The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetogobatam View Post
wa, bro, why the two of your taxi contacts so much difference?
1st impression,i believe it is a tour agent's pricing versus on the street taxi pricing. Just like in Sillypore,you dial for a Mercede Benz taxi for advance booking,the price is definitely higher. What actually puzzled me is the difference in pricing up to 3 times as if you order a Mercedes cab versus a flag down cab in Sillypore,the prices isnt up to 3 times either.

So,i make comparison with signing up a tour package for a Batam one day tour,and yes,only then can the price comes close enough. Meaning if i join a tour package for a one day Batam tour,which rightfully including transportation,free 2 meals,free 1 hr massage and free tour guiding to places of interest etc,then i am able to come up with that tag. But tour package of course dont include find girls...lol.

Personal opinion,if i see S$ in a menu in anything regarding Batam,it only means there is a cut throat scheme.

Exchange rate looks good today,hehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jookowi View Post
Ga boleh kyk gitu donk, terlalu mahal
Sorry to disturb the current Mr President.

Mind if i ask whats the meaning in those words on your quote?

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetogobatam View Post
Thanks bro nono for another lesson.
I find it very useful becos i have the tendency to type "long essays",and using the Hide Code reduces visibility of my long posting to prevent others from reading the unnecessary. Use the code positively,it benefits everyone reading the thread,use it negatively,it can also be disastrous.

Now,i try to use it to prevent others from quoting my entire post. Now i am also learning how to "reposition" the Hide Code in my post,hehehe...

I also try my best to post contents relating to the Thread Title so it dont go out of topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Fetish? My friend, ah pui, just love licking cewek feet.Of course the cewek will giggle and some scream with ecstasy.
OOOOHHH!!

Your friend's girl actually allows that????!!!!

Coming trip i go find out,hehehe....(but i definitely wont be licking her feet...lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Bro, side track abit. There was once i booked a girl. Really tok kong. Commando. Licked/sucked me everywhere. Feet, toes, hand and fingers. My ass too.
During the trip when i linked up with bro Miumiu with a group,i also kena that...only difference is she sucked so much (and hard) on my "body parts" that SO MANY love marks were left on me. The neck being the MOST obvious. I had a hard time trying to get rid of those markings...lol. No rimming by the way...hehehe...

Batam is just full of surprises...and i am loving it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceage View Post
bro nono if your going during that time do let me know. maybe can meet up with each other.
Tentatively,i will be heading to Batam on the 12th May,Tue.

And likely to stay in Utama Hotel becos it is very close to all the massage places i am targeting,hehehe...PM me if you wish to come out for a smoke or drink,hehehe...(drinks on you,cigarettes on me...lol *joking*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwhale View Post
Let see what in store for us but alway thankful to Sir nono1973 for the information ( I a massage lover w special ... lol )
If your target is massage,try Utama Hotel. Its should be a fairly good 3 star Hotel tho i heard their wifi sux...lol. You throw one stone from Utama hotel back door,sure to hit a massage shop,and if it ever bounds back,likely it will also hit another massage shop too...lol.

I never stay there before hor...so dont believe completely whatever i say here...lol. As most people here knows me,when it comes to talking i am totally invincible,but when it comes to "doing",i usually only have limited strength that cannot keep up with what my heart desire...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by authenticanie View Post
SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :
Hope it hit 9900/SGD on 12th May 2015,hehehe...

Very good exchange rate today. 98xx/SGD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
I see whether can apply leave or nt.
So how's your leave outcome? Dont be like me so NATO...lol.

(NATO = No Action,Talk Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
1 is frm the street of Btm bargained frm higher price to lower price,the other is minimum 80 but wnt exceed 100 sing $.
I think the whole trick is to BARGAIN with whichever taxi driver that comes my way. 300k/night is just a rough sum,i remember getting a 500k for 3D2N once last year. And i usually need to make at least 10 trips per day from pt A to pt B so getting an ojek or taxi separately is not exactly worth it.

There are at least 12 joints to look into on the Listing and i visited at least 5 on average. I reach Harbour Bay to Kaha,then to Formosa,lunch...massage x 2...shopping...dinner... and some time i go to Tua Pek Kong or other places of interest that are quite far from NED area? hehehe...bargaining isnt just about saving the 10k to 20k,it is about a habit that facilitate a bigger amount of money for EVERYTHING in my trip. Its becoming an Art....hehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Tuesday is a quieter night. But still plenty of gals to pick up. In massage or fishtanks
Tuesday and Wednesday,the proportion of Girls is definitely much higher than Boys..hehehe..

Fri,Sat and Sun,when demands almost overtake supply,the girls worked "hard" ,hehehe...Monday surely very tired,so they will rest (or pretend to be sick) hence sometimes i also dont see as many girls on a Mon early afternoon....Tues to Thu onward,they still rest and work at the same time but those were the time when supply overtake the demand for them.

