The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2005, 01:37 PM
isel

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: sexual relationship

thaNks bro , cyber rod. Appreciate it
Old 04-09-2005, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one bro i like it
Old 04-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
BeachM is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro gd story la.. sorry i can't up u.. cus i got zapped by ppl for no reason... haiz..
Old 05-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Jetfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like the heat is up... when is the next part?
Old 05-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by isel
good day to all bro's. For those that ask me WU bar is where. Pls take the time and go down to baot quay it is opp eski bar or opp woww club. Just trying to provide story for bro's here. and i also did nt ask for anyone to up me... just for bro;s to read my story. i was realy buys so i will continue. BTW i did something wrng? y someone zap me and neber leave name?
Opps...my bad...i should've done a more extensive survey of BQ first...don't worry bro...i'll up u...and i did not zap u in case u think its me Good Day!
Old 05-09-2005, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ca1vin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story Bro..
Old 05-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
-itr- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by isel
To all the bro's out there, these is my fist time posting one of my experience here, do beg ur pardon if not up to standard.. here goes. Names have been changed for privacy

Been a while tat i clubbed since i got married, one day a close collegue( marcus) of mine asked if i wan 2 club fri nite as his wife went overseas and he was bored and felt horny for some fuck. I said sure, but have to send ops plan out to convince CO first. Means tell her got some overnight job to complete. So to my surprise Co say okie. So we set for the nite of fun , the next day we went to work as usual , bringing extra stuffs to change into. In the car he told me of the place to go 2nite, he said to me " bro, i asked Deby along 2nite. U know her rite ? the mouth that good for BJ one." i said " cool so 2nite u settled liao, left me, must go hunt for red october liao" So atfer work we procceded to boat quay and went in to Wu bar. One of marcus female fren working in there by the name of Linda. she reserved a table for us. when we arrived the place was packed, thank s goodness we had a table.
Deby arrived shortly after, so as usual marcus orderd the drinks to make us all feel more comfy. As we were drinking and playing cards ( louser drink half cup) a lady dressed in black sphagetti top came in with 2 of her other female frens , she had a heaveny fig and the moment she walked in, all male eyes switched into hunting mode looking at her, i was so engrossed i din noticed a hand from behnind her came n knock my head. " OOi! u come out neber jiao me ar?" came out of tat trance n focus my vision only to realise was my fren Raine. I replied " u came u also din jiao me?" "anyway how have u been?" went over and gave her a hug. raine replied" Okie lor, happy to see u" giving me that evil grin she said" come let me intro some hot chicks to u" She pointed to the girl beside her and said" Kaiyan, but she is attached liao, than this is Tris" I almost lost my breath. " u mean that goddness is ur fren?" i tot 2 myself. Both said hi and i invited them to sit.
Tris some how or rather sat beside me by some divine help. While she was busy +++ing to Raine my eyes were also busy checking her out from the side view, her cleavage was deep,judging from that shod be a c cupper. noticed a black lacy cup cover her beautiful breast when suddenly i fele a weight on my lap, i tot my dick probaby exploded but it was just Deby falling onto my lap. She whispered into my ears( by this time round she was real tipsy , guess coz she kept losing at the card game)" caught u checking the girl out" her hand went underneath her body and gave my lil bro a squeeze. " wow must be fantasazing about her aint u?" Marcus pulled her back on the chair . turned around wanted to see more of Tris but was met by Tir 2 big sparkingly eye instead. " Your frren must have drank a lot ?" i said" must be , she quite tipsy." "so btw how long u known Raine?" Tris replied" snce we were sec school frens". Was surprised +++iing to her was easy and we drank quite a lot too. finally Raine and Kaiyan were about to leave, than i popped the question" hey guys how about going for supper ? than we go some where quiet and chat and drink some more?" Kaiyan n Raine shook their heads and said they were tired . look at Tris and she said why not.

Going for pool game, wil carry on 2molo morning...

hi there,
lucky u.. pls continue the story...
wish i also can find these kind of kangtou.
Old 23-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Threadstarter gone? Not writing the story anymore meh? I'm waiting leh.
Old 23-09-2005, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wildice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro isel, how come no more story...... waiting for your story.
Old 24-09-2005, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
YumChar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYumChar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pls continue ur exciting story

cheers!
Old 28-09-2005, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 19
blur girl is one of the Best!blur girl is one of the Best!blur girl is one of the Best!blur girl is one of the Best!

still waiting. Threadstarter online but not writing ley?
Old 28-09-2005, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
toyota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mr. Isel,

guess you must be busy.............but all of us here are hoping you can start writting again......please..............
Old 29-09-2005, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
frog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlunar04
Is it a trend here to tempt the readers? I noticed a couple of aspiring exotic writers always like to give partial or portion of their stories by giving excuses like "Need to have a smoking break", "Tired now. Will continue after a nap", etc. And they took days or weeks to finish a cigarette (or are they smoking by cartons?) or sleep like sleeping beauty?

I don't understand why these stories cannot be written in MS Words and copy/paste after that? Kinda hard to follow up and pek chek reading all these unscheduled writeups.

It's like PCCing. Let you have the feel and urge but dun let you shoot. Like that where got shiok.
i think its because they want people to up their points more than once. if they 1 shot post all, people only up them once. if they post in installments, people tend to give them points more than once.

this is what i think
Old 29-09-2005, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog
i think its because they want people to up their points more than once. if they 1 shot post all, people only up them once. if they post in installments, people tend to give them points more than once.
Not true lah ... first of all, the system only allow you to up a particular samster once until you're upped/zapped another 999 other samsters ...

From another perspective, if you finish posting your story within a week ... the needy then get their wank & will up accordingly.
Conversely, if the story never got finished ... the story-writer even risk getting zapped for their lack of sincerity.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1