The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Thank u. Let me know your kik id..
Old 05-07-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asld002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More stories TS! Should let your wife drink more often then there will be more stories
Old 06-07-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Thank u for the support. Today it's Friday again and tonight is whisky night again..
Old 06-07-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asld002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Thank u for the support. Today it's Friday again and tonight is whisky night again..
Looking forward to the update!
Old 09-07-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The waiter looking after us (and down her dress) made sure J's wine glass was always filled. The high split of her mini dress easily exposed her tiny panty to anyone who looked. There was once, J dropped the napkin off her lap and the waiter appeared instantly to retrieve it while he was leering between her legs......

From his position, I was certain he had a perfect view of J's skimpy panty and barely covered pussy. Instead of getting up right away, he lingered in that pose until I cleared my throat in pretense. Ironically, I wasn't offended by the man looking up my wife's dress, but it would be too obvious to others in the restaurant if I were to bat an eye to it.

The waiter handed a new napkin to J and retreated unwillingly. No doubt he wished to see more and what dirty thoughts he had. But suddenly I have my own naughty ideas. "What if J knew the waiter was leering at her upskirt?". "What if J even dropped her napkin on purpose to lure her prey to her sex trap?"

I leaned over to J and we spoke in mild whispers over the table.
L: Hey baby, did you know the waiter was checking you out?
J: Yep I know.
*Pause*
L: What do you mean you know?!
J: Well.....*dramatic pause* I knew he was almost drooling all over my chest. And....
L: AND?!!!
J: *snigger* Annnd...he might hit on me if my husband wasn't with me.

Thinking to myself, "Fantasy remains a fantasy; it's only my wishful thought that J would become a hotwife exposing herself willingly and shamelessly." J couldn't even say tits or pussy, and only refers to her marvellous rack as Chest or Breasts.

L: The fella was peeking at your upskirt when he stooped down.
J: *gasp* He what?! Why didn't you stop him?
L: Why should I? I thought you dressed to flaunt your sexy body *giggle*
J: I dressed up for you. Not for other men to ogle at.
L: You know I enjoy it don't you? You should too. After all, they can only watch...and maybe masturbate.
J was blushing and hit the back of my hand while I laughed at my own joke - knowing well that is the truth. My wife IS an angel, but sometimes it gives me an enormous erection just thinking about her as a total slut.
Old 09-07-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2029 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43427 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Welcum back bro ! ...with another notti account of yr wifey...been missing yr sharing badly ...so many notti wifeys nowadays everywhere ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-07-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 17
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustarhymes View Post
[I]
up u bro
Old 09-07-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Hamming17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustarhymes View Post
[I]
……. J was blushing and hit the back of my hand while I laughed at my own joke - knowing well that is the truth. My wife IS an angel, but sometimes it gives me an enormous erection just thinking about her as a total slut.
Nice encounter bro, hoping for more of such exposure
Old 10-07-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
bernard0001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more bro. Please update!!!!
Old 10-07-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
up u bro
Thanks everyone for enjoying the read...
Old 10-07-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

My wife IS an angel, but sometimes it gives me an enormous erection just thinking about her as a total slut.

I wrapped my arm around J's waist as we left the restaurant. But I made sure I made a spectacle of squeezing J's hump to the waiter and whoever else could be watching too. J was startled by my action and my finger tips which easily found her ass crack.

J: "Hey...there could be people watching!
L: Yeah baby. I'm sure there are... *Grinning widely*

Soon we found ourselves at the club where we are supposed to meet the Thom & Clara. It's quite an exquisite club where it has a good match of an extensive bar lounge and dance floor. There was quite a crowd that night, but thankfully not too rowdy as it was mostly made up of working adults. We spotted the attractive German couple at the bar and approached them.

As we made our way past the sea of bodies, I can feel the looks of the men on J. However, I almost choked at the sight of Clara. Her hair was tied up and she was wearing a dress which could hardly be termed as one. Clara's dress showed off her legs and they seem to go on forever. It has a deep plunging neckline that goes way down, and it is backless except a tie-string across her smooth back. The piece of string was probably the only thing that prevents her top from slipping off and totally expose her already ample tits on display. The club was dimmed for good reasons, but Clara was clearly braless and her pokies were highlighted by the shimmery sequin dress.

