The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 11
JustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤LAYA❤21yo ❤ UNIVERSITY STUDENT FIRST TIME SG SPECIAL SVC PROMO 120/9

Laya SYTlover

Looks - Very pretty, young SYT with face you can't get bored of. Flat stomach, no abs but you can pinch abit of baby fat.

Body - petite and sexy with nice curvy with no tattoo and a sharp perky ass. Long hair and yellowish skin complextion.

Boobies - soft B Cup Natural looking and was soft too touch and suck, was abit bouncy, nice to hold lor

French - She took the initiative to french me so I was actually surprised. Skills wise is still got room for improvement, but she initiate it just confirm that she is out to please.

BBBJ - Good, tried to go deep but no deepthroat yet, need more training I guess. Very submissive to your request, she brought me back to the high school days when your gf giving u Bj for the first time.

Pussy - clean shaven and i saw natural juices started to flow, continue to paint her deep till she trembled and pull me up to fuck her.

FJ - Above average tightness and wetness, I had to go slowly to enter her otherwise you will hurt her. Game for all position and seems to be enjoying from her moans and expression. Love deep banging, hold me close when mission position.

GFE - Act sweet like your sugar baby, somehow you just want to fuck her but also love her at the same time haha.

Thanks bro SYTlover
Old 16-09-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 1
sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bump it up
Old 16-09-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
Die_Cock_Stand is one of the Best!Die_Cock_Stand is one of the Best!Die_Cock_Stand is one of the Best!
Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤LAYA❤21yo ❤ UNIVERSITY STUDENT FIRST TIME SG SPECIAL SVC PROMO 120/9

Laya sytlover88

Look: she is drop dead gorgeous and jaw droppingly pretty. Long hair and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Look much better than in pic

Body: petite with the right curves in the right places. Normal Thai mix skin type and hot perky hot ass.

Boobs: Natural lovers bros can go ahead and book. Nice pointer nipple sensitive cause soft moans coming from her when I zhutting.

Frenching: lot of tongue fightings and gentle nibbles on the lips. No bad breath. It was nice and passionate.

BBBJ: Skillful and she know how to do it, the way she blow and deep throat me got me me wild and extrA horny.

Pussy: Her senses all ignite with soft moans. She will auto open and spread her legs wide open for me to eat. It was delicious, smooth and cleanly shaven. I ate her like no tomorrow.

FJ: Started with doggy, then transitioned to cowgirl/lotus easily with no decline in wetness, enjoyed mutually thrusting and making out with her. Moaning was seductive and sexy and make me buay tahan and cummed.

GFE: Patient and service oriented with no attitude. Clingy with high chemistry and surely the high KC type.
Old 16-09-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster (A)

sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bump it up
Old 17-09-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 17-09-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 17-09-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
packrotten is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackrotten is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Laya from SYTlover

Looks: she is meany for those looking for SYT looks. Long nice and nice young sweet lady. Her looks will grow on you when she smile.

Body: Her figure type is slim and petite. Height-wise, I would say she's a little over 1.6m. She has a nice perky ass and looks good during doggy.

Boobs: natural and original, just nice the size. It was total shiok. Soft with nice erected nipple and super nice to play with

Frenching: she can french well with lips sucking, does not initiate but won't reject when you go in for french. She is fluent and does not have bad breath.

BBBJ: She will ask if you want to do it with condom or without. I opt for without. She's quite good at it and can do it longer if you ask her. She tried to DT, but only managed to get 3/4 into her mouth. She tries, that's a plus point.

FJ: She will put on the condom with her mouth and blow before FJ, plus point. She's quite tight and is willing to do whatever all positions requested. No black face at all. Missionary is the best position to enjoy her moaning and look at her facial expression when she gets aroused.

GFE: Very easy to talk to, despite the language barrier. Just need to speak slowly and in simple English. She's always smiling, with a positive vibe.

Thanks bro SYT for the arrangement
Old 17-09-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 18-09-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 18-09-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 18-09-2024, 07:00 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Yesterday, 08:40 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Yesterday, 10:11 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Yesterday, 11:29 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Yesterday, 02:23 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1