The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-04-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Formosa Hotel opp money changer exchange rate at 9710 rupiah for 1 Sin$ at abt 1130 am indo timing !!

I tinking nw can still get minimum 9700 leh!!
Old 27-04-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
spotlight is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone going this may 1-3. Can pm to tag along.
Old 27-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nookiebukie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=nono1973;12955847]Sorry that i need to quote your whole post,becos i need to bring out my points as there are questions in your post that i need clarification.

bro Nono, thanks for your reply. This will be my first trip back to Batam in 8 years. I have stayed before in 5 or 6 different hotels including Fomosa at least 4 times. Why I book Sentosa? Sentimental reasons lah. I stayed there with friends in 2002 and would like to go back and see the place.

I will be travelling alone and walking from there to Nagoya Hills, etc is not a problem for me. My intention is to try the full service at Delta Spa. However, if someone can tell me that Sentosa Hotel can offer a good massage service, then I will try it before going out to the pick up joints.

Anyway, will take your advise and write an FR of my trip there and my stay at the hotel.

Cheers.
Old 27-04-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sptan3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum, I got one question to check with you guys.

if want to stay at residential houses in Batam, need to go to the

Police Station/Kiosk to register our stay is it correct?

Was going to stay there for a week in a friend's house, my friend(indon)

told me it is call lapor datang, she also not very sure, so hope to find

some answer before going there, thanks in advance.
Old 27-04-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sptan3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

Old 27-04-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetoregister View Post
After reading bro nono's and other bro's fabulous FR i am more than ready for Batam.
By now,you should be already in Batam. If you are on 2D1N,you should be returning back to Sillypore,hehehe...if you are on 3D2N...keep enjoying yourself. Yes,please enjoy!

Hope you have a good time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetoregister View Post
I fear the next week long weekend batam will be overcrowded and overpriced.
Super long weekend with an attached Public Holiday is called Super Peak season in Batam for me.Those time,even if my frens pay for my Hotel room and Ferry ticket,i also need to think thrice.

Hmm....3 more days to May 2015. That is about time for me to plan my coming May trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyu View Post
where is the name of place u get the syt on the right side?
Read the post/s where you find "SYT on the right side" again,and its previous last 10 posts.You should have no problem finding the name of that place. After that bring the name of that place here so that bros who knows can help answer you.

For what i know and base on my limited experience,most if not all joints/MP has their SYTs seated on the right hand side (most time). So your question becomes like "where sells Australia Red Apple on the right hand side" to me and i can only answer you MOST of Batam Supermarket and mini-mart sells Australia Red Apples have them on the right hand side.

No offence,bro...you need to ask the right question with a bit more details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Any clubs in batam have strip tease show?
Best reply so far by a senior :

http://sbf.today/showpos...ostcount=30008

Quote:
Which are the best clubs for pick up girls and listen to disco/fast music ?
Hope this list of accumulative information on places to cheong in Batam can help you find the best clubs to pick up girls.

Quote:
First trip there so any advice will help.
One of the toughest thing for me to do in this forum is trying to give advice to somebody who are way more experience than myself. I am replying this out of courtesy,most of what i know about Batam is here which i find useful for my own reference from time to time. (quite a handful bros in this thread happens to find them useful too)

Hope it will be as useful to you.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-04-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6872 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Four Malaysians arrested

Four Malaysians arrested for alleged murder in Batam
http://www.batamexpat.com/mondays-news-14/

Note the high level of cooperation between the Malaysian police and the Indonesian police.
The police in JB does not read news, the two offices in Batam and JB do not talk on phone, not even for greetings it seems.
"Johor Criminal Investigations Department chief Datuk Hanan Hassan said the state police were not aware of the incident and of the arrested Malaysians, who were said to be from Johor.
The Batam provincial police have to put in an official request with the Interpol or federal police at Bukit Aman here,” he toldThe Rakyat Post today."
Old 27-04-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
jdanielca has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Can understand sluggish service to be a shortcoming. But how is lobby (decor/state) a factor to one's pleasant stay/sleep-over at the hotel.
Did I say it was a factor? It was an observation.
Old 27-04-2015, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sptan3 View Post
Hi All,

Yes, by right, that is the law of the land. Any foreigners going into Indonesia and not residing in hotels are supposed to register at a police station with the house owner so that they have a record of where u are staying. This is supposedly to protect your interest and your safety..

By left, hardly anyone does it anymore, especially in a place like batam... It is more prevalent if u are staying in ulu kampungs...
Old 27-04-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
weirdo_965 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For a 2D1N trip, roughly how much must my budget be?

