The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 3
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wedding night encounter... good experience...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
Anyone remember your experience after your wedding nite?
I recall mine yrs ago, good experience right after wedding reception done everyone gone home stayed over at hotel with newly wedded wife, had a good time making love with her lucky both of us stayed sober the entire nite to enjoy the encounter... it was straight 2 nites of passion at the hotel before we head home...
very good, would be even better if u posted this on the hotel's review section!
Old 27-10-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Yobi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I recall mine yrs ago, good experience right after wedding reception done everyone gone home stayed over at hotel with newly wedded wife, had a good time making love with her lucky both of us stayed sober the entire nite to enjoy the encounter... it was straight 2 nites of passion at the hotel before we head home...

I recalled mine well.

my 1st night - dead drunk walking into the lift holding my phone. Buy 4D also never so zhun, hit my arm against something, watched in horror while my phone fell into the small gap at the edge of the lift. Wife called in maintenance the next morning, paid 80 bucks for maintenance to get hold of my phone. No sex then.
Old 27-10-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 971 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes View Post
His post was short, and not did not convey anything.
So was thinking there was more to come.
maybe he just want us to share our wedding night experience.
Old 27-10-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LuSiWen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Wedding night encounter... good experience...

Quote:
My wedding night was quite an experience. My husband and I were both a bit shy because ours was not a love marriage. We spent around two hours talking, which helped break the ice and ease some of the initial awkwardness.

After some time, my husband initiated our physical intimacy with a gentle kiss, and we began cuddling. It was a sweet and tender start to our special night. We moved on to share a few minutes of intimacy, which was a beautiful and emotional experience.

Afterward, my husband made us some coffee, and we sat down to talk about our thoughts and feelings regarding our new life together. It was a moment of connection and reflection, and it made our wedding night even more memorable.
Old 30-10-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11928 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuSiWen View Post
My wedding night was quite an experience. My husband and I were both a bit shy because ours was not a love marriage. We spent around two hours talking, which helped break the ice and ease some of the initial awkwardness.

After some time, my husband initiated our physical intimacy with a gentle kiss, and we began cuddling. It was a sweet and tender start to our special night. We moved on to share a few minutes of intimacy, which was a beautiful and emotional experience.

Afterward, my husband made us some coffee, and we sat down to talk about our thoughts and feelings regarding our new life together. It was a moment of connection and reflection, and it made our wedding night even more memorable.
Interesting. There wasn't any "ice breaking" at all before marriage?
Old 30-10-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JiangYongBin is Cool - loads of Potential

I have used sildenafil on my first night because i had a feel that i might cum early. becuase of the anxiety. after using the sildenafil it was very good, and it was went very long.
Old 30-10-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks for sharing..1st time heard of a bridesmaid fucked by the groom during the wedding celebrations ...can enjoy fucking 2 pussies in one night...btw u didn't tell us was her pussy hairy, trimmed or cleanly shaven ??
well trimmed.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 30-10-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 12
yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Interesting. There wasn't any "ice breaking" at all before marriage?
This got my attention 😂
Old 30-10-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JiangYongBin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Well, people that got me super high and to the tip of drunk is in fact my own relatives. People that made the bridesmaid drunk are themselves, dun know why also.

My wedding was in a shopping's mall restaurant. That was one of the popular options back in the old days as I need to have my wedding at multiple countries and not keen to support the local hotels. Dun ask me why...

We had too much to drink and I keep going to the toilet, I encounter one of the bridesmaid (Jess) also got too tipsy, loses her balance as she stepped out of the ladies. Funny that no one was with her.

I managed to catch her, and grabbed her boobs as she fell, trust me, not easy to catch hold wearing a TUX.

By the time I got her up proper, half of her breast were expose to me, I was like "wow, didn't know she got such a beautiful sets of assets", it was a 36~38B cup with huge perky nipples.

I apologies to her, but she smile at me and say its ok. I commented her that she has a beautiful body. And that was it.

She dragged me into the handicap toilet, and we just make out there wildly starting with deep french kissing. I remember it as a quicky but extremely rough fuck. I hope we are not loud.

Cos of too much alcohol, I forgot to take out and cummed in her when we both climax at the same time, her legs were definitely trembling. She didn't get pregnant. I was lucky.

But imagine fucking a bridesmaid that was wearing a top that is easily pulled down, nice G-string. Wet pussy (I wonder why so wet) that made me easily guide my cock in her. She was so wild that she keep ramming herself against me when I ram myself into her.

Once the deed was done, we did french kisses and quickly got out.
Of cos, ppl questioned if I fell into the toilet bowl for taking so long. LOLz.

That night, we all went back to the terrace house together with some of the bridesmaid and my buddies. Everyone had round 2... drinking.

And of cos, things did got a bit raunchy as well after that...
that will be a memorable experience in your life.
Old 30-10-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2038 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43529 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well trimmed.
Thanks for the info bro

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 31-10-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That night, we all went back to the terrace house together with some of the bridesmaid and my buddies. Everyone had round 2... drinking.

And of cos, things did got a bit raunchy as well after that...
Bro, how abt continuing with part 2

Old 31-10-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro, how abt continuing with part 2
Busy bro, dating my new FB. so far so good. Can only come here and msg here a bit. story, maybe later. Been years since I written a story

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 31-10-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 4
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiangYongBin View Post
I have used sildenafil on my first night because i had a feel that i might cum early. becuase of the anxiety. after using the sildenafil it was very good, and it was went very long.
I thought sildenafil will only make the penis hard and will not the delay ejaculation
Old 01-11-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Busy bro, dating my new FB. so far so good. Can only come here and msg here a bit. story, maybe later. Been years since I written a story
Ok bro, enjoy as much with yr new FB.. will wait for u to cum back n share with us the juicy parts of yr sexperiences with her n the rest of yr fbs

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1