The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
stalkerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do good looking boonkers get better service??

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
i suppose paying more, like double or even triple, should get better service..
There is a limit to how much the lady can force herself. Even if I give you a million bucks, asking you to smell, kiss, lick shit is still disgusting. Though you may force yourself, you still don't enjoy.
Old 19-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
The answer definitely is yes!!!!! becos im one of the good looking bonkers..hahaha
Erm..then if so, y does good looking guys need to look for FL?
Old 19-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 14
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think looks is definitely one factor. A more all-encompassing factor is attractiveness to the lady. It is more than just looks. It includes smell, and other physical characteristics. But it is also about how charming one can appear to be in the way one treats the other. Someone who can speak fluent Thai for instance, would be at an advantage with the Thai ladies. Courtesy, I suppose, is always a plus.

Sometimes the battle is lost no matter how hard you try. Some ladies are just not cut out for the work. Much depends on whether the lady has the correct attitude from the outset.

But sometimes, you meet a lady and wow.... she gives you the great feeling that she genuinely enjoys being with you. Then it's not about sex anymore, but about making love. It is searching for such experiences that keeps me hooked...
Old 19-11-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Good looking with nice physique, but smelly body odour that cannot be washed off, or smelly cock, ass, stale smoker breathe... won't get better service... in fact get "lets get this over with quickly" service.

Older, not good looking, got paunch, but well groomed, clean and hygienic, dress well, talk well, treat the girl nice and respectfully, have good and matching bed skills... probably will get better service.

Many factors, but mainly boils down to chemistry. Some FLs like shy guys, some like guys who can tease and joke with them. Some like guys who "make love" to them, some like guys who fuck like wild horses. Also, do you have common interests, can chat? Some FLs like guys with "teddy bear" body, some like muscular bodies (I've had female friend who do not like overly muscular guys, because their whole body is like a rock... no fun to hug or lie on).

If the girl can't stand you, paying more won't help. She will simply reject with an excuse like got booking already, etc. If she has a good OKT, she'll probably report the guy and the OKT will blacklist the fella from his harem.

So looks alone won't get you very far. Chemistry will get you more. But, being good looking definitely helps in the initial stage.

If you hit it off and become her regular, you will get better service over time. I've hit off with girls from the Thai harems before, going for multi-RTFs in the 2 weeks or so that they are here and when they return. Could be KC, but hey, each visit is more fun and as long as you keep your heart and mind clear, KC is nothing to fear.

I've hit it off with a few local FLs too, and it gets more fun each time I patronise them because we get familiar with each others like, dislikes, kinks, etc.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 19-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 18
sexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

as i have been enlightened by a season bonker...

when you paid for service, 男人是猪, 女人是鸡 - men are pigs, women are chicken.... so dun fall into KC trap by thinking you are special amongst the 2.4km of cocks (or more) she sucked before you....
Old 19-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

All FL will always say you are good looking and have a big stick.

Basic courtesy to be clean,smell nice and look presentable, you would want her to do the same.

Do you feel more shiok when bonking a prettier gal?
Old 19-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 13
flowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
Good looking with nice physique, but smelly body odour that cannot be washed off, or smelly cock, ass, stale smoker breathe... won't get better service... in fact get "lets get this over with quickly" service.

Older, not good looking, got paunch, but well groomed, clean and hygienic, dress well, talk well, treat the girl nice and respectfully, have good and matching bed skills... probably will get better service.

Many factors, but mainly boils down to chemistry. Some FLs like shy guys, some like guys who can tease and joke with them. Some like guys who "make love" to them, some like guys who fuck like wild horses. Also, do you have common interests, can chat? Some FLs like guys with "teddy bear" body, some like muscular bodies (I've had female friend who do not like overly muscular guys, because their whole body is like a rock... no fun to hug or lie on).

If the girl can't stand you, paying more won't help. She will simply reject with an excuse like got booking already, etc. If she has a good OKT, she'll probably report the guy and the OKT will blacklist the fella from his harem.

So looks alone won't get you very far. Chemistry will get you more. But, being good looking definitely helps in the initial stage.

