The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
Dat woman is quite an influential figure there together with a botak police officer. Do not offend any of them or you'll be in trouble.
Bro, I wonder whether we are referring to the same woman. Shes short, milf type. She move around from the jetty to arr and dep hall. She used to cover a veil on the head. But nowadays noticed shes not putting on any. Normally I would try to avoid her to save my tip for better use. But if she notice me, she will come for me like a leech. 5 or 10k tip just to get rid of her. I didnt ask for any favours but she would take our passports to the imm offr...express clearance. But frankly, I rather join the queue. Doesnt like special treatment. If shes the women you are referring to, then I must be a lucky one. Suddenly I unwittingly know an "influential" figure. Any idea how influential a checkpoint offr is? Shes a bitch. Kekeke...

Cheers
nc

Thank you
Old 04-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 22
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Bro, I wonder whether we are referring to the same woman. Shes short, milf type. She move around from the jetty to arr and dep hall. She used to cover a veil on the head. But nowadays noticed shes not putting on any. Normally I would try to avoid her to save my tip for better use. But if she notice me, she will come for me like a leech. 5 or 10k tip just to get rid of her. Cheers
nc
There is only 1 woman there who have the authority to collect 'tips' and she is the one you mentioned. As for tipping her, I suggest not too often. If you wanna tip her, do it discreetly or soon, there will be more leeches coming to you.
Enjoy your future trips bro !

Old 04-01-2007, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 21
apui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT View Post
this year's chinese new year got 4 days super long weekend holidays (Sat thru Tue), lai ker Batam ai mai ?
yes unkle...
if its ok with you, no prob on my side..
get 'young man' to go also

let me know the exact dates ya
Old 04-01-2007, 04:44 PM
Samster

apui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover View Post
4 days where got enuff. We go for 10 days trip.
knn 10days.... small head dropped off hahaha
Old 04-01-2007, 04:48 PM
Samster

ya and of course must visit our lau hia..
bo sure tio kan one
Old 04-01-2007, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apui View Post
bo sure tio kan one

kwai... kwai..., goot boi.... ok u cum i blanja you lim Bintang bir
Old 04-01-2007, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
knn 10days.... small head dropped off hahaha
Go 10days doesn't mean must everyday kio kway.
CB:
Old 04-01-2007, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
There is only 1 woman there who have the authority to collect 'tips' and she is the one you mentioned.
If its true, then we are referring to the same woman. Anyway shes very mobile. Indeed, she did ask me to tip the imm offr. But I just te seow. The ppl there all like that. If tip one, all will come to you. Thats right. Do it discreetly if you are wise. Hope one day we cheong together.

Cheers
nc

Thank you
Old 04-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bo sure tio kan one

kwai....kwai....., goot boi.... ok u cum i blanja u lim Bintang Bir ya...
Old 04-01-2007, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover View Post
Go 10days doesn't mean must everyday kio kway.
hahah but bro... 10days still too long to nua in batam
Old 05-01-2007, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
ingat bawa 'lor ark' .......... kekekeke

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-01-2007, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
kwai....kwai....., goot boi.... ok u cum i blanja u lim Bintang Bir ya...
why cannot log in? if not u email your password to me, I try to log in for you. sms jadi juga ...........

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
anal storm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Bro analstorm, I do give some coffee money to one officer. But shes a porter not an imm offr, putting on white shirt? Shes a very chatty woman, always asking for coffee money/tip. Just oblige and gave her 5k and she took our passports all the way to the imm offr without queing on our way back to spore. Could be the same women, early 40s something.

From your Frs, you sure enjoy hell of a time ya.

Cheers
nc
Yep that's the one.....she asked me upon arrival, why i didn't bring any luggage. I bluff her that Bro ABCinSG is carrying my stuff. On our return trip to Singapore, she noticed i was wearing the same clothes during my arrival. I told her it was so cold, i didn't sweat and thus there was no need to change. She asked me to get her a pack of cigarettes from the provision shop. I did as told and she was contended.

Yes NC, i had a heck of a time. from all my previous trip to balai, so far this is the Best WL i ever booked.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT View Post
ingat bawa 'lor ark' .......... kekekeke
confirmed one....
this time must see the boat
Old 05-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Good FR. Hope to join you in Balai trip in future. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anal storm View Post
Yep that's the one.....she asked me upon arrival, why i didn't bring any luggage. I bluff her that Bro ABCinSG is carrying my stuff. On our return trip to Singapore, she noticed i was wearing the same clothes during my arrival. I told her it was so cold, i didn't sweat and thus there was no need to change. She asked me to get her a pack of cigarettes from the provision shop. I did as told and she was contended.

Yes NC, i had a heck of a time. from all my previous trip to balai, so far this is the Best WL i ever booked.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1