The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2011, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Bebe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Life Story for the past 10 yrs - based on my personal true story

camping for more
Old 11-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

hi celestine1982,waiting 4 the next part.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 16
Max80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Celestine... almost thought you were a chick
exactly! that was my 1st impression too!

anyway, nice story from a different perspective you've got there..

cheers
Old 11-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
jon77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjon77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
hi celestine1982,waiting 4 the next part.
lets be patient as he still under moderation
Old 11-09-2011, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
multiverse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping
Old 12-09-2011, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
PokerKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow. what an adventurous innocent love story. Quite similar to my past.

Camp for more.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
celestine1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bros, for all positive feedbacks... Indeed, as I'm stilll under moderation, all stories will be uploaded at a much later time when I first keyed in... So all bros may possibly try to up me to increase my points for me to be let out of moderation....

One night, Bro brought me to a place in a secluded village where there's hardly any light (It's a one hour journey travelling through mud roads into a village, away from the main road..). Upon reaching a house in the village, I was still in doubt as there did not seem to be any 'fun' activity. When i was still thinking what the heck I'm doing here in such a run down village, Bro told me that this will be an experience which I'll never experience in Singapore.. Till today, I still believe the statement is true as I've yet to see for myself in S'pore..

Upon entering a house, a woman standing by a counter asked me if I would like to engage the service of a girl. While I was thinking that it's just the normal prostitution service in Geylang, Bro told her that I would like to go for the GOLD package.. Upon further explanation by Bro, I got to know that there are 3 types of packages here..

BRONZE Package is one where the girl will only step into the pool tub with you and scrub your back. The girl will be fully clothed and she'll only rub your back, while you sit between her legs.. Package only last for 30 minutes and guess how much it cost? 20 RMB,which is only 4SGD Dollars..

SILVER Package is one where the girl will take out her clothes and step into the pool tub with you. This is where the real action will begin. You can fondle her breasts and rub her back, frenching will also be allowed and she'll help you cum with her hands and mouth while in the pool tub.. Package is for 1 hour and only cost 50 RMB, which is only 10 SGD Dollars..

GOLD Package is one where which first starts with every step in the silver package. After the 1 hour in the pool tub, she'll help you to rinse off, wipe your body dry and bring you to another room, where the pumping action begins.. Package is for 2 hours and cost 100RMB, which is only 20 SGD Dollars.

For bros who are confused till now, the counter where you pay money is in a run-down house. After selecting the package, the woman called a number and asked me to have a seat. Next, she boiled Chinese Tea on the spot and gave me and Bro cups of tea to drink.. Really good customer service and atmosphere was relaxing as there were no other customers around.. Seems that this place is really away from the main City and not many people know about the existence, let alone for foreigners.. About 15 minutes later, there was a knock and many girls started streaming in. Total is about 20 girls. My jaws almost dropped. Never would I expect to see so many pretty girls in such a run-down place (village).. These girls are all in their early 20's, some only 18-19 yrs of age. They were dressed in mini-skirts and tube-tops which showed off their top assets and snowy white legs. The counter woman proceeded to tell me that most of these girls are College students who work sidelines for a living, and then asked me and Bro to make a selection of the girl..

These girls were simply amazing, which Geylang freelancers will definitely not match-up to. They will surround you, carress you, rub your body with their breasts and try to get your attention, while at the same time chit-chatting with you. All this is done when I'm still sitting down with Bro drinking tea. Wow... KTV Room treatment even though action haven't started yet, Shiok...

After selecting a girl who is about 18 yrs of age, 'C' Cup Breast for myself, and Bro selecting a 'D' Cup girl, 20 yrs of age, we stepped out of the counter house and proceeded to a 2 storey house.While walking towards the house, I noticed that surrounding is extremely dark and the girls used torchlights to lead the way. The girls explained that this is to arouse any suspicion to villagers who might be sleeping and to avoid the attention of police..

I'll post more juicy details of the action in my next post as I'm being called.. Perhaps bros who read my story and like it can help me to up my points and get me out of moderation, so that my stories are uploaded at a faster time for pleasure reading..
Old 12-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
dragonpearl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonpearl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thumbs up . Keep your story coming bro.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Nice story bro, would like to up ur point but as u can see I still cannot do that. Hope to see ur next update soon! keep it up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1