The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Wow bro Castrol and Shiokday...Thanks for your concerns. I didnt expect to get points when I told u guys I got Zapped. I just felt that it isnt fair to drop other people's points just because we support a different team . The title itself...Pride Of London has been Spurs' tagline since the days of Bill Nicholson. Its not to offend other London teams like ARSE-nal, Charlton, Chelsea, Fulham, Crystal Palace, MK Dons or even Barnet! Same goes to the song "Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur" ..it has been our song since forever, only for ManYoo to copy. We are original, and football is just a game, so ppl should just stop zapping and condemning other teams. Sportmanship is not just for the players, but 4 the fans as well.

As for naked streakers...Ive been to WHL for about 11 times in my lifetime but I only saw streakers in two ocassion. One was in the early 90s when we met Benfica in the Cup Winners Cup and the other was against Fiorentina, also in the 90s in a pre season friendly....and both of them are fat blokes!!! LOL...WHL are not prone to streakers as the marshals and security there are a bit tight, hence the ridiculously expensive ticket price given to non-season ticket holders...

And again, I would like to say thanks to Shiokday and Castrol for their kindness. We shall continue support the Spurs, eventhough u guys are from Singapore and Im a Malaysian! Together now...."The Future Is Bright, The Future Is Lily White, UP THE SPURS, UP THE SPURS!!"

Good to know that there is another truly great Spus Supporters here...Cheers
Old 23-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post

btw bro, i heard sherine is a liverpool fan like you is it?
But when i visited her in the past she always wore SPURS jersy & tell me she likes KINSLMANN very much becos of bro castrol leh...Haizzz

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 23-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spurs have 10m for Gareth Bale accepted?

Chelsea to tempt Spurs with 20m for Defoe?
Old 23-01-2007, 11:47 PM
Samster

Spurs sign Rocha from Benfica

Tottenham Hostpur have signed Portuguese international Ricardo Rocha in a deal reported to be worth £3.2 million.

Martin Jol has signed the defender for his versatility, with the 28-year-old being comfortable at any position along the backline.

Rocha was a regular in Benfica's run to the quarter-finals of the Champions League last season, while again this year he played five ties for the Lisbon club in Europe's elite competition.

He has also been capped by his country six times.

Spurs sporting director Damien Comolli says that Rocha is a great capture for the club.

"Ricardo is an accomplished defender who gives us further options in defence as he can play both in the centre and on the right," he said.

“He brings considerable experience to Tottenham having played at the highest level in European competition and is also a current Portuguese international.

"Ricardo has shown a great desire to come to White Hart Lane and will no doubt prove to be a valuable addition to the squad at this important time.”
Old 24-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
Spurs have brought in Ricardo Rocha for 3.3 millions pounds in a 21/2 years contract deal. Hope he can adjust fast, but he is a talented Centre Back alright
Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
[B][SIZE="4"]
Rocha was a regular in Benfica's run to the quarter-finals of the Champions League last season, while again this year he played five ties for the Lisbon club in Europe's elite competition.
this is a surprise for me, never noticed him actually. but the stats look good enough, with good experience too. i dont get to watch benfica much except those games against man utd. they have simao and miccoli.

he is probably uefa cup tied but it doesnt matter becos spurs is playing for plenty of cups this season.

rocha: i am a hard man, you mess with spurs, you mess with me.
Old 24-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Spurs have 10m for Gareth Bale accepted?

Chelsea to tempt Spurs with 20m for Defoe?
10m for gareth bale? is he that good for 10m?

defoe threw tantrums when he was substituted during the fulham match. sigh... the calling from chel$ki is strong.
Old 24-01-2007, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
But when i visited her in the past she always wore SPURS jersy & tell me she likes KINSLMANN very much becos of bro castrol leh...Haizzz
ahh... so you saw the spurs jersey, aye the jersey was mine. it was in exchange for my freedom on that tearful day in bencoolen...

but bro, do remember sherine is prepared to run through a brick of wall and cum out for you on the other side.
Old 24-01-2007, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
Good to know that there is another truly great Spus Supporters here...Cheers
Likewise man.

Quote:

defoe threw tantrums when he was substituted during the fulham match. sigh... the calling from chel$ki is strong.
Bale for 10mil? Might as well use that money to buy an established Leftback like Wayne Bridge or utility player Gareth Barry.

And defoe to chelsea?? ala...this kind of behaviour, to me, is right for the team....That shows enthusiasm, the will to play and prove his worth. Its a healthy site to behold. And furthermore, this is not the 1st time Defoe or Keane showed dissatisfaction about being substituted.

Quote:
ahh... so you saw the spurs jersey, aye the jersey was mine. it was in exchange for my freedom on that tearful day in bencoolen...
Wow Castrol, u gave away your beloved Spurs jersey to a gal??? To me, all my spurs kits are precious. There is absolutely no way I would give it to anyone...even my wife!

