The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 21
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!
Re: How To Approach?

To approach girl in MRT is not a good idea. In MRT (MAD RUSHING TRAIN) where have time to slip talk. Chances to hit 1 out of 100 is consider very lucky. Unless you are real hunk then you chance to get phone will be better. If you really want to get girls number, there are few ways. One of it is to get some cheap $1 novalty as +++en of appreciation when a girl participate in the survey. The novalty must hung around your neck. Get a clip board, prepare a survey form on issue related to female and off you go. You can approach as many girls as you like and the information you get is not only phone number, many other information depending on what you want to know.
Old 30-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

Just tell her you from some talent agency and find her not bad. Then ask her free now, just sit down somewhere for a kopi while you get some details...

75% of time this method works...too many singapore girls out there hoping to be the next fann wong..
Old 30-08-2006, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criminalz
Just tell her you from some talent agency and find her not bad. Then ask her free now, just sit down somewhere for a kopi while you get some details...

75% of time this method works...too many singapore girls out there hoping to be the next fann wong..

can try lah but if she find out u not from talent agency then surely game over loh... thats how i feel lah.. unless u can coax the girl till solid solid..
Old 30-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Samster

airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!

Good point to mention "Talent Agency Survey" Surely, many girl will bio you. Instead you bio them.
Old 30-08-2006, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
Hi bros.. got something want to ask but keep quiet for a long long time liao.. let say you see a chio bu on the MRT.. see her a while and she also notice you beoing her.. how do you approach her and ask for her number ler? today i tried kenna slammed like ghost!
If you wear a hat like what your avatar, she will follow you like a dog. joking
Old 30-08-2006, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 19
angie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

brudderr Criminalz n airbrush... good idea fm both of u.. talent scout n surveyor.. bud hor talent scout tactic has been abused by conmen in the past so i think dey will still accept ur namecard juz 2 shoo u off even if dey doubt ur sincerity..

WYSIWYG = WHAT YOU SEE IS WORRYING YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
Old 30-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
Rexell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRexell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krime8
Bro, what if her number is caller non-sending? Your hp will get a private call rite?
lol... like that lan lan lor... But chances are rare i think. At least for people I know. Or you can ask her whether her number is private as the person you called never pick up. Maybe the fella scared to answer private calls. Worst comes to worst, sms something to your own phone lor as sms always shows the number right?
Old 30-08-2006, 06:00 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you can try this method... uncle DNAT teach wan....

just say " hello pretty...wanna "Show KAN" or not???

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 30-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!

hi guys,

Hope this works, personnelly tried this a few times when i was still schooling many years back, works perfectly for me lah. First of all, if the gal and u has maintain eye contact for a while, it's means it's alrite for u to move ahead. I doubt that the gal will look at u if u look like shit. First smile at her, see if she smile back. if she does, goes up to her (must act sincere) Tell her this ( hi' pardon me, if im interruping you, but it's been a veri bad day for me, But i was very alighted and happy that a fellow person/her lah has taken an effort to smile to me. Thank her and comment how her smile can do wonders to u. Then smile and turn back to yr seat. take a few step and turn back again and ask if it's alrite to get to know her and later procced for phone no. First impress her w yr sincerity and then confuse her by walking off, then turn back for the final draw. hehe

Hope this works.
Old 30-08-2006, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 21
Klein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: How To Approach?

this look like a good idea so how many girls fall for ur trap liao

Ratings are personal & not intend to mislead

Upzz list : abit lost count , Plse pm me if I miss out thanks
Old 30-08-2006, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!

at least a dozen, including my wife, now fu#king regret use on her. KNS. hehe
Old 30-08-2006, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wilsonasd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doremond

First impress her w yr sincerity and then confuse her by walking off, then turn back for the final draw. hehe

Hope this works.
right....the idea is not to be too "pushy"
Old 30-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

hehe.. funny replies man.. dun noe which one to use ler..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 30-08-2006, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 19
tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!tk-king is one of the Best!

never borrow hp from gals but got kana b4
quite chio lar, but told her my hp low batt

dun even know got wat conspiracy
Old 31-08-2006, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ABC Mafia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first of all, if u wana attack on random girls u met outside. the most important is look. make sure she is not too chio for u. or u want very chio one also can, print a fake model agency name card. approach her and tel her she is very pretty, wana do some photo to earn money? so after a few days when she call u back tel her ur boss company was busted and u r out of job, feelin down and sad, u need someone to talk to. ask her when is she free to meet up for coffee and comfort u. ( must be good in acting) hope this method help
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1