Im looking to get a hotel, different room with a friend, and book a overnight girl.
Thanks for the help guys.
Old 28-04-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo_965 View Post
For a 2D1N trip, roughly how much must my budget be?

Im looking to get a hotel, different room with a friend, and book a overnight girl.
2D1N very cheap in Btm only

Take Sindo ferry frm Harbour Front center #03-43 to Btm Sekupang Ferry terminal :

Out from Sekupang ferry terminal Btm Custom u will see sm taxi drivers ,just ask taxi driver bring u stay the best & posh hotel call Montigo Hotel Resort (btm best & safest hotel).

u can book Montigo hotel resort @ booking.com

Hotel resort rm u book is 2 bed room kind,so u & yr friend can both stay under same roof.

U want go book girl for ovr night,can go yr hotel reception ask 4 a taxi driver to bring u go Nagoya Entertainment District short-form NED. Tell taxi u wan girl 4 ovr night,taxi driver will knw wat to do. Taxi fare usually charge 100k rp to go & 100k rp to come back + another 100k rp for girl to go back nxt morning,excluding tipping girl.If u tink yr girl service good,tip base on yr feeling 4 her or watever she ask 4,if u tink no good,still must tip wat she tink she deserve base on humanity. Girl prices depend on where u book frm,can range btw 500k rp to 3.4mill rp depending on their skin color,age,body BMI index & race. Taxi will know & if anythg no sure just tell taxi driver u first time in btm,smtime they will bring u to the best & posh place 4 girls & help u get the OKTs to gif u lots of discount.

U urself add everything i say above & u will get a rough budget for the posh & best in btm.

Hope my answers to yr query is sufficient to help u plan yr coming trip to btm. No need thk me,just write a FR wen u cm back frm yr btm or balai trip,whichever come first.

I'm sharing base on my own"opinion"which i feel best suit the person who ask the questions. No punk intended.
Old 28-04-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 14
lanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

$526 for a hotel?? wow i can stay there for 2 days with that amount
Old 28-04-2015, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Sorry for asking ..... should be here SOMEWHERE but cannot scroll through 2,000 pages !

Can someone tell me where to get a clear online map of Batam showing all the hotels, makan places & tourist attractions
!
Sorry,bro..i dont think a "clear online map of Batam showing all the hotels, makan places and tourist attraction" exist in this thread (nor online). But some of the maps i keep after being "stupid" enough (as some calls me) to read this whole thread are shown below :

The 1st map i use for Batam by Bro AV_Lover :

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=1....egency%20Hotel

Google map of Batam that was once shared a few times by different bros in this thread :

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@1.14...04.0085417,17z

Maps from Bro eg5354 nearly 3 years ago :

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-p7QE2xmI0m...tam+nagoya.jpg

and...

http://batam.com/about-batam/batam-map.html

The Batam Cheonging List also got another self-made map that is right at the bottom of the post but you will need to click twice to see its complete map scale (not double click..click once 1st,wait for it to load then click again).

http://sbf.today/showthr...5#post12847035

The Cheong List's full Map below in case you didnt know what i am talking about above :

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/im...1/30/zRet4.jpg

Combining all the Maps together from everyone,you should be able to get a CLEARer picture of the Batam Map you are looking for.

All these information,maps and such are ALL available on in this thread and my signature link,hehehe... i just took the info from there to show you here,hope you find what you need. And it took me less than 5 mins to find the maps (becos i bookmarked it),hehehe...

*beside being stingy and being called stupid,i think i am kiasu now*
(but i am only stupid once,hehehe..)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-04-2015, 08:44 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ogman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bless you cheongsters who keep up the flow of info!

I am arriving Nagoya tomorrow for work but am free until the next day around 2pm. I booked a room at the Harmoni in the NED. I would like to get in a couple bonks (or massages + bonks) during the day.

I do not think any ceweks are in the NED pubs before dark or the EWP/bar fine will be high. If anyone knows a good place to go for an AM honking, I'd appreciate your wisdom!

Also, if you have any hard working freelancers you would like to reward by passing on lobang/contacts to a nice clean and kind cheongster, please PM me!

SINSINMAN
Old 28-04-2015, 08:54 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ogman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
Formosa Hotel opp money changer exchange rate at 9710 rupiah for 1 Sin$ at abt 1130 am indo timing !!
Thanks Fishingman. There are several M.E. across from Formosa when looking from hotel. Which one gave you the better rate. I am arriving Thursday for an overnighter so happy to buy you a beer if you recommend a good NED hangout to meet!

SINSINMAN
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread