'll do the same.. more options are better 😉
Old 05-09-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKH View Post
Your reply reminded me of a girl I dated. She was temperamental sort and one time she got upset with me about something. Probably told her I couldn't go over to her place due to some project work. I decided to drop by about midnight after completing the project. Lo and behold, an acquaintance car I recognised was parked outside. Long story short, my close friends thanked me for breaking up with her. She was tiring them out too! LOL.
Lol wtf, so it means your ex is fucking them till it tired them out?? Nice friends u have there hahaha
Old 05-09-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

A since B is wild and if you cannot satisfy her after some time, standby for a green cap. Maybe A might be wilder than B but she only do it with the one she loves or likes.
Old 05-09-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

A. A good conversationalist is hard to find. It's important to grow old with someone who shares your wavelength. If she isn't good in bed, commercial sex is a possible option. Remember, besides being our sex partner, the wife is almost the mother to your future kids. You will want such an important person to be reasonable with right values.

As for B, her strengths are very temporary. Her body won't be as great in future. Her sex skills is the biggest uncertainty. How many of us marry a sex kitten who then move on to deny us sex after marriage and kids? B is like marrying potentially sexless Barbie doll.
Old 06-09-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Lol wtf, so it means your ex is fucking them till it tired them out?? Nice friends u have there hahaha
*ROFL* Maybe.
Old 06-09-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
A. A good conversationalist is hard to find. It's important to grow old with someone who shares your wavelength. If she isn't good in bed, commercial sex is a possible option. Remember, besides being our sex partner, the wife is almost the mother to your future kids. You will want such an important person to be reasonable with right values.

As for B, her strengths are very temporary. Her body won't be as great in future. Her sex skills is the biggest uncertainty. How many of us marry a sex kitten who then move on to deny us sex after marriage and kids? B is like marrying potentially sexless Barbie doll.
About someone like A, that's true. In my neighbourhood, I sometimes see this middle age couple sitting at a small-park bench having a few cans of beer, chatting and watching the people drive by.
Old 06-09-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Why must choose now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by estiago View Post
I think I'll do the same.. more options are better 😉
Really depends on him. Whether he wants to snag a good one or someone else will.
Old 06-09-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 13
asdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to all

B face CMI so bo bian choose A
Old 06-09-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 20
Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!

Then the answer is A lor..

Even in a sex forum many samsters still rates an experience high or low base on GFE.

Great sex is easy to come by, spend enough and you will eventually find the right F.

But great relationships are hard to find and even harder to sustain.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1