For a moment I was lost in the thought of fucking this hot woman, until J tapped my shoulder and I turn around with a silent "Uh-Oh". Then I noticed Thom was focusing on J to the same effect. We exchanged our pleasantries and soon relaxed under the effect of alcohol. J had more than her usual number of cocktails while we ordered stronger poison. J seem to be enjoying her evening a lot and when Clara suggested they hit the dance floor together, she was eager like a schoolgirl.....

Old 12-07-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 14
RapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hope to read some more soon .
Old 12-07-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
GaryGillespie has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Do keep the story coming . Support .
Old 12-07-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
moneytarik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next installment.
Old 14-07-2018, 02:34 AM
Samster

J seem to be enjoying her evening a lot and when Clara suggested they hit the dance floor together, she was eager like a schoolgirl.....

Thom and I stayed at the bar while the pair was attracting a lot of stares on the dance floor. Clara had let her hair down and her blonde tresses seem to shimmer like her dress. Clara's boobs threatened to fall outside her top as she bounces to the music, and anyone could catch a glimpse of her side boobs especially when she lifted her arms. My wife has her share of teasing moments too as her ass cheeks were playing peek-a-boo, but she was conscious to tug her mini dress back down. The girls were working up quite a scene together until they came back to the bar for more drinks.

C: Hey guys, you're really not going to join us?! *Looking directly at me*
L: What?! I can't hear you...
When Clara leaned over to speak into my ear, my eyes were fixed on her boobs as her top hung separated from her body. Her tie string must have loosened and I saw her entire boob from the front and side. Only her nipples were spared from exposure. I had to peel my gaze away before I got caught.
"Maybe after a few more drinks then I'll loosen up enough", I replied.
C: Yeah...you sure look uptight. Haha...
Clara turned to Thom and was talking about something in their language which we couldn't understand. They laughed and kissed like they're newly weds.

Sitting on a high stool, J quickly down the ice cold beer that Thom offered to the girls. Soon J had another beer and a bourbon-coke before the girls head back to the dance floor hand-in-hand.
J shouted as they skipped away from us, "Come join us....You too Thom?!"

T: You have a gorgeous wife. She looks so hot in that dress.
L: Ermm....yeah. Clara issss....very hot too.
T: Hahaha...you can be honest with me. I saw you ogling at her boobs.
L: Oh I'm so sorry Thom. I...I didn't mean to...I mean I just happened to...
Thom cut me off with a raised hand.
T: I'm not offended. In fact, Clara likes showing off her body once in awhile, and it turns me on.
Even though we shared the same fetish, I was feeling uncomfortable talking abt it with someone I barely knew. However, i was encouraged by my sexual curiosity to explore where this conversation might lead to.

L: Sooo....you're okay with that? And Clara knows abt yourrrr...?
T: Fetish? Kink? Fantasy? Hahaha....yeah she knows and we both enjoy it. And I thought you and J feel the same too. After all, we already saw her nipples and pussy this afternoon, and here she's showing everyone her bouncing tits and ass.
L: Hey! It was an wardrobe malfunction and I'm not sure we shld be talking abt this.

I stood up and excused to the restroom in a bid to disguise my morality. But the hard-on in my pants betrayed me after that man spoke dirty abt my wife to me. Although, I knew some of my buddies must have certain explicit thoughts of J, but none have been so audacious. Thom was almost cocky when he spoke of J like a slut.

After I've collected my nerves, I decided to leave the club with my wife. But when I went back out, Clara and J weren't at their last spot and Thom was not at the bar. Panic start to race through me. "Where did they take my wife?!" I scurried across the club, trying to find my wife.

At last I spotted them at a dark corner, but I stopped in my tracks. My wife was sandwiched by Thom and Clara in the most sexual way. J tilted her head sideways as Clara was smooching her and had one hand between her legs. I was frozen with my mouth open at the incredible scene. I couldn't believe what was happening. Thom had lifted up the back of my wife's dress and was kneading and grinding her ass in public. J was naked waist down except for her tiny G-string and shamelessly enjoying the sexual play. I swear I almost cummed in my pants then.

Part of me says I should stop them and save J from any trouble, but their wanton act aroused me so much that I just stood spellbound. Moments later, the trio started to head back to the bar. I quickly rejoined them and dragged J out of the club with an excuse that I wasn't feeling well. On the way back to the hotel, J kept asking me if I'm okay...but all I had in mind was the erotic scene and should I confront my wife about it. What made her do it? Did she resist? Will she question me why didn't I stop them?

A text message beeped on my phone.
It was from Thom, "I saw you back there. Did u like what you saw? "

Last edited by lustarhymes; 14-07-2018 at 02:02 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1