The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
H_81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Those days when I am a boy scout....

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
u guys know about being boy scout? I remember those days in the boy school when we ere just plain depserate and horny. Also those days were emabrassing as boys scouts as we were ask to wear damn tight scout shorts. so any hard-one can be seen
ha ha, I remember those days too. Me was a boy scout and at the ripe old age of 15 yrs, still had to wear those stupid stupid shorts. Always kenna laughed at by those from npcc and ncc.
Old 25-12-2007, 07:20 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Campfire's burning, campire's burning, draw nearer, draw nearer
Old 25-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 18
footprints is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfootprints is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really miss the good school days.
Old 25-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 22
waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch View Post
Campfire's burning, campire's burning, draw nearer, draw nearer
in the glowing, in the glowing, let's sing and be merry.... when the next episode arrives
Old 25-12-2007, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 884 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Wah.. thanks to TS for bringing back all the old memories. Damn.. Campfires and Job-week was the fun thing back then.
I know during my time those guides from Kuo Chuan Pres were suppose to be the chio bu, almost the target of every scouts during campfires.
Job week was also another fun activity, though tiring and sian, but having the chance to enter people's house and do some simple work while looking at maids, lady-owners/daughter of house owners were fun enough. Back then, even see zao geng also happy...

Well since got bro start some campfire song, here's one re-mix we used to sing amidst the loud singing...

Sing to the tune of (Scouting Light)

All the girl guides are my wife, I'm gonna fuck them die
All the girl guides are my wife, I'm gonna fuck them die..
All the girl guides are my wife, I'm gonna fuck them die, fuck them die, fuck them die, all the time.

Old 26-12-2007, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 19
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

con'td

oh shit! my hard on quite obvious, so i quicly try to cover with my hands.

my heart skip a few beats as Susan turn around, she grab my hand and pull me over to her bed,"nmind, u sit down, i show u photos", i first time kena touch by gals as in boy skool, my raging hard on make me uncomfy.

but i sat down anyway and Susan who sit very close to me, OMG! She put the big album over her legs and mine, her legs touch mine also, i twitch a bit, my whoel face flushed, she start to giggle,"she say u shy ah, first time sit with gal isit?"

i just smile and totally dazed but just grateful that the album is covering my raging hard on.

Susan got that bit of healthy, sexy, busty look, with glistening sweat a bit on her neck, she sit so close her bust nearly touching me. Then she slowly flip her album, telling me places i unfamiliar like medan, like bapak this and that when all the while i concentrating on her breast and the healthy glow from her tanned skin.

Then when she finish suddenly, she flip the covers up and shit! my hard on totally EXPOSE to her!!!!

i wish i can dig a hole and jump in, Susan definitely caught a bit eyeful of it and smile sluttily at me, "aiyoooooo.......u got problem there is it?"

i dun know how to reply, blur blur and totally red faced.

Then she say"haha...natural la....my papa also got this problem when he see me in white t shirt in morning, dun worry i wun tell"

i stuttered,'sorry...errr..very sorry...thanks'

Then she say say pointing at my hard-on,"but u got problem there! nmind, i go out tell your friend to do something, u wait, i come back help you" , then she wink at me and she went out to give orders to Qingsong..........
Old 26-12-2007, 03:03 PM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Then by now i all my blood is drained from my big head but strangley stay at my small head and i ponder over what she meant by helping me.....

Then i heard her issuing orders to Qingsong to go to courtyard and mow the grass.

Soon susan return, she smiling in a seductive way, and walk towards me, putting her hands on my shoulders, saying,"aiyo, sayang Alan, aiyo, must be pain pain lidat tight...aiyo"

then she put her hands on my crotch and squeeze a bit....OMG i think i nearly died!!! all i could do is close my eyes and totally lost control...

Then she quickly went to close the door and lock it.

"dun worry, i tell your fren go do thing, my mummy sleeping til 4pm, will not wake up..." Then she slowly continue her knead of my bulge.

Then she start to say in soft gentle voice,"wow so young already so big...wow...susan here in Sinkarpore , work every day , cannot see boyfren, cannot meet handsome boy like you...ahah i so difficult, i also young gal, need boy"

Now with the door close and her throwing herself at me, i become bolder and cooler liaoz. So i put my arms around her and squeeze a bit and hold her close,say" i also no see gals, but i see you so pretty so i hard hard here, wow i see u so nice, i cannot help it" Then i plant a kiss on her forehead

Then she say,"i help you, dun worry, nobody see"

with that, she skillfuily unzip my scout short pants, and reveal my under wear, then she slip her hands under to grab my raging manhood. Then she use the oher hand and wring down my underwear, very fast.

in just a few seconds, she is kneeling before me with my cock in her hand while i still sitting down, she looking greedily at my rock hard cock greedily, licking her lips liao..........................
Old 26-12-2007, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 17
capri4163 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercapri4163 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercapri4163 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

more please.....
Old 26-12-2007, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

dunno boy scot so happening lol...last timemy fren in red cross went sell donation tix saw a couple going to pet in living room the door nvr close properly... den he knock the door ask "do u wan to buy ticket" the lady in bra and panty came over say "don wan" and close the door.. haiz...he shud be smarter stay there and peep hor?
Old 26-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Samster

cont'd

...gosh...pre-cum was leaking fast and furious from my pee hole and see this busty, young, healthy indo maid with short hair, healthy tan in white t-shirt kneeling infront of me looking at my engorged cock and holding it in admiration , slowly she stick out her tongue in a teasing way, gosh i tot i will burst, she is suck a cock teaser.

