The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2011, 12:35 AM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of LOCAL BEACH BABES (All are welcome to contribute)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytpeeper View Post
Wat a turn on! Saw a few of my frens being posted in here! Wanked at them. Makes me feel like heading down to the beach party for the countdown in a few days time wif them!!! SLURP!!!!
Really? So, do you mind if you can take some pictures for us to see too?

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 28-12-2011, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 14
Shaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to all

Bro DreamMaster1985,

Thanks for your generous contributions. These pics are FANTASTIC!! Please feel free to contribute some more photos if you have any to share!
Old 28-12-2011, 11:28 AM
Samster

Shaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to all

Thanks for all your UPz! As promise, with your encouragement, here are more photos of MADE IN SINGAPORE BEACH BABES for bros to enjoy!

Sexy CFM look!

Just look at those natural C-Cuppers

These photos were taken when she was in Dubai for her vacation.

I hope you like what you see & thanks for the support! The more you UPz, there more encouragement I get, and the more pix of LOCAL BEACH BABES I will post for all to enjoy!
Old 28-12-2011, 11:30 AM
Samster

I HAVE MANY MORE PHOTOS OF THESE SINGAPORE EROTIC DANCER. DO YOU WANNA SEE MORE OF HER SUPER HOT & TIGHT BODY IN BIKINI?Pls show your support here!
Old 28-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Samster

Back view of SINGAPORE teenage polytechnic girls jumping into a pool located in a condomenium. Just look at those SWEET TIGHT ASSES! Don't you want a piece of that too?

Pls show your support if you wanna see more HOT LOCAL BEACH BABES! I have plenty more to share here if bros wish to see more.
Old 28-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Samster

Here are more pics of MADE IN SINGAPORE BEACH BABES for all bros to enjoy!

This was taken in a vacation in the land of a thousand smiles!

Some young & FRESH Poly students showing their TIGHT BODIES!

Pls show your support here if you wanna see more pics of LOCAL BEACH BABES, and feel free to contribute if you have any pics to share!
Old 28-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

Please feel free to share photos of LOCAL BEACH BABES if you have any to share. Will UPz if photos are STIMULATING & good materbating material! MANY THANKS!!
Old 28-12-2011, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 19
picu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaven View Post
[SIZE="4"]
Just look at those natural C-Cuppers
She's enhanced.

Please post: york
Next: -

If I accidentally left you out, or previously forgotten to return favour, do let me know!
Old 29-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam82 View Post
I want to spank their ass...
Very juicy right?? What tight ass they've got man!!! I wanna bite their ass & grind them doggy! :P
Old 29-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

Bro PICU,

Are those tits enhanced? Hmmm... Then they have been enhanced very well though. From what I know, her's are very natural.

Well... enhanced or not, here are more of her enhanced tits! Enjoy the photos everyone!!

SUCH TIGHT & FUCKABLE BODY...

I would really love to squeeze her tits & place my face between them!

Perfect suckable lips! Yummy...

Thanks for the UPz to generous bros! I hope you enjoy these 3 pics.
Old 29-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

Pls feel free to contribute if you have any pics of LOCAL BEACH BABES to share here. I have UPz some bros for their steamy pics & will continue to do so. This thread is for everyone, ALL ARE WELCOME!!!
Old 29-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaven View Post
Bro DreamMaster1985,

Thanks for your generous contributions. These pics are FANTASTIC!! Please feel free to contribute some more photos if you have any to share!
You're welcome! And here's a few more for bros to pcc...

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 29-12-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
You're welcome! And here's a few more for bros to pcc...

Thanks for your contribution bro! VERY NICE!!! And have yourself a happy new year in advance!
Old 29-12-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

Here is my contribution of SINGAPORE BEACH BABES!!! Happy new year in advance! ENJOY the photos!!

Pls UPz if you like what you see & I will continue to post more for bros to enjoy! Thanks!!
Old 29-12-2011, 07:56 PM
Samster

TIGHT bodies of POLY students during a vacation!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1