If you hit it off and become her regular, you will get better service over time. I've hit off with girls from the Thai harems before, going for multi-RTFs in the 2 weeks or so that they are here and when they return. Could be KC, but hey, each visit is more fun and as long as you keep your heart and mind clear, KC is nothing to fear.

I've hit it off with a few local FLs too, and it gets more fun each time I patronise them because we get familiar with each others like, dislikes, kinks, etc.
You sound like you're very good looking... If that even makes any sense

รักทั้งที่รู้ว่ามันต้องเจ็บ...
ถึงรู้ว่ามันเจ็บ...แต่­เราก็ยอมที่จะเจ็บเพราะรัก.. .
Old 20-11-2012, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
PrinceJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

alternatively you can nominate the wls for GEMS service lor, Go for Extra Mile Service. government campaign leh ^^ arbo look for wls with ISO9000, if not sextified go CASE complain under consumer discrimination.
Old 20-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
Darkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to behold

Yes, I believe good looking bros get better services. If you are the gal, will you prefer bonking a handsome guy or an average guy?
Old 20-11-2012, 10:45 AM

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
by73 is Cool - loads of Potential

More$$$ paid,more yandao u'll be called..
Old 20-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 14
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To turn the tables around, the best sex workers aren't always the hottest looking. Looks are a turn on, yes, but after the initial few minutes, the looks must be accompanied by the right attitude. Most important is willingness to serve -- if this is not there, it doesn't matter how hot the babe is. At least, that has been my personal experience.

Of course, once in a while, there is also the hot babe who seems to be very passionate about having sex with you. That's the time when you attain sexual Nirvana.
Old 20-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Samster

5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowbow View Post
You sound like you're very good looking... If that even makes any sense
Don't know what sense you are trying to make.

I'm only average looking and growing older.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
To turn the tables around, the best sex workers aren't always the hottest looking. Looks are a turn on, yes, but after the initial few minutes, the looks must be accompanied by the right attitude. Most important is willingness to serve -- if this is not there, it doesn't matter how hot the babe is. At least, that has been my personal experience.

Of course, once in a while, there is also the hot babe who seems to be very passionate about having sex with you. That's the time when you attain sexual Nirvana.
Agree.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 21-11-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post

Totally agree. Spoken like a true blue seasoned chiongster.

I have some hesitation about writing this with a concern of getting flamed. I'll just share my piece and just hope for peace from all.

First and foremost, I am just your average Joe. Not even good looking, just not big, fat and ugly. I've never tip.

The highest compliment that I have from the girls is just "I'm a nice guy.". Meaning - Not rough, no funny request, don't treat them like a piece of meet, I make them laugh with my lame jokes, not difficult in getting it up and don't take forever to fuck and cum.

I only patronize local girls and kimchis. Dun ask me why, it's my kuku that's making the call.

Please also bear in mind that these girls first priority is Money and all else are secondary. If it is a good looking guy all the better but if not, it's just work. To me, I'm just a nice guy that is easier to work with and can provide a continual flow of cash. Period.

Being the nice guy, I have experienced :
1. Girls exchanging their numbers or emails (kimchi's) with me hoping that I'd RTF and be their regular. Bypassing the "system".
2. Re-arrange their schedules to suit my timing.
3. Service rendered beyond what was described. Except Raw, of course. Accede to a 2nd shot if time permits and I am up to it.
4. Let them know if I ever visit their country.
5. Stay well beyond the allotted time just to chat.
6. Say hi to me on the street even when they are with their bf.
7. Check out of the room on my behalf.
8. Meet for meals and drinks. Show them around Singapore. Not necessarily before or after a session.
9. Gave me a lift on the cab.
10. Intro their other girlfriends to me that are in need of cash.
11. One bi girl ever brought her girlfriend to meet me for a 3p. All paid for of course.
12. Add me on their FaceBook. My SBF's FaceBook account. Lol.

That's all to share.

My motto - treat them as another human being and how you would treat a friend.

It works for some but not all.
Old 21-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
henny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so sad, im oni avg
Old 21-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by henny View Post
so sad, im oni avg
LOL! Some of us already said looks not the main thing. Its how you treat the girl + chemistry.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1