The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1807 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42831 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls on tik tok advertising svcs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The ones I have met... hardly any difference. In fact looks better in person.
Can post her vid here bro ? How the damage ?
Old 10-10-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4218 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Can post her vid here bro ? How the damage ?
Alice. (decided to edit my post and not give out the address for her tiktok) Pricey extra at $80-$100 for just happy ending. She recently posted a video of her sitting in a Rolls Royce. She's definitely pretty but on the last legs of her youth. Give her another 2-4 years and that's it. She said she is 35 with an 11 year old kid in China. Worst massage bed I had. It's a hairwashing chair, not even a proper massage bed.

Many faithful but blur blur supporters. Been there, tried that. I will not likely return.

Last edited by Xgenre; 10-10-2023 at 02:31 PM.
Old 10-10-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alice. (decided to edit my post and not give out the address for her tiktok) Pricey extra at $80-$100 for just happy ending. She recently posted a video of her sitting in a Rolls Royce. She's definitely pretty but on the last legs of her youth. Give her another 2-4 years and that's it. She said she is 35 with an 11 year old kid in China. Worst massage bed I had. It's a hairwashing chair, not even a proper massage bed.

Many faithful but blur blur supporters. Been there, tried that. I will not likely return.
Thxs for reply bro ... haha
Old 11-10-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
upanddown99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, any idea if this is legit?
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSNYxqojH/
Old 11-10-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by upanddown99 View Post
hi bros, any idea if this is legit?
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSNYxqojH/
Click on her user name will lead u to her main page
She using oversea number +60 from Malaysia for whatsapp u can try n feed back here
Honesty with her look 100 for 2x FJ is too good to be true But if NO $$$ 1st no loss to test water
Old 11-10-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
Colt is one of the Best!Colt is one of the Best!Colt is one of the Best!

That age, figure and looks $150/2/2.

Belongs to if it sounds too good to be true...
Old 11-10-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Long_range is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I did try a ML in Little India recently. Looks pretty on tiktok. Her spa is very basic and has only level 1 service. She is sort of forced to use tiktok to find customers because the spa location and set up is really bad.

What I like about tiktok is that I can get a better feel on how she looks instead of a photoshopped photo. Real life and tiktok version no difference. The lady who always take a video when she is walking home after work. Looks like Park Min Young.
Bro got contact? I want try her too
Old 11-10-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
jlly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Haha wah I got pm her on WeChat also. She quoted 60 for entry which I thought was reasonable. Didn’t know level 1 service also safe to ask for 80-100.
Old 12-10-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did try a ML in Little India recently. Looks pretty on tiktok. Her spa is very basic and has only level 1 service. She is sort of forced to use tiktok to find customers because the spa location and set up is really bad.

What I like about tiktok is that I can get a better feel on how she looks instead of a photoshopped photo. Real life and tiktok version no difference. The lady who always take a video when she is walking home after work. Looks like Park Min Young.

Don't be fooled by TikTok video too.

The apps also has the built-in Filters which the user can select and make themselves look much more pretty when recording.

😁😄

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 12-10-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4448 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

The apps also has the built-in Filters which the user can select and make themselves look much more pretty when recording.

😁😄

Totally agreed. These days APPS is the power of beauty.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 13-10-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
Thanks. Don't worry. Alice looks as good in real life.

My problem with these tiktok ladies is that they can attract guys very easily. So the attitude I felt was one of easy come and easy go. She doesn't have to or wish to put in too much effort to attract you to come back again. No connection. The craziest number gathered by 1 such ML is 41,000 followers on tiktok. How many can she service per day and how many customers can she remember?
Old 19-10-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
coolsex141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
as long as you come across lady that is using line or telegram to connect with you 100% is scams. Dont waste your time.
I recently got added some girls through line from tiktok video, but most of them said pay cash after service done, so possible is scam? I havent got time to try yet. Or you also get scammed before?
Old 19-10-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsex141 View Post
most of them said pay cash after service done
So what is wrong with pay cash AFTER service is done? It is a bigger worry if she says pay before meeting up.
Old 20-10-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
Vance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsex141 View Post
but most of them said pay cash after service done, so possible is scam?
Most probably scam, if any, is heavy filter.
By the time you get there and find very different person, or different looks, may just LL, pay and do anyways.
Old 20-10-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
So what is wrong with pay cash AFTER service is done? It is a bigger worry if she says pay before meeting up.

Agree that alice is legit...location is horrible though i got away with 1b with top/abit of bottom roam outside panties, for some reason she wasnt in uniform so its quite hot to put my hand up her dress

Yeah..now you said it she looks abit disappointed when i gave 1b..oh well. I wont rtm but alice is one of the nicer looking ones not in a 88 joint
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1