The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2007, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Cib and Kools Adventures with Friends in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
I share yr feelings too remember the ger with me in JY...she went all the way fr CP to GZ airport to fetch me also bring me to her hse to meet her sister btw i dun noe CP got such nice condo apartment ...sometimes is not sex only juz having a good company also v nice keke
Hahaha. Like our Bearded bro advice, we must tread carefully. The Forum is full of wasted MAO's
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
horny-guy27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Firstly, was nice to meet up with Brothers at JY AND at Virgin yesterday. Finally i step into Virgin KTV.

Surprised to see Bollocksman in JY and AZNSurfer back.

Had a quiet night. I think I have this KC problem developing. Sighhhh..... I seem obsessed but what the heck... everyone is allowed some silliness

Spent the night raba raba the gal, (fully clothed), then went for supper, walked her home and went to bed.

Spoke on the phone and will try and hook up with her this week either in GZ or SZ.

Had breakfast with Sino and left for GZ...

Back in GZ, I had a double date with some nurses. Really into one. Am trying to have a return date with her on her off day...

Meanwhile, a marketing exec from SZ is waiting for me to meet up this weekend for some dinner...

I REALLY have my hands full, but i think i am getting bored of commercial sex and am more interested in some company.
Hi Bro, really same feeling with you, bored of commercial sex too, really like to have some company, really miss those 'pa tor' feeling....
Old 05-11-2007, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
... blah blah blah ... think i am getting bored of commercial sex and am more interested in some company.
somehow i can identify with that feeling maybe getting old liao
Old 05-11-2007, 10:30 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We have been having fun and have many stories to tell, but can get quite a hassle to post in so many threads, so forgive me for starting a thread just to post our experiences.
why wait so long only see a thread abt all the abalones u have eaten.. should have do it earlier mah.. hurhurhur.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
GD_Paradise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGD_Paradise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
why wait so long only see a thread abt all the abalones u have eaten.. should have do it earlier mah.. hurhurhur.
Not everything that happen must report one mah. But I think now info too much already, bursting to come out
Old 05-11-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
somehow i can identify with that feeling maybe getting old liao
Not old... just do it too many times, will get sianz. Just like u cannot eat good food everyday. LoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
Lia Hai. If like that the WHOLE KL thread also about your sexual exploits already. Cos the rest either away or RETIRED

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny-guy27 View Post
Hi Bro, really same feeling with you, bored of commercial sex too, really like to have some company, really miss those 'pa tor' feeling....
Ya Ya. But Comm sex also can Pa Tor, but dun ask too many question. You see other gal, they also see other guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD_Paradise View Post
Not everything that happen must report one mah. But I think now info too much already, bursting to come out
Diam Diam come and talk horr

Old 05-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
Diam Diam come and talk horr
Aiya, post here cannot diam diam liao.....

Bro Cib, where is your FR???
Old 05-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
Aiya, post here cannot diam diam liao.....

Bro Cib, where is your FR???
Got difference between write FR and share experience le. He already share with u mah, why must write so much... hehehe

Old 05-11-2007, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Walauehh!!!!! Didn't know there's a thread with my nick on it!!

Err... me still very much newbie here in China and places I've visited are quite limited... However, will share some informations here as far as I can remember.

Ah Fatt kor,

Wanna read my FR again ahh? I scared you sianzz, leh!! Me long-winded one horr!!

Bro or should I call Master Huzige,

Haven't got a chance to thank you for your kind assistance extended during my virgin stay at "SAUNA" city. You're a real good friend to have around and I've enjoyed the time spent in your company. You have my number, call me when you're around my area.

Bro JackieWong,

Nice to have met you at JY although would prefer a quieter environment to TCSS. See you soon.

Bro Warmnites,

Faster save, faster cum!!

Alright guys, will post an FR this afternoon. Nothing special but just a simple FR on a KTV.

Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 05-11-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Ah Fatt kor,

Wanna read my FR again ahh? I scared you sianzz, leh!! Me long-winded one horr!!
Cheers.
No Need lah, I will be in KL to listen to all your wonder stories....
But dunno whether u fly away to c ur camel bo?? Anyway, will be there on 16th Nov.
Old 05-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Huzige;2371818]She probably just said good-bye to another “lao-gong” upstairs at the Departure Hall before meeting you at the Arrival Hall. Plenty of nice condos in CP these days – it also probably mean good sponsorship. Sorry, bro Jackie – I don’t mean to throw cold waters. I guess old man like me have seen too much that I am just too skeptical. Sure, I enjoy good company too – that’s having a good chemistry with the MM I happen to be with – but I want to keep the relationship in the proper perspective. After all, RedMao is still king. Long lives Mao!

Hmm she ask me to call her morning 6am b4 i board the plane to wake her up to go to the airport if she can send another laogong in such a short period of time i got nothing but full respect of her time management. The condo is own by the sis...her sis used to be a KTV ger also and noe her HK husband in the KTV. At 1st i tot the HK husband muz be baoing her sis but i found out tat he is only a cook helper and the condo is bought by her sis(he told me himself when i was at their home). They registar their marriages in HK and have a loving son who i enjoy playing with.

Maybe this is only a v small number of cases which hav a happy ending. OF coz we muz be on our guard when dealing with them juz pay for their company nothing more nothing less everything will be fine.
Old 05-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
NightShade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Kool. A ex mummy just sent told me she is now operating a BBS in GZ. Its in Jiefang Lu Area. I SMS u the number. ST is about 150RMB. ON i think you nego with her direct. Let me know the outcome.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscani82 View Post
bro,i also want a nurse also...
Hahaha. If I get to tackle her, you want to tackle her friend boh ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
Hmm she ask me to call her morning 6am b4 i board the plane to wake her up to go to the airport if she can send another laogong in such a short period of time i got nothing but full respect of her time management. The condo is own by the sis...her sis used to be a KTV ger also and noe her HK husband in the KTV. At 1st i tot the HK husband muz be baoing her sis but i found out tat he is only a cook helper and the condo is bought by her sis(he told me himself when i was at their home). They registar their marriages in HK and have a loving son who i enjoy playing with.

Maybe this is only a v small number of cases which hav a happy ending. OF coz we muz be on our guard when dealing with them juz pay for their company nothing more nothing less everything will be fine.
Our bro is just showing concern la. We all wish each other the best of luck. Everyone also want the girl and u to have happy ending, just that the odds stack up. He is my GOOT BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShade View Post
Bro Kool. A ex mummy just sent told me she is now operating a BBS in GZ. Its in Jiefang Lu Area. I SMS u the number. ST is about 150RMB. ON i think you nego with her direct. Let me know the outcome.
Thanks. I check the address she give. Will pop by tomorrow evening.

Old 05-11-2007, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Bro Ahh Fatt

Bro Cib is coming to Dubai?????
You want co come to...kekekeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
No Need lah, I will be in KL to listen to all your wonder stories....
But dunno whether u fly away to c ur camel bo?? Anyway, will be there on 16th Nov.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Bro

So now you are full time cheonging..........already hah....
Part time working leh.....

Quote:
Hahaha. If I get to tackle her, you want to tackle her friend boh ???

Our bro is just showing concern la. We all wish each other the best of luck. Everyone also want the girl and u to have happy ending, just that the odds stack up. He is my GOOT BRO

Thanks. I check the address she give. Will pop by tomorrow evening.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1