The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2010, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local uni hostel fun!

i missed school days
Old 02-07-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
thatsall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After enrolling in N**, I was successful in getting a hostel room at P*P Residence, and was looking forward to having a private life, away from home, providing me with opportunities to meet local and foreign friends. During orientation, our cluster leaders met up with the new roomies and shared with us the dos and don'ts, and we also had the luck of seeing all leaders in our block. There were 8 floors, with single male dormitories on L2, L3, L7 and L8, and female ones on L4, 5 and 6. There was a really pretty chinese girl, the floor leader, on L5, and I was looking at her all the time during the meeting in the lecture theater. I found out she's called Xingyu, and a third year UG in Arts, and I fantasized much about her.

One of the things I found out quickly on my check-in was how easy it was to look at girls from the window in my room. As I was on L7, I could peer out to the opposite block right in front of me, and catch girls walking to the shared bathroom wearing only towels, or nightgowns without bra along the corridor on the lower floors. Once, only once, I saw a girl in her room strip out of her dress, leaving only the bra and the panties, but before anything else could happen, she pulled her curtains. Damn.

Also, pokies are not difficult to spot. Unlike local girls, whom I have been very unsuccessful with, to be honest, the chinese and korean flatmates that I have usually do not wear a bra after they shower. So whenever we meet late at night for supper or project discussion, it is very easy to catch sight of it. I must say that its very, very intriguing, and everytime I experience something like that, I go back to my room later to have a nice PCC session.

Things like this continued until it was time for midterm break. This one week holiday is generally for exchange students to travel overseas for holidays, and for local students to mug and study for the midterm exams after the break. One night, at 11 pm, I saw Xingyu at the air-conditioned canteen, studying alone with a pile of books and notes on the table. Since the past few weeks after the orientation lecture, we have bumped a few times into each other, but no talking ever happened between us, as only smiles were exchanged.

As there were few ppl in the canteen at that time, I mustered up my courage and walked up to her, and said to her in chinese,

Me: Hi! Your highlighter's dropped on the floor. (Bends to pick up for her)
XY: Thanx, so many modules with exams this semester! You're from my block right? Which level are you staying at?
Me: L7. You're the level leader of L4 right? (pretending)
XY: Nope, L5.
Me: My name's ****. Nice to meet you! Are you going to be here the next few nights?
XY: Yup, at least there's aircon here, and proper tables. The study rooms are filled with other students, and by the time I get back to the hostel they are already occupied.
Me: Okay, maybe I'll bring my stuff over tomorrow and we can have tea together. Night!
XY: Okay, goodnite!

With that I walked off and smiled happily to my small success.

The next morning, I woke up and went to shower, and when walking into the shared bathroom, a girl wrapped in a white towel walked out quickly and I gave way to her, with the fragrance of her freshly shampoo-ed hair lingering in the air. TMD, which guy's girl is this? Slim and petite, fair skin, long black hair let down... Don't know chinese, korean, taiwan or jap, or maybe a fair skinned SE Asian... I then continued into my shower cubicle and started to strip and wash myself. The horny thoughts of a cute girl showering just next to me, with a relatively low wall between us, wafted into my mind, and made me PCC right at 830 am in the morning. Damn, making my legs go soft even before I brush my teeth.

I went to school to meet some friends for a project discussion, and this took up the whole morning and afternoon. The A*ts canteen is a pretty nice place to look at girls. Some very well-dressed, looking more sophisticated and demure, and some in their t-shirt, fbts and slippers, looking like GND.

TBC... sorry short post gtg!
Old 02-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
astray380 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
camping here. reminds me of my uni days. its a pity i never stay in hostel
I have no chance to stay as I only study 社会大学
Old 02-07-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

LOL yeah...NUS PGP is really great for bonking!...there are 3 grades of room there...A for fully air con with attached bath...B for attached tap.. and C for without any attached tap.... my gf took B and even though they don't allow males in the room... I bonked her many times and even took her virginity there! Too bad I was just a poor student then if not sure ask her upgrade to Grade A...much better to clean up after the deed....those were the times... I also remembered bonking at Kent Ridge Park but many flashers there...and even in the law fac carpark at night!....many memorable incidents!....

what I am sure of is NUS can be renamed National Underage SexSchool and it has churned out many cheongsters!

As for NTU with another gf...I went hall 3 before....double beds with attached bathroom...that time my gf was steady...I was damn scare her roommate would catch us in the act but she said scare what...i remembered sneaking into her room at 1am and leaving at 5am before her parents could catch us....those were the days!
Old 02-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Renji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow lau, i never stay hostel before, u all sibeh lucky sia
Old 02-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Uni hostel so many horny young gers..keke
Old 02-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Uni hostel so many horny young gers..keke
uni girls are damn horny!!!!....some of them even up their lecturers!
Old 02-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 20
D!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
...some of them even up their lecturers!
wah...from which fac/sch/dept?

Member of League Of Minah Enthusiasts

Points are greatly appreciated. Thanks to Bros who added to my reps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Old 02-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thickdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more updates on the story.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 21
lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsall View Post
The next morning, I woke up and went to shower, and when walking into the shared bathroom, a girl wrapped in a white towel walked out quickly and I gave way to her, with the fragrance of her freshly shampoo-ed hair lingering in the air. TMD, which guy's girl is this? Slim and petite, fair skin, long black hair let down... Don't know chinese, korean, taiwan or jap, or maybe a fair skinned SE Asian... I then continued into my shower cubicle and started to strip and wash myself. The horny thoughts of a cute girl showering just next to me, with a relatively low wall between us, wafted into my mind, and made me PCC right at 830 am in the morning. Damn, making my legs go soft even before I brush my teeth.
huh? N*S P*P Residence got coed shower meh?
Old 03-07-2010, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
thatsall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro lyc_hmm, sorry should have made it clearer. Its a shared male's toilet and bathroom, but a girl happened to be using it as well after a stay in someone's room =P
Old 03-07-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Remind me of the those Uni days..but mine nothing happen there!
pls do cont..tks

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 03-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 21
lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!lyc_hmm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro lyc_hmm, sorry should have made it clearer. Its a shared male's toilet and bathroom, but a girl happened to be using it as well after a stay in someone's room =P
^^;; shiok ah
Old 03-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As I was on L7, I could peer out to the opposite block right in front of me, and catch girls walking to the shared bathroom wearing only towels, or nightgowns without bra along the corridor on the lower floors. Once, only once, I saw a girl in her room strip out of her dress, leaving only the bra and the panties, but before anything else could happen, she pulled her curtains. Damn.
PGP? I also spotted one girl in just bra and panties, but closed the curtain before stripping further

i should have bought a bino for clearer view last time
Old 03-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

wow....finally got Nxx brother put this in thread...

well.. it bring me back the very very early day when the pxp was newly opened...I was staying in 7th floor facing another Type A block. That time i managed to really enjoy 2 semesters FREE show from looking downward opposite block 6th floor, ladies room. Initially i wasnt realised the free scene until my friend come and discovered it. The window covered by blind and if you fold it in upward direction, people from opposite upstair can clearly seen through the blind gap. And this girl didn know and left it be for whole year . Wow...The lady was always stripped in her room whenever come back from outside...LOL her study table is facing my block, and i can see her boob, hairly pussy etc...

There was a few times i also accidentally seen my opposite block female student (very very sexy) brought guy back to hostel at night 1-2am friday (from disco or pub) and xxxxxxx

I would say, the hostel life is very very interesting if you know how to cheong...but sadly say, i was too decent at the time and missed out many golden opportunities...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1