The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2012, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 22
Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!
Re: Any nice place to bring matured wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n30n View Post
Ku de ta and 1Altitude
Will check this out. If good and we do it -- will share pics.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:51 PM
Samster

Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!Wonker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
blindfold her and fuck her roughly ??

u know...the usual male domination theme

sometimes high flyers have alot of 'hidden stress' that they carry back from work problems

letting her play submissive for awhile could be a refreshing change
THAT... is actually true.
When (and it's not often as we both really busy working....then the kids...) DO do it.... she fantasies about being raped. One time I was pumping her really hard (for some reason I did not come - and I was getting erm...tired... I just wanted to end the session and ejacuate!)... I sorta pumped her really hard and grabbed her throat (she sorta strangled a little bit)... she came so hard!!!!

So sometimes I strangle her (not hard! so no danger) and she actually climaxes. go figure... (weird right?)
Old 06-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ethanoic is Cool - loads of Potential

I'm in the same boat bro as you... except we had no.3 7 months ago.. so tough to rekindle the fire, we can get really horny, the good old days when she would let me screw her at the staircase, or play in the cinema, now cannot make it already. We should come out meet up and share some ideas.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

Here is a pic of my wife (sorry have to cover the face - she is a serious career woman and do now wish to have her compromised).

This pic is in the St Regis a few years back before baby came along and stopped everything.

I like this dress alot - it's a bit formal but no bra or panties - literally 'slips' right off her.

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...8f061002af.jpg

NB: Is it me? I can't seem to embed pics now -- sorry it has to be a link.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonker View Post
Here is a pic of my wife (sorry have to cover the face - she is a serious career woman and do now wish to have her compromised).

This pic is in the St Regis a few years back before baby came along and stopped everything.

I like this dress alot - it's a bit formal but no bra or panties - literally 'slips' right off her.

wow.. from what i see.. nice dress and she looks good on it. anyway your wife decided to go for any birth control implants?. my wife did recently cos we're too 'lucky'... so now can go all out raw and pump as much cos she absolutely loves going raw and feeling the rush of cum inside her
Old 06-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

This is a pic of her in one of the hotel floor lift lobbies in St Regis.

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...d1e5ae4d74.jpg

As you can see the strap to the dress is really easy to peel off. Even when she leans down to pick a drink up etc.... the straps 50% may fall off her shoulder, and if she is slow or does NOT catch the strap - the dress starts to fall off her body. So imagine if she was drunk...

I really want to rekindle the old times - sure she is not as young perky or firm but she is my wife. And I am thinking if she is stone drunk the amount of horny fun that can be had.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanoic View Post
wow.. from what i see.. nice dress and she looks good on it. anyway your wife decided to go for any birth control implants?. my wife did recently cos we're too 'lucky'... so now can go all out raw and pump as much cos she absolutely loves going raw and feeling the rush of cum inside her
My wife loves it raw but no birth control. So we have to be careful and time it.

Also I am now older and so is she (she is mid 30s). So lesser chance of pregnancy - but who knows. And NO WAY ...no no.3 for me!

Kids have destroyed our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 06-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

Does anyone know ... what is best to use to post pics? I am using uploadhouse.com but can't embed the images like I used to when I was in SB forum 2 years back.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

SPOT ON...kids destroyed our fun times.. what to do - we work very hard for gahmen to keep the population up..so gotta deserve some fun ourselves. eh..dun play with chance unless you are considering abortion. abortion is painful and during recovery cannot have fun.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
LinxiSteven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS,

Your wife still look very good to me. Maybe you would like to pick up one of the Bros here to "surprise" your wife? *HANDS UP*

Anyway, I would like to share that a trip to Science Centre (Or Discovery Centre) is a very nice and interesting place for couple to make out... I used to go there during my teenage days with my then girlfriends... ALWAYS some quiet isolated corners where I can sneak my hands into their Tee-Shirts to catch a quick squeeze on their tits... Just a suggestion. THE THRILL is to avoid other people walking around...

Good luck!
Old 06-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Does anyone know ... what is best to use to post pics? I am using uploadhouse.com but can't embed the images like I used to when I was in SB forum 2 years back.
try this http://minus.com/
Old 06-06-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I will check this out and report back. Thanks for the tip.
Ku De Ta is very crowded leh. What can u possibly do there?
Old 06-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 710 / Power: 23
Mr Lion is a splendid one to beholdMr Lion is a splendid one to beholdMr Lion is a splendid one to beholdMr Lion is a splendid one to beholdMr Lion is a splendid one to beholdMr Lion is a splendid one to beholdMr Lion is a splendid one to behold

HI Bro, your wife is so beautiful
Old 06-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

wow your wife look so old, body looks out of shape & shaggy, boobs so droppy & yet so choosy

if i were to have met her on the street, definitely I won't even bother to give a second look at her, probably I would have thought she is one of those filipino maid hanging around orchard area waiting to be picked up by cheap charlie ang moh Sorry no offence though.

bro, since Orchard area is too cheap a place for her to hang out, have you consider bringing her to Singapoire Zoo or Night Safari, I think that sort of places suits both of you more
Old 07-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 15
nudedudez is a Helpful and Caring Samsternudedudez is a Helpful and Caring Samsternudedudez is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You can't embed photos in this forum, only links. You can embed photos in The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1