The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 22-02-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

For those very short mini skirts that barely covers their asses bro Continental, best place to see is escalators and staircases. Sure 80% chance of catching it unless they wear g or t string
Old 22-02-2016, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 22
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

i have my fair share of ladies who intentionally zg for me
i know it becos they are looking at me with their legs apart, but these are ugly fat OLs.... lol
Old 22-02-2016, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6280 / Power: 11
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suarez79 View Post
Best view!! When discovered they zaogeng, quickly close up
Haha. There you are again, bro winphenom. With the exception of our naughty little SisterJ, that proves once again that girls zaogenging their panties is 99% accidental NOT intentional. Thank you to bro Suarez79 for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanytan View Post
I din know along Orchard Road wind can be so strong.
Wearing a short black dress, walking along Mandarin Gallery towards Taka..

OMG!!! the wind can totally blow up the dress below waistline.
When the dress below waistline fly, kena shock sia..
Fast hand fast leg hold on to the dress to prevent zg, but damn..
Along the road so many ppl, someone confirm saw what had happen.
Got wear safety pants la.. but I still damn paisehz.. haiz..
Thank you very much to another brave sister for coming up to share her experience .

Anywhere also can have strong winds but ya, it is a little surprising along Orchard Road ! Yes, it is a fact that strong winds can lift up the entire skirt of girls especially if they are wearing loose ones !! Happened to many girls before when there are strong winds blowing and you can imagine the horrifying and shy expressions and look on their faces when that happens, desperately trying to push down their skirts 360 degrees. But sis tiffanytan, if you are wearing those loose type of skirts, you should know there is a risk that your skirt can be blown up anytime if you are at a place where there happens to be strong winds

So next time, sis if you feel "paisehz" to zaogeng, then don't wear short loose skirts, wear tight ones. By the way, sis, for the benefit of guys who do not know like me, what is "short pants" and why do some of you girls wear that ? First time hearing this. I thought girls only wear panties underneath their skirts and sometimes for those shyier ones they also wear petticoat as well to prevent zaogeng.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
For those very short mini skirts that barely covers their asses bro Continental, best place to see is escalators and staircases. Sure 80% chance of catching it unless they wear g or t string
Thank you for the tips, bro winphenom. But no, not even 1% chance for me. Can't even see their butt cheeks how to catch a glimpse of their underwear.
Old 22-02-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 9
SisterJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSisterJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSisterJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Thank you very much to our dear little sisterJ for being such a brave girl and the first to respond to my invitation to share with us guys on this subject of girls zaogenging whether accidental or intentional. If i have the power to give you points, i would as a token to say thank you to you for bravely coming forward to share your experiences with us on this matter of you girls zaogenging in public places.

So little sisterj, next time you want to zaogeng INTENTIONALLY, please don't forget to PM me the date, time and location to let me have just ONE chance to see you zaogeng . By the way, if you still do not know, i am another shy guy

This is not to say there aren't any girl that intentionally zaogeng, bro winphenom. As in anything, there is always the odd one or two out.

But girls like our naughty little sisterJ are indeed very, very few and hard to come by, not a growing trend. You can actually count them by your fingertips. Bros who are fortunate enough to catch a view of zaogeng from naughty little girls like sisterJ must consider themselves very lucky and it's just like they have struck lottery or TOTO ! Conservative mainstream girls and women would not in their right minds intentionally zaogeng for us guys to see just for the thrill or fun of it ! As sisterj herself had said, most of the time she herself DOES NOT zaogeng INTENTIONALLY !!

Only just now on the train to a meeting, saw a pretty petite SYT wearing a very short grey colour one piece dress that just about cover her ass only. She was seated with both her legs placed closely together as expected and with her handbag over her pussy area just to make sure in case her ultra short dress does pull upwards for some reason or other, there is still her handbag to prevent the people sitting opposite her to have a chance to see her panties. When getting up from her seat, she was so skilled and did it in such a way that there was absolutely no chance for anyone to see her zaogeng her panties.
Hello bro, yes you are right. Most of the ladies are like me I guess. We will try not to ZG. For me also only tried once or twice.