"susan...dun lidat le...i cannot take it anymore", i said i depserate tone.

"ok lar sayang , coming..." she replied

Then she hild up my cock and stick out her warm , wet tongue and licking lightly the underside of my cock, omg it is so song!!!!

i just use my hands to support myself andclose my eyes and her tongue twirl around my cockhead and then go down to my balls, there she gently suck on my testicles, great stuff!

After that, she say,"i also cannot tahan..." then she took of her t-shirt and turn around, ask me to help her unclasp her white bra, omg! the sight of her c cup spliiing out of her bra is something to behold!

my hansds are shaking as i unclaps her bra and she guided my hands to her breasts as she sat on my hardon and gyrated her asses on my cock, she start to moan as i massage her breasts oh shit, this is the 1st time i touch a gal's breast and it feels so great!!!!!

Then she turn around, and put her bouncing, firm mamaries right infront of me!

No choice so i held one up and start to suck on it like a new born babe, while she start to stroke my cock up and down with her hands with my pre cum all over.

(phew! i feel hot too even as i type, take a break....)
Old 26-12-2007, 09:25 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah lao, i must sing campfire's song louder, knn looking back my childhood, compared to u all, DAMN SAD LEH!!!
Old 27-12-2007, 10:35 PM
Samster

cont'd....

then Susan start to rub her own CB and and then as i am sucking her breast she use my cock to rub CB, stimulating the clit as i later know it, that time i just feel shiok when i her wet CB was rubbing against my hot rod.

after a while, she got down on me, holding the base of my cock and licking the head and twirling her tongue skilfully, stimulating the underside of my didi, then in one gulp she engulf my cockhead into her warm wet mouth and begin to suck on it like it is the most delicious lolipop in the world, can hear those slurp sound! OMG! i nearly went bonkers , imagine 15 yo at the height of my hormones generation and getting bbbj from busty indo maid!

she alternating between deep throating my whole shaft and sucking it good on my head,all i could do was ,'oh oh oh...susan oh oh...oh omg oh'

Then sense i going to pt of no return and say,"susan i think coming out soon",
i tot maybe she will stop, instead she go faster and suck harder, then i sense my balls tightening, and i say,"oh susan..oh coming...SUSAN.!!!! oh..."

Then the warm rush of my youthful sperm erupted from my loins onto my dicky tube and i felt the most powerful orgasm ever , even until now, and shot my thick, teenage baby-making cream into the back of Susan's throat, the first spurt she still manage to hold it in her mouth, then i came in 2nd, 3rd wave of pearly gel and she can no longer hold it her mouth and the white love cream begin to dribble down the side of her mouth, while she still holding on to my throbbing, ejaculating cock. then to my surprise, she swallow all of my sperm, down them and begin to stroke my cock and milk out every last drop she can. Then slowly my cock released all it has and the twitching of ym didi slowed down and then she slowly released my softening cock meat when she sense no more cream is coming out, then she use her finger to wipe all the excess that dribble out at the height of my ejaculation into her mouth! what a champion! She evn suck her finger clean of my sperm.

i said,"wow! u eat all, sorry, i cannot control."

Susan said,"sayang, ok i want to eat boy's water, good for susan skin...i like your water, very good, very fresh, like milk"

For a moment, i was shagged but totally sextified and we smiling and looking at each other........
Old 27-12-2007, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 17
capri4163 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercapri4163 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercapri4163 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

campfire burning stronger n brighter....
Old 28-12-2007, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
ferrari355 is one of the Best!ferrari355 is one of the Best!ferrari355 is one of the Best!ferrari355 is one of the Best!

reminds me of my scout days back in sec sch.....

during one of the job weeks, i was with my friend....going frm door to door in a hdb flat. came to one, my turn to knock....waited for a while...den this late-20s to early-30s lady came to the door....her hair was wet, and get this....she was wrapped only in a bath towel. obviously she was having her shower and was alone in her flat when we came knocking.

too bad i was still an innocent 14 yr old and didn immediately have any dirty thoughts. i just said the usual line and asked if she had any work for us. she just nonchalantly declined our offer den asked us to wait while she went to get some money to give us a small donation.

thinking back, she's kinda cool, not even appearing shy to us and also coming to the door wif only a towel on. if we were a couple of burly thugs, that's it for her man....
Old 28-12-2007, 04:44 PM
Samster

cont'd...

then i after the tryst with Susan, i quickly pull up my underwear and zip up and tell Susan to do the same.

She ask me to call the homephone around 2-3pm as nobody in the house(that time no handphone yet)

so ok.

Then i go out pretend to continue to mop the floor while smiling at Susan as she continue also pretend to fold the clothes.

5 min later, we bid goodbye, she smile wickedly at me as she bring the $ from her mummy and we bid goodbye to her.

Qingsong say,"wow why u so happy? knn only give $5 me mop the F big living room and also the mown the F big courtyard, kanasai go for drink 1st at Corporation plaza, at least there got skool gals to see"

i onz, still smiling like blur F as we walk towards the plaza, already many skook gals staring at us some from Nxxxxxx Gals high and some from St.Mxxxxx gals hahahahaha......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1