The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2005, 11:30 PM
CNNcmg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Hotwife / Cuckolding Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan
Haha arrange a gb dan invite u guys to go? Hai... U guys really tink my gf prostitute huh...

Wat the arrangement with the other guy im not sure. But i noe when i artrange guys for her, she will choose. Based on past exp...

then not many chance for samster liao loh...
so must better go find out who tat guy is n go thru him better.. lol
Old 14-06-2005, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
edmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Im really ok with the whole bidding. But as u said, top 5 bidders. I said before, wat if all are not up to my gf's standard? Ive received many PMs before this. Mostly if not all cant really make it. Uncles mk the most statistics...

So is there a point in this bid? Even if 1 bids $5000. But 50yearold fatso. U tink my gf wan?
but what about those KTV customers? surely not every of her customers are young and handsome.
Old 14-06-2005, 05:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Tell u wat. Dun let her start on her own. Shes there and u r here. Very hard to control. And when she sms u that shes out partying... Hehe, ur heart will be racing!

Talk things out 1st, ask her wat she wanna do, tell her wat she CAN do....
No point, just +++ to her.........she say she don care........haiz........what to do.......face the truth liao........ she update me every nite what she do......wah lan.......my turn to think what she doing there.......my heart keep racing daily.....
Old 14-06-2005, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
seedofcucky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpaul25
No point, just +++ to her.........she say she don care........haiz........what to do.......face the truth liao........ she update me every nite what she do......wah lan.......my turn to think what she doing there.......my heart keep racing daily.....
U have to trust ur girl but at the same time don't sound too kan cheong. But that's the thrill. Trusting her to do the right things, yet not knowing what she is doing especially with guys. Please update us ok...what has she done so far? My gf doesn't really fancy going to discos or ktvs, so I can't get the excitement from that.

Difference between Hotwifing & Cuckolding
Click here
Old 14-06-2005, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jusrassic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
she update me every nite what she do......wah lan.......my turn to think what she doing there.......my heart keep racing daily.....
Bro Paul...kindly update us wht she updated u leh...
Old 15-06-2005, 01:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusrassic
Bro Paul...kindly update us wht she updated u leh...
Haiz...........she will go cheong this coming weekend, either fri or sat....damn sad man.......hope she got bypass here: Dear, I LOVE YOU, don do it leh....I feel damn sad 1......haizzzzzz............my heart is bitten by a dog......sob sob
Old 15-06-2005, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
damn sad man.......I feel damn sad 1......haizzzzzz............my heart is bitten by a dog......sob sob
Bro Ahpaul...u dun be sad leh..if u sad..then we all gonna be sad also leh
Old 15-06-2005, 09:29 AM
Samster

My gf chatted with V again yesterday. She mentioned they should be meeting for drinks soon, perhaps late at night. That got me an instant hard-on. To my relief, she finally revealed she is actually excited about the whole thing. All along I knew she was. She explored her fantasies with me about what she might do, perhaps not on the first date, but eventually. Things like kissing him in his car, unzipping his pants and playing with his cock, giving him a blowjob, etc. She does it with me, and I hope she applies it to him!

The only ingredient left to be thrown into the delicious soup, is for him to respond to her, without her looking desperate. From what she said, I think he is a little surprised with her sudden advance, certainly after not seeing each other for 8 years. Not to mention he already has a gf. My gf assured me she will turn him on, and that really gets my heart racing. Which guy won't surrender to a horny lusty girl? I can sense the built-up tension before she meets him.

I am relieved she is eventually catching onto my idea, and am glad she is enjoying herself, because I won't have a good time if she doesn't. I get my kicks knowing she and another man are cavorting with pleasure. She is grateful to have a man who loves her, yet allows her to enjoy her flings.

I hope they would proceed further and get intimate, maybe not on the 1st or 2nd date. She wants to start with chatting first. She casually brought up the possibility of her checking into a hotel with him (previously she was talking about his home instead).That really excites me and I gave her permission, though I can't be sure if that might really happen. She is aware of our agreement of no sex, but I told her just like insurance, I hope for the best and be prepared for the worse, and if they couldn't control themselves, at least use a condom. She has one in her wallet, and she is sure that V is clean. I hope this thing won't happen, but I promised her not to get upset if anything does.

She smsed me last night:
Pls b reminded that u should remained generous. No jealousy or watsoever. U wont regret rait?

If u are reading this dear: Of course not! Bring it on baby!

Let us take some small steps first. She should be meeting V within these few days, if not, next week.

She also brought up another taboo topic, but I won't discuss this until the time is right.

Click here

Last edited by seedofcucky; 15-06-2005 at 09:40 AM.
Old 15-06-2005, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedofcucky
She smsed me last night:
Pls b reminded that u should remained generous. No jealousy or watsoever. U wont regret rait?

If u are reading this dear: Of course not! Bring it on baby!
its becoming more exciting liao! well done Bro Seed!
the flower is blooming....
Old 15-06-2005, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
dchew is Cool - loads of Potential

bro seedof chucky,

well done man. waiting for your updates
Old 15-06-2005, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusrassic
its becoming more exciting liao! well done Bro Seed!
the flower is blooming....
Quote:
Originally Posted by dchew
bro seedof chucky,

well done man. waiting for your updates
Thanks for the compliments. Please do give us some time. Oh yes I forgot, I asked her let me know who's cock is bigger and longer: mine or his.

If readers imagine urselves in my position, u may realise the reason why. It has nothing to do with insecurities/inferiority complex. Do u know the subtle reason why I asked her?

PS: dchew, U got it right. My nick is a spinoff from the movie "Seed of Chucky". And it has a deeper meaning. Heh.

Click here
Old 15-06-2005, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the compliments. Please do give us some time.
She is calling him again this afternoon, most probably to set a time to meet. They have been chatting more often in this last 8 days than in the last 8 years..she called him at least 5 times and sms him once. Something is heating up. I shall ask her to let me in on the appointment time...just can't stop getting excited for her. Can u guys predict when they will meet?

Click here
Old 15-06-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
I shall ask her to let me in on the appointment time...just can't stop getting excited for her. Can u guys predict when they will meet?
looks like tonite bro...hehe...
she will go on his car..things will get heated up...heavy petting..heavy panting...etc..etc...can u take it?
Old 15-06-2005, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can u guys predict when they will meet?
I ve a feeling they shld be meeting up tnite if all goes well...

Great build-up u have there cucky.... But from the way i see things, i feel ur gf might eventually turn from a HW into cuckolding u...

I read somewhere that when ur gf starts to compare dick size, skillfulness in bed etc. They are actually prefering the alpha male over u. Thats can be considered and classified under cuckolding.

For a brief period of time, my gf loved to do that. She will not have sex with me and say she wans to save it for her GUY. She will compare our dicks and say that my dick cant reach where he can. She will complain my fucking as too dull and only plain fucking, no kinkiness. She will come home and ask me to lick her bodyparts where his cum have been. Dried cum on her tits, cum juices in her pussy, and even his used condoms. She does all this w/o noeing that thats the humiliation part of cuckolding.

So when ur gf does cum bk to u and compare his dick and hw much beta his cum tasted, u better noe where shes heading...

Just my 2cents
Old 15-06-2005, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmund899
but what about those KTV customers? surely not every of her customers are young and handsome.
Thats where she still can choose. May not be very handsome but must be pleasant looking enuf to meet her criteria.

If she wk as a SE, she may not have a choice when the guy persistently wans to bed her. In a ktv, she has a choice to bail out and say she doesnt do sex trades.

Btw, i hv forbidden her to have sex with customers in ktv. Quite dangerous and i dun wish her to get caught.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1