Talking about kits, which Spurs kit are your fav?? Mine would be the 60s style as worn by Blanchy, Greaves and Mackay, the holsten adidas v-neck as worn by Rebrov and Teddy, the umbro holsten FA cup 91 as worn by Lineker and Mabbut, the pony hpackard v-neck as worn by Ginola and Chris Armstrong, the kappa all white as worn by Defoe and King and the current puma. My least favs are the hummel full print as worn by hoddle n ian crook, the purple/blue stripes by pony and the Le coq sportiff huge collared worn by ardilles n co. And the Kappa tight fits...not good for my growng chest and belly! But I loved it all... even the hideous umbro Goalkeeper jersey (the gold colored cheetah-like print) as worn by Thorsvedt and Ian Walker
Old 24-01-2007, 01:28 PM
Samster

onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but bro, do remember sherine is prepared to run through a brick of wall and cum out for you on the other side.
I know that & i told her she's not good enuff finally she gave up & no wonder she put on yr SPURS jersey until a fateful nite where she met & fall in love with the scums supporter. So both yr's & mine team jersey is safe from her finally

Old 24-01-2007, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
And furthermore, this is not the 1st time Defoe or Keane showed dissatisfaction about being substituted.
i dont know man, chel$ki has the juice to give defoe a 50% pay rise. i wont sleep well until january is over. i really hate to see spurs players joining "bigger" clubs.

Quote:
Wow Castrol, u gave away your beloved Spurs jersey to a gal??? To me, all my spurs kits are precious. There is absolutely no way I would give it to anyone...even my wife!
thats a lot you dont know about sherine. when she wants something, she gets it by force. she's been known to have the strength of 10 men. it took 8 surgeons and 50 hours of surgery to put bro onion's butt back together that time...

Quote:
Talking about kits, which Spurs kit are your fav?? Mine would be the 60s style as worn by Blanchy, Greaves and Mackay, the holsten adidas v-neck as worn by Rebrov and Teddy, the umbro holsten FA cup 91 as worn by Lineker and Mabbut, the pony hpackard v-neck as worn by Ginola and Chris Armstrong, the kappa all white as worn by Defoe and King and the current puma.
my favourite is my 1st spurs jersey during the late 70s and very early 80s jersey worn by archibald, crooks, hoddle and ardiles. the V neck with the spurs logo right under the V. those days dont have sponsor logo, if memory dont fail me. ginola's V neck and the kapa all white were also gorgeous to me.
Old 24-01-2007, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
thats a lot you dont know about sherine. when she wants something, she gets it by force. she's been known to have the strength of 10 men. it took 8 surgeons and 50 hours of surgery to put bro onion's butt back together that time...
It's all becos of u LAH??? It should be 49hrs & the half. But u insists on me telling u the story between Sherine & mine b4 u ALLOW them to push me in for the surgery. OUCH!

Old 24-01-2007, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
It's all becos of u LAH??? It should be 49hrs & the half. But u insists on me telling u the story between Sherine & mine b4 u ALLOW them to push me in for the surgery. OUCH!
when you are free hor, please write the sherine vs onion story in the adult section hahaha...
Old 25-01-2007, 12:00 PM
Samster

league cup semi-final 1st leg

spurs 2 (berbatov, baptista og)
arsenal 2 (baptista x 2)

the beast is arsenal's secret weapon or what? awesome!

Dimitar Berbatov opens the scoring for Spurs, before going off injured.

Julio Baptista celebrates after netting two vital away goals.
Old 25-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

my favourite is my 1st spurs jersey during the late 70s and very early 80s jersey worn by archibald, crooks, hoddle and ardiles. the V neck with the spurs logo right under the V. those days dont have sponsor logo, if memory dont fail me. .
Oh yeah that jersey was the season when we won the UEFA Cup, if im not mistaken. I have lost my Umbro jersey as worn by Klinsmann, Popescu and Teddy during Juergen's forst stint with us. That is probably my fav Spurs Jersey of all time. Lost it after sending it to the laundry...sheesh. Does any1 here know where to get old, retro jerseys?
Old 27-01-2007, 12:45 PM
Samster

Spurs midfielder Davids agrees deal with Ajax-lawyer

AMSTERDAM, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Tottenham Hotspur's Dutch midfielder Edgar Davids has agreed an 18-month contract with Ajax Amsterdam, according to his lawyer Robert Geerlings.

However, Geerlings also told the weekly Voetbal International magazine the clubs still had to work out the details of the transfer before the window closes on Wednesday.

The 33-year-old Davids began his career at Ajax in 1991 and helped them win three league titles from 1994-96 plus the UEFA Cup in 1992 and the Champions League in 1995.

A year later he joined AC Milan before switching to Juventus, where he won three titles in 1998, 2002 and 2003, Barcelona and Inter Milan before moving to Spurs in 2005.

He has represented the Netherlands at four major finals and has played in four Champions League finals.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1