The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
crisp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Recommendations for Hotel

Went to Fragrance hotel (rose) recently with my gf at balestier there, everything is good except the room has got a smoke smell, and we couldn't open the window to let in fresh air
Old 04-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
lovegirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintdevil View Post
wait.. under 30 isnt it almost a everyday 1-2 time thing?
Eh... thought for guy then almost everyday 1-2 time thing?? I asked my closer female buddies and most of them said at least once a week (with the exception of one who said that once every 2 weeks is ideal).

That's why it made me feel as though me wanting it around every 2 days is alot. =x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
After so many good recommendations, you ventured from Bugis81 to Tristar81. Quite anti-climax
Lol... i agree it was quite an anti-climax in terms of location... But it was a really tight schedule on my part as i'm working and he's a student. So took the cheapest and had the highest chances of getting a room on short notice. Plus his birthday is coming (which i put greater importance on) so decided to save up abit and get a better room during that period of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
interested in the suite, what was the price?
I paid $90 for 1 night.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 16
Dan82 is one of the Best!Dan82 is one of the Best!Dan82 is one of the Best!Dan82 is one of the Best!

The Ugly Truth - Men below 25 should not have a problem to be able to cum once everyday.. But not with the same female as doing it with the same female everyday increase the speed of getting bore with that female very fast..

Solution - You have to put in effort to turn him on without telling him how much you have done.. If you want to make him stay active intimately..

Base on personal comment
Good luck
Old 06-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 16
Dan82 is one of the Best!Dan82 is one of the Best!Dan82 is one of the Best!Dan82 is one of the Best!

Oops.. Sorry.. To answer your question.. You wanting it every 2 to 3days is indeed alot for a female.. I wish my partner was same as you..

Wish you all the best in upping your partner sex drive..
Old 06-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 18
alanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond repute

sentosa beach resort have jacuzzi on rooftop for their penthouse suites.
not cheap.

some rooms in hotel 1929 doesnt have shower screen or proper toilet.. the bath tap is right smack in the room without wall fittings. u may try.

hmmm.. a night of passion shouldn't be wasted on hotel 81. it only gives u a quickie feeling.

and talking about sound proof, 81 is known to provide surround sound effect. of the few 81s i went to, namely chinatown, joo chiat, hollywood, gold.. u just need to hear "live" actions by standing at the lift landing.. very imaginative for those who are not experienced. haha
Old 07-01-2010, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutepig View Post
we guys all love horny girls. And we certainly dun mind girls taking the initiative to spice things up. Keep up the good work lovegirl. Although ur bf said its too much of a hassle but i believe in his heart, he was saying,"well done!"
haha totally agree with u bro. bet the bf was thinking ' ho say liao ah '
Old 07-01-2010, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kesame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegirl View Post
I paid $90 for 1 night.
?? $90 a night for a suite? isnt that very cheap?
Old 07-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crashalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Orchid Country Club non member can book? ANy idea how much?
Old 07-01-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Red Blood Cell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually I found is ok for a gal to want it every 2-3 day. Cos my fling is the same. I do not know will you react the same as my fling. The problem with her is, if i am busy too tired cannot give her, then she will show me a face, meaning or reason, like I lost interest in her or etc. How will you react if your boy not in the mood....??
Old 07-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jameskty2000 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Recommendations for Hotel

yeah... changi village hotel... quite nice... u or yr bf bathing ... u can c it on your bed... a glass through .. as n wall quite erotic..
Old 07-01-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blood Cell View Post
Actually I found is ok for a gal to want it every 2-3 day. Cos my fling is the same. I do not know will you react the same as my fling. The problem with her is, if i am busy too tired cannot give her, then she will show me a face, meaning or reason, like I lost interest in her or etc. How will you react if your boy not in the mood....??
If my boy not in the mood, either I try to spice things up if still no use then usually just rub or finger myself... Unfortunately, i never find it to be enough... If it comes to that point... it becomes diy daily....
Old 07-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthegreat View Post
sentosa beach resort have jacuzzi on rooftop for their penthouse suites.
not cheap.

some rooms in hotel 1929 doesnt have shower screen or proper toilet.. the bath tap is right smack in the room without wall fittings. u may try.

hmmm.. a night of passion shouldn't be wasted on hotel 81. it only gives u a quickie feeling.

and talking about sound proof, 81 is known to provide surround sound effect. of the few 81s i went to, namely chinatown, joo chiat, hollywood, gold.. u just need to hear "live" actions by standing at the lift landing.. very imaginative for those who are not experienced. haha
Lol.. i agree that 81 has the surround sound effect. Even some fragrance has... Got once we checked into one of the fragrance near vivo and the couple next door was damn loud... she can drown me out...
Old 08-01-2010, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
Compassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=lovegirl;4449083]Lol.. i agree that 81 has the surround sound effect. Even some fragrance has... Got once we checked into one of the fragrance near vivo and the couple next door was damn loud... she can drown me out...[/QUOTE]

For some couples, hearing another couple making love is very stimulating. It heightens their sexual pleasure. Not too sure if you are in the same category.

It is not because things are difficult we do not dare
It is because we do not dare that things are difficult
Old 09-01-2010, 01:19 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Compassion;4452915]
Quote:
Lol.. i agree that 81 has the surround sound effect. Even some fragrance has... Got once we checked into one of the fragrance near vivo and the couple next door was damn loud... she can drown me out...[/QUOTE]

For some couples, hearing another couple making love is very stimulating. It heightens their sexual pleasure. Not too sure if you are in the same category.
We got turned on initially... after almost an hour of her super loud moaning... it got kinda amusing... Can't imagine how big and powerful her man must be.... Tried find a way to peek also cannot
Old 10-01-2010, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I paid $90 for 1 night.
That's quite affordable le for a honeymoon suite......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1