The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2011, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5841 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lust of a single lonely man

I was browsing a website that allows travelers to know more friends around the world. I saw it in CNA years back but never actually take a look at it until that day. From there I start to make some friends around the globe. If am free I would meet them up for drinks or show them around our clean city. I always have an interest in tourism industry; somehow I never got the chance to enrich myself in that sector.

One day, I received a PM from a lass from Hong Kong. Let’s call her Jess. Jess told me she would be in Singapore for about a week plus for a short course in one of the local school. She told me she doesn’t have any friends in Singapore, asking me would I be free to meet up for coffee. Been a friendly and helpful person I agree, this would widen up my circle of friends too.

Next, Jess’s profile looks like a mixture of Japanese and China breed; she got this candid plus cheeky looking smile posted up online. She was also wearing a dark strap shirt with a light color shorts. Looking at around 1.60m tall, around 45kg. I thought probably she would look like a tender and warm person. The profile was pretty dark due to the weather. That’s the most I can make a thought out of her before we met. Never less these are not important. (Because I want to let the bros imagine it )

To be continued...

Last edited by unsung80; 29-06-2011 at 11:06 PM.
Old 30-06-2011, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

mr_missile reporting to camp as promised. . keep your updates cumming bro unsung80.
Old 30-06-2011, 09:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

U must have electrified Jess!! She made a move on you? One week with a slim SYT ... Confirm juicy happening coming up...
Old 30-06-2011, 09:44 AM

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
blohsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping

More about Jess please.
Old 30-06-2011, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Another camper reporting. Promising start bro.
Old 30-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nullnullnull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*camping*

Old 30-06-2011, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
londong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid start , waiting patiently .
Old 01-07-2011, 01:52 AM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

So came the day Jess touch down on our local soil. After she managed to quickly settle down here on the first day. She ringed me up, asking me would I be interested to accompany her to Sentosa to show her around. It happen I was free on that day, I agree immediately.

I have to admit is fun to meet new friend, especially such a cute lass. Am sure bros here know some pictures can be quite different from what it looks online. I knew I had to hold on to my excitement in case it turns out a big disappointment. The wait was about 5-10 minutes longer; I understand she needs a bit of time to navigate around this new city. She wanted to meet at the train station, probably is an easier location to link up. Suddenly my phone rings, it was her! All this while we were sending sms as a form of communication.

To be continued...
Old 01-07-2011, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

camping for more. btw what's the website you use?
Old 01-07-2011, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11097 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story, camping here for more updates

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Lancerlord75 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro...what website is that? Can PM me?
Thanks!
Old 02-07-2011, 01:18 AM
Samster

Writing a story is not as easy as i thought, really salute the bros here who wrote their own excellent encounter.

Previous
Suddenly my phone rings, it was her! All this while we were sending sms as a form of communication.

Pressed the pick-up button

Me: Hello Jess
Jess: Hey Ricky, am here. Where are you?
Me: Am at the control station, wearing a blue shirt and bermuda.
Jess: But am here already, how can never see you?

I swiftly scan around the control station to see who is using the phone. It so happen at this time so many ladies are on the phone! Talk about luck. So I ask her what color clothes she’s wearing. After acknowledge that, I told her to stand still. I briskly walked towards her back. Give a gentle tap on her shoulder. Jess was kinda of take aback but recover her sense quickly.

Me: Hey Jess, am xxxxx.
Jess: Hi (in a gentle and soft voice)
Jess seems very shy, don’t dare to look into my eye.
Me: Having trouble finding here?
Jess: Not really, train stations in Singapore are pretty easy to navigate around.
Me: That’s great. Welcome to Sillypore.
Jess: huh?
Me: I mean Singapore..
Both of us laugh it off.

To be continued...
Old 02-07-2011, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

What is the website? Can share?
Old 02-07-2011, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mclovin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story bro... keep it up
Old 02-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 23
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story bro, cont...

btw wheres bro Peterpan haven't heard his stories for awhile... been lusting for his wife for a long time, esp her juicy buttshots... still have the pics from his first posting so many yrs back.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1