The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2009, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 17
wct69 is a glorious beacon of lightwct69 is a glorious beacon of lightwct69 is a glorious beacon of lightwct69 is a glorious beacon of lightwct69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Hi cqueen, my English also pretty poormight need to join u tuition class, ll email u shorty, cheers
Old 24-07-2009, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wct69 View Post
Hi cqueen, my English also pretty poormight need to join u tuition class, ll email u shorty, cheers
Paiseh lah, my 'ang moh' language also not very powerful lah. Only my slutty tongue is very powerful to make you explode all your hot 'seow'/cum deep into my throat. This will help to 'oxygenate' my poorly, undernourished brain neurones to make me 'cleverer' in my 'ang moh' language loh. Then I can tutor you lah.
Old 27-07-2009, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
A Big Thank You to Samster eeemen for your generousity in upping my points from 49 to 53.

Rest assured, my erotic tongue is always and will be looking forward to serve, tease and lick your hard horny juicy cock when u transit in Singapore next time.

But there is one little request from you - make sure u have enough hot cum to quench my thristy throat.
You're most welcome sis CQ. Cheers........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 28-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 18
ricsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant future

hi cqueen mmm....I'm so fucking horny right now, How to contact wiyh u for service?
Old 28-07-2009, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
coolman9323 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Cqueen,
me too, pm me to contact you.thank.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricsgsg View Post
hi cqueen mmm....I'm so fucking horny right now, How to contact wiyh u for service?
Easy la, just leave yr HP No at my [email protected]
Don't forget to intro yr name age race?
Give a brief detail of what u like and dun like.
This way, my erotic tongue and slutty ass can customise and tailor to suit yourr hard horny cock's needs and desires.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by king69 View Post
Is this babe for real?
Any Bro tried before?
I posted an FR on the Queen and thoroughly enjoyed "slutty" tongue and milky ass. Believe me when I say that she really digs it up the ass.

Unfortunately not in control of time nowadays and cant wait for a re-visit...Hmmm. Queen, I'm cumming, errr I mean coming soon. Wait for my call.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
I posted an FR on the Queen and thoroughly enjoyed "slutty" tongue and milky ass. Believe me when I say that she really digs it up the ass.

Unfortunately not in control of time nowadays and cant wait for a re-visit...Hmmm. Queen, I'm cumming, errr I mean coming soon. Wait for my call.
Thanks for your kind words and positive strokes. I been waiting for your hard cock ever since, and keep having erotic dreams of sucking your thick, strong juicy cock over and over again..my slutty tongue never seem to get enough of your delicious cock.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks for your kind words and positive strokes. I..my slutty tongue never seem to get enough of your delicious cock.
Glad that the feelings are mutual. Have started saving up already
Old 04-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightUp View Post
Hi cqueen

I smsed you 2 days back but did not get any reply from you. Guess you have been away huh or busy with work.

Looks like you are back. Great to hear that you are good and well.

Cheers
Sorry if I did not reply u. Do leave yr HP no behind in my mail, I will sms u on late wed night or thurs.. cheers.
Old 21-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
teaseme is Cool - loads of Potential

How come so much detail from cqueen but no FR from any samsters?
Old 21-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Music Vibes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any samsters stay overnite with cqueen?
Old 22-08-2009, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Sammy Kid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry if I did not reply u. Do leave yr HP no behind in my mail, I will sms u on late wed night or thurs.. cheers.
Hi Cqueen, u going holiday again? Seldom log in here.
Old 24-08-2009, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaseme View Post
How come so much detail from cqueen but no FR from any samsters?

There is always this nagging and pleading need from samsters here to want a 'Fuck Report' or 'Field Report' on their rendevous fun affair.

I do identify and relate well to its useful role for the samsters here:

a) It helps the samsters here to make a well informed decision on whether its worth their hard earned money, effort and time to want to have their hard, horny cock sucked and thrust deep into the other party wet 'paid hole'.

b) More importantly, it serve as a good reassuring, safety report to warn the samsters here of any 'bad hats' or 'undesirable elements', if any, whom they should take precautionary measures when engaging their paid services, or even avoid at all costs.

I am not offering any form of paid-erotic BJ. Its Goodwill Erotic BJ based on mutual respect, understanding and consent for those individuals who have read my intro article of myself, gained more information about me via emails to help you decide if my slutty tongue is something your horny cock is compelled to want to experience.

Such an individual is normally of the discreet, respectable and mature minded type who require nothing less than total, quiet dicretion fun for our total well being and comfort.

Now, you may understand better why I do not encourage and condone any of my individuals to post any FR on our discreet fun. It aim to protect and safeguard your privacy.
This inevitably bring you to argue that no individual will ever know for sure if my goodwill erotic tongue is really worth the try after all? The truth is - You will never know for sure. Similarly, I will also not know for sure if your horny cock is also worth my while, my time and energy to suck it dry.

I suppose this is what we called 'calculated risks' based on your guts feeling and an open mind approach to explore the uncertainty.

Lastly, I have always advocate this 'Open Door Policy' approach. Just leave my house when u see that I am not yr type. No questions asked, no hard feelings of any kind.
Old 24-08-2009, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy Kid View Post
Hi Cqueen, u going holiday again? Seldom log in here.
Good morning,

U miss me ha? This whole month I am overloaded with such heavy workload that I hardly got time to slut with my hungry tongue.

That also explains why I was rather late in replying to emails or posts over here.

One thing for sure, its better to be late than never.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1