The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10521 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 芽笼怎么了? Whats wrong with geylang? (regarding prc fl dome 2 girls using e-commerce)

Agree wif d bros, discreet is d main reason. I've accidentally met friends at GL b4, also feel a bit awkward n embarrassing, can't imagine if it's "those" u never wanna meet there.
If it's not for d variety n affordability, most pple rather stay away.
Hmm... maybe she can try providing outcall service also. Just my 2 cents.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Re: 芽笼怎么了? Whats wrong with geylang? (regarding prc fl dome 2 girls using e-commerce)

TS...me no nid any points...dun bother to up me...
to respond...me dun like to go GL becos:
a. always traffic (vehicle and human) jam...
area is crowded with vehicles and people...
all dun follow rules...anyhow jalan...
b. parking got problem...
always need to drive around to look for parking lot...
sometimes available parking lot quite a distance to FL unit...
attention easily diverted to other attractions instead of going to FL appointment...
c. roam within perimeters...
depending on where me is...
if in East...then look for GL gals...
if in mid-East...have jalan sultan or beach road...
if in South or Central...have clark quay or boat quay or people's park...
if in North...have ang mo kio or thomson or yishun...
if in mid-North...have balestier or toa payoh...
if in West...have mrs palmer...go pcc...hehe...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 02-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a name known to allahseng00 is a name known to allahseng00 is a name known to allahseng00 is a name known to allahseng00 is a name known to allahseng00 is a name known to all

One of the reason why people choose to choose wl from website is because it is discrete , private and do not want to be seen cheonging in geylang .

If they want to be seen in geylang , they would not use ecommerce in the first place
Old 02-10-2013, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 14
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahseng00 View Post
If they want to be seen in geylang , they would not use ecommerce in the first place
totally agree. I have a bad experience in Geylang. Book PRC at 2.30pm. She gave me condo address. At 2.30 I stood outside the condo and called her. She didn't pick up. When she picked up 3 mins later, she say need 5 mins more as previous customer still bathing. End up I was standing by the streets of Geylang like I am a streetwalker. Paiseh, I walked to a coffeeshop at the end of the street. When she is done, she called me. I walked back to her condo. Then have stand by the street to call her again so that she can press the remote control to open the gate. You know how many people were staring at me? I might as well wear a T shirt that says 'looking for sexual release'.

Balestier wins hands down. You stand outside any condo and no one cares! If the prices are the same, why go geylang?
Old 02-10-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 13
Neverhood is a splendid one to beholdNeverhood is a splendid one to beholdNeverhood is a splendid one to beholdNeverhood is a splendid one to beholdNeverhood is a splendid one to beholdNeverhood is a splendid one to beholdNeverhood is a splendid one to behold

Raid could be the worries... yesterday I drove pass... saw a few streetwalker .. running away...
Old 02-10-2013, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am totally agreed with Bro Brainstorm..I was having the same situation with him before..waiting outside the condo and opp me were construction workers and also those engineers..I had frds wrkin as construction engrs too..scared they saw me at broadlight waiting outside condo doing wat...Sibei paiseh man!
Old 03-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

some local OKTs absolutely refuse to allow their girls to service you in hotels in GL or joo chiat...

say too dangerous etc ....

maybe in the 6 meters from car to hotel all the lau tiko will sedia and ask "XIAO JIE NI YAO QU MA???"

and then when hear 400/1/1 all sian sian

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 03-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 14
clack is one of the Best!clack is one of the Best!clack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canola123 View Post
bcos is alot of customers actually from CBD area
best answer bro
Old 03-10-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 15
cuntcum is one of the Best!cuntcum is one of the Best!cuntcum is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Hi TS, it depends on what you are looking at. Is your favorite girl staying in those condo? or like shophouses?
i think she just want to stay in a cheap hotel there, that is the No No to lot of bros doing deeds there
Old 03-10-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

from the replies i think clients or gals who chose e-commerce r mostly the type who want to be very safe and discreet unlike streetwalker and legal brothel in geylang , just like any other people who want to protect their reputaion, example official, civil servant, scholar ...applies to other countries also. for those who dont need to be discreet, they would be having fun at legal brothel n streetwalkers, so less likely to use ecommerce find fl.
anyway thank you all for your overwelming kind response,
to be fair i first cum first serve upz pts.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3677 / Power: 16
GeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond repute

GeGe MiMi go 芽笼, happy happy up lorry

TS ask your girl move to other place to get more business
Old 03-10-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

I remember there was this one time got some mofo taking pictures of cars in GL picking up girls and posting on some website...worst place to get caught if ur car number kenna shot. Hell lotsa explainin to OC when u get back.

I remember one time fren bring me to GL to makan but cuz no space we park near Darlene hotel there and walk. On the way to makan saw gf's sis and bf walking towards us to get to their car. Talk abt coincidence...lucky told gf b4 I went out that I going GL to eat or else there will be hell to pay.

SG is such a small place suay suay sure to bump into someone u know. I personally would rather go to a discreet place that get my pants caught down in GL.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 03-10-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5171 / Power: 13
Tnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond reputeTnuc111 has a reputation beyond repute

Not wanting to be seen in geylang.
Not wanting to be even shown on a gps tracking appln to be in geylang.
Have to use public transport as driving and finding place to park is frustrating.
There is one website run by women that takes pictures and post online and you or your car could be the lucky one.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 12
tummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud of

To go e-commerce so it's mor discreet. To end up at Geylang after making a booking is like making no difference to brudders out the right.

If can Siam far far of cos siam la.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15977 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday Geylang kena raided for streetwalkers!
Maybe bros scared kena caught in the act, getting in trouble with the AV and their family will get to know about their hobbies
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1