Human nature,pocket got money,work lesser...pocket got no money,work harder. And when there are lesser "work chances" and yet pocket no money,they works double/triple harder.

August 14th (Fri) onward to Sept 12th (Sat) would be an interesting month to go to Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-05-2015, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Bro nono,

Any busty masseur in Indo Rasa that you can recommend? Going over tomorrow... Thanks!
I had a good time with this cewek "Yanni". Pretty cheerful and chatty. Paid her 200k for hj plus 90 mins massage.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 08-05-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
@nono

He said

"Cannot like this lah. Very expensive."

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 08-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
Seth El Nino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeth El Nino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
During the trip when i linked up with bro Miumiu with a group,i also kena that...only difference is she sucked so much (and hard) on my "body parts" that SO MANY love marks were left on me. The neck being the MOST obvious. I had a hard time trying to get rid of those markings...lol. No rimming by the way...hehehe...
I remembered tat time I asked u if it was RASHES!!! Hahaha!!! Coz your whole neck is literally covered with marks!!! Den u told us u had a great night and so we understood haha!!
Old 08-05-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
juz use the car to go buy nasi Padang..
Pak belanja you one day
Old 08-05-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pak belanja you one day
Which day? My neck long long Liao la haha..apps me when is ur next date to Batam.. we go shake head together...
Old 09-05-2015, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
danny442244 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all
This is my first travel to batam after reading this thread.
Sindo ferry two way ticket 48-10=38$. NTUC member offer.
Changed 250$*9500 at HF ferry terminal Malay lady shop.
Checked in Keirren hotel 300000
The taxi driver quite Good asked 70k first to drop at hotel. Later I told him need to go fund girl and Massage.
I checked in hotel and went sedona and happy massage. Goldbird had less girl 12 on 7th may 3pm.
Went to happy massage booked girl 800k.
Went to massage and I pay 90k only for taxi.
Go Massage pure clean massage. Aromotherapgy 300k
Went back hotel and girl came 8pm. Finished 3 rounds until 7am. Tipped 100k.
Call back the same driver came pick me drop n terminal payed 60k.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Which day? My neck long long Liao la haha..apps me when is ur next date to Batam.. we go shake head together...
Awas! If pak SBY shake too much his sarong may drop.

Thank you
Old 09-05-2015, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OOOOHHH!!

Your friend's girl actually allows that????!!!!

Coming trip i go find out,hehehe....(but i definitely wont be licking her feet...lol)

Batam is just full of surprises...and i am loving it!
Bro the cewek was at the receiving end. Sure shiok. She wouldnt mind. But of course not every cewek enjoy being licked. Just the other night at batam. My cewek told me to just lie down. She will service me but will not allow me to lick every parts of her body. Told me it will flood and she would be shag.

Thank you
Old 09-05-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 17
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny442244 View Post
Changed 250$*9500 at HF ferry terminal Malay lady shop.
Why did u change in SG...? U would have gotten a rate of 9800 in Batam...
Old 09-05-2015, 10:13 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Regardless of driver price you pay, you go find gals, they still take commission.
Totally agreed but regardless of whether if there is a driver or not,OKT will still quote a customer WITH driver commission price tag. So if one dont BARGAIN,whether with driver or w/o driver it will still be SAME price in my perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
I think batam thread might need someone to offer premium VIP hold hand services just like other thread
I read other threads too,but i didnt dare to comment there.

I hear premium VIP hold hand service needs to pay between US$750 to US$1000 to the service provider's account 1st before service commerce. If the service provider provides my illustrated Batam Luxury Dream package,isnt it going to cost a BIG BOMB?!

(may be enough for me to travel to Bhutan for a short trip liao...lol)

Quote:
Want to see my Batam Luxury Dream Package,hehehe...
(illustration only : please do not click on the Spoiler Button below if you cannot tell between joke and reality,hehehe...)

( Click to show/hide )
Ferry Ticket : S$148.00 (VIP suite in Horizon Ferry)
Hotel Room : S$526.00 (Montigo Hotel resort)
Overnight Girl : S$380 (PRC or Viet girl with mami tip)
Girl Tip : S$50.00
Taxi : S$80 (lets not forget Montigo Hotel is at Nongsa)
Food : S$105.30 (with girl ,breakfast free,lunch 500k,dinner 500k inside Hotel)

Total : S$1289.30/night
(if Batam Tua Pek Kong let me kena top 3 prizes in 4D)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Ans: 500k-2.5 juta for LT, age 18-40+. Those below 18 and those above 40 unfortunately not suitable for me.
Thats for Indo girls only...not the Viet and PRC girls in Batam,right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radimus View Post
may i ask hw much the special price range in this MP?
My personal market rate is 100k for HJ,..200k for FJ for all massage place.Rate is of course for MILF.Add 50k if its an SYT and/or she does any VAS (value-added-service) like bbbj,fully nude with/or full roaming,AR,fingering,BM,etc etc...maximum i am willing to pay for SYT is 200k for a HJ (full roaming/BBBJ/fully stripped/BM) and 300k for a FJ (full roaming/BBBJ/fully stripped/BM) and for MILF is 150k for HJ (full roaming/BBBJ/fully stripped/BM) and 250k for a FJ (full roaming/BBBJ/fully stripped/BM).

