The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2011, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to track mysterious phone calls?

Actually come to think of it, I think it can be traced but whether the telco want to entertain you or not. For example, how else do you think the police trace hoax bomb calls made from public phones...?
Old 12-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorraine View Post
you are talking rubbish, who say cannot be traced

now i know, you must be the one who playing prank on someone else number and now afraid of being traced by the telco right
haha..thats what i thought also...........but gv him d benefit of doubt

anyway if its police case liao.theres no such things as cant trace.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Star3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any number can be traced...... even for overseas numbers.
The question is whether the authorities want to go through that trouble?
Old 12-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Beijing2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to all bro for helping me with solutions and suggestions. Btw, she is not FL or what, she is just a normal lady

I think its someone she knows and it started with emails to her a year ago.

now the emails stopped but she start getting calls on her mobile in the middle of the night (yes, she ignored it), to her office direct line, and now at her home land line. She hears only silence or sometimes just breathing.

She is worried, the person starts harassing her family, office, clients, etc. because previously when she receives the email, the person will say things like "I saw u at the XXX wearing white. You didnt realised we were watching you, you slut..." or "you didnt go to work today. worried that we will be there?"

i think i will suggest her to make a police report again. Hopefully she is able to get over this
Old 12-01-2011, 01:26 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TangSeng is Cool - loads of Potential

this is a good article to start off with.. i tink u better ask your provider to see if can block such nums...Otherwise, best is to just change your phone num
Old 12-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beijing2008 View Post
Thanks to all bro for helping me with solutions and suggestions. Btw, she is not FL or what, she is just a normal lady

i think i will suggest her to make a police report again. Hopefully she is able to get over this

It is from someone who she knows, even briefly only. Did she offend someone? Or some ex boyfriend or work place collegue?

This is stalking.... If the police cannot help, ask her to change HP number, and if these things continue and the person DOES TO THE FAMILY, go to a PI and track this bo liao guy. FOr the sake of the family.

Get the proper documents and reports to go to court if necessary.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 12-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 21
heartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to behold

Agreed, best choice is to find new job, change new number, move new house. But that's a long shot in a perfect world
Old 12-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

I think change number sometimes not easy due to contracts
Old 12-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Unlisted, block or unknown calls can be traced. One way is to switch off (power off) your handphone & when the unknown party calls, Singtel will forward the tel nbr via SMS to your handphone on Caller Alert message.
However, I don't know if it works for pte residential unlisted numbers.
For commercial unlisted number, quite sure the missed call nbr will appear in the SMS. You may then call Singtel n enquire on that number, it's origin or from which Company/place, etc.
Old 17-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: How to track mysterious phone calls?

Last eve S Talking on telemarketing tool, here we talk about SMS, phone email and fryers.

They are strange phone calls, what i do i did the reverse. The caller told me he is doing survey, i tell him if he is not selling anything. I am not interested and those into Sales, i am interested in surveys no $ to buy anything.

That might work. However, nobody include ang mos will tell the Sing Song show host to F off. He/ she is giving $, no body will ask how they got the numbers 1. No body will do this.
Old 17-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
haha..thats what i thought also...........but gv him d benefit of doubt

anyway if its police case liao.theres no such things as cant trace.
I believe only VIPs could ask the telephone operators to track the numbers, i believe ICA also can check a person leaving coming in, not forgetting over the causeway they could track a person all the way to TH.

Many things are possible, only waiting for the green light.
Old 17-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

this is creepy... must be a stalker who know her personally..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beijing2008 View Post

now the emails stopped but she start getting calls on her mobile in the middle of the night (yes, she ignored it), to her office direct line, and now at her home land line. She hears only silence or sometimes just breathing.

She is worried, the person starts harassing her family, office, clients, etc. because previously when she receives the email, the person will say things like "I saw u at the XXX wearing white. You didnt realised we were watching you, you slut..." or "you didnt go to work today. worried that we will be there?"

Old 17-01-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 22
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyman View Post
there no such thing as they cant tracked unlisted calls because mine is also unlistedhelp
umm.... there's still the good old Public Telephone you know.... it havent died out.... so you can trace the call to so and so telephone at so-and-so block.... but it does you no good to know who it is...

barring that, there's also VOIP stuff.... so SPF so free to help you track down people in other country????

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 18-01-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster

Let's get it on, that was from a u guys know what videos? Now i believe it is more then 40 yrs allreally, the world is connected, it started with MNC? They expand around the globe, bring in biz partners so on.

Then, UN the gov all shared resources ideas etc, then w/o many ppl notice, gov sectors became society. It may have borrow this idea from Scotland Yard, i am not too sure remember in the 70s. Read those crime mag sold at Ma Ma shops, the name Scotland Yard and Interpol allreally in it.

This is the future of crime fighting, everybody get on the wagon. Share of infos btw 2agency across countries, no big deals if it come to major crime ops. Sometime it may involve the hometeam of N Korea. Expect the impossible.
Old 19-01-2011, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

haha.. good old Scotland Yard! if they do their job well.. London wont be so fucked up now.. HELP 1212

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Let's get it on, that was from a u guys know what videos? Now i believe it is more then 40 yrs allreally, the world is connected, it started with MNC? They expand around the globe, bring in biz partners so on.

Then, UN the gov all shared resources ideas etc, then w/o many ppl notice, gov sectors became society. It may have borrow this idea from Scotland Yard, i am not too sure remember in the 70s. Read those crime mag sold at Ma Ma shops, the name Scotland Yard and Interpol allreally in it.

This is the future of crime fighting, everybody get on the wagon. Share of infos btw 2agency across countries, no big deals if it come to major crime ops. Sometime it may involve the hometeam of N Korea. Expect the impossible.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1