Shy guys' reaction are cute when they saw ZG. They will first be unsure and then shocked then try to look away and take occasional peeks.

But again, I try not to ZG and will cover when doing certain action. I am married so need to control my actions too.
Old 22-02-2016, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 9
SisterJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSisterJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSisterJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
When ladies in sitting position or trying to stand up, mini skirt is the best to view.

If lady walking or climbing stairs, skater skirts best to view.(also during a windy day, just like the sis's experience above.)

But many ladies know the tactic to cover up for different dressing. So you also kinda heng sway.
Old 22-02-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterJ View Post
But again, I try not to ZG and will cover when doing certain action. I am married so need to control my actions too.
Sis, u married,so cannot ZG liao! .
If no marry ZG to attract guys

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 22-02-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wind blowing skirt up to expose everything is my favorite even over zaogeng. Its a joy to see the expression of ladies who are shocked, shy, desperation to hold down the skirt and looking around to see if anyone watching that is precious. All emotions in one expression. Haha.
Old 22-02-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster (P)

ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wind blowing skirt up to expose everything is my favorite even over zaogeng. Its a joy to see the expression of ladies who are shocked, shy, desperation to hold down the skirt and looking around to see if anyone watching that is precious. All emotions in one expression. Haha.
Try to hold down the back.The front blow up.Hold down front & back.Both right & left side blow up

Old 22-02-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Try to hold down the back.The front blow up.Hold down front & back.Both right & left side blow up
Hahaha spot on bro.
If time could slow down, that would be a remake of Marilyn Monroe iconic pose
Old 22-02-2016, 01:25 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by altec7 View Post
Hahaha spot on bro.
If time could slow down, that would be a remake of Marilyn Monroe iconic pose
Bro, Haven't finish writing.
Hold down right & left.
Again both front & back blow up

Last edited by ah rat; 22-02-2016 at 01:36 PM.
Old 22-02-2016, 05:19 PM
Samster

Hahaha....you are absolutely right and very humorous broo Ahrat but perfectly true to the very minute sense. Its really a tremendous joy to see their facial expressions and hand covering movements. If only there will come one day where one of them just enjoy the wind cooling their pussy area and do nothing to cover up. That would be some jaw dropping act and hard to understand.
Old 22-02-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro, Haven't finish writing.
Hold down right & left.
Again both front & back blow up
My co got one chio siam bu likes to mini skirt. I always tried to bio but inside worn those safety pants. One fine day she up the bus 1st, seat at the front seat. Later I up n strikes the jackpot! Saw her black undies... Mbe that day she ran out of safety pants... I have longed to see her undies for ages.. Finally!! Mai tu liao.. Go home print out her photo from fb n pcc till cum in photo

Last edited by pusielover; 23-02-2016 at 05:43 PM.
Old 22-02-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

What a sight that greeted me when i was stepping out of my car in a multstorey carpark. Just as I was turning round, what greeted me was a lady back facing me in a black dress bending over looking at her tyres. Just nice i was one level down and lo and behold I have full sight of her cream color panty and a faint outline of her camel toe.
Old 22-02-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
shinco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
What a sight that greeted me when i was stepping out of my car in a multstorey carpark. Just as I was turning round, what greeted me was a lady back facing me in a black dress bending over looking at her tyres. Just nice i was one level down and lo and behold I have full sight of her cream color panty and a faint outline of her camel toe.
I can imagine the wonderful view
Old 22-02-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6280 / Power: 11
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterJ View Post
When ladies in sitting position or trying to stand up, mini skirt is the best to view.

If lady walking or climbing stairs, skater skirts best to view.(also during a windy day, just like the sis's experience above.)

But many ladies know the tactic to cover up for different dressing. So you also kinda heng sway.
Thank you very much little sis for understanding guys' interests and sharing with us some tips of catching your own kind zaogenging So nice of you to tell us how, where and what to look for. wow, didn't know you girls also got 'tactics' to zaogeng to us guys. So naughty ! Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1