A SYT with 150k/HJ,..250k/FJ with top roaming is totally possible (and very normal) w/o the need for much effort in bargaining. SYT in my definition here is 23 years old and below,7/10 and above looks and has at least a 7/10 figure (not fat type). If you dont bargain,the price are likely to be same as Sillypore's special service pricing of 10+ years ago which is about S$30/HJ and S$80/FJ. Yes,thats right,you pay nearly or more than double if you dont bargain.

Your money,your call.

Note : Prices on special service above do not include entrance aka massage fee in per hour basis.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-05-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Why did u change in SG...? U would have gotten a rate of 9800 in Batam...
must depend where change money in btm cos at the harbour bay or at the btm ctr there only can change 9600 - 9700 for 1 sing$ @ his day he arrive.

if he newbie he shld at least go to harbour front first flr ah neh money changer shp 2 chg at 9600-9650. Malay money changer in harbour front chopcarrot la...
Old 09-05-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pak belanja you one day
Pak...I have the privilege or not...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-05-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
Yup, know what u mean.....marrying a WL who has a heart of gold is like finding a needle in a haystack...but apparently some men do and I wish them well.
Yes,totally agreed with you. Just take a look at Sillypore WL's payout. I survey around before and its between S$25k to S$40k per month (some even much more)...mostly more than double the Sillypore's MP salary,hehehe....no wonder the PRCs will constantly looked down on Sillyporeans as stated in the papers...and called Singapore men stupid...lol.

I learned and i worked hard in real life,hehehe...,so i also hope my money earned are well-spent too. (ok,ok...i am a stingy man,i admit...lol)

Quote:
Btw, I wasn't talking about u when I mentioned Andy Lau...it's a general statement about a nbr of men who get KCed...without realizing tat smart WLs KC to get business......
Dont worry about it,bro. Its an illustration,i get it.

My earlier post was illustrative too,just trying to say imagine the real Andy Lau go call chicken,and no need to PAY,hehehe..the "price" will also come out MUCH BIGGER than expected if it ever turn up on papers...lol. To me,every transaction comes with a price,unless one is talking about being a con-artiste which will be another story then. To me,"free things" keeps me wary..there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Quote:
Good information on ur est budget.....it's a good reference . Jiayue!
Thank you,bro.

They are entirely my own perspective with some add-on jokes but apparently no one laugh except me...lol.

Quote:
Btw, I would have picked ur `Batam can cheaper package'...except for WL....higher quality....means closer to 1m. Foodwise, I would eat at local joints like coffeeshops....unless have specific intent like having crusine food
Read them again,hehehe...

http://sbf.today/showthread....8#post13004118

In case you didnt realise,you just brought up a whole new topic and that is...

How to bring down a 1 million+ rupiah Batam girl to between 400k-600k?

Its totally possible and it has been done before. And one of the way :
(please do not click on the spoiler button if you do not wish to know ,hehehe...)

( Click to show/hide )
Remember I did mention about booking joint girls,the rejects and the CMI? The CMI are usally MILF w/o a good look (worse if their service isnt good either). The rejects i mean here are usually the SYT level at million rupiah level. When the joints closed for business,being young and full of energy ,with the heart to earn some extras cash,where do you think they will head to? "Guai Guai" stay in the joint and be a good girl till next morning?

If your answer is correct,that place/s is where i can pick them up at between 400k to 600k AFTER the joints closed,hehehe....but of course the risk factor is likely no good service,personal belonging missing,drugs factor etc etc...lol. A hit and miss too.But still...tho SYT booking for 400k to 600k is entirely possible. If i am new,i walk to a booking joint,surely no one can tell which are the would-be Rejects (million rupiah girls)or those without good service and OKT is not going to share truthfully about it either...so we are also taking some form of calculated risk there.

After weighing all the risk factor involved,i still prefer to book from joints but HOPEFULLY those who are between SYT and MILF level,below 30,above 24...hehehe...of course,they need to show interest in me too. My experiments are still on-going as i type,hehehe...aiming to create my own masterpiece one day,hehehe...

I read the same FRs from different person over and over again in this thread to study whats written and had been experimenting a lot of stuffs in Batam. i hope i answered your questions on your choice for "Batam can be cheap" package,hehehe....$0.50 type of apple,i dont like to pay $1 for it,but if there is a need to pay $0.70 for the same apple that is $0.50,i will usually need some form of assurance or be assure of some special quality not on the product itself but from the seller.

Food-wise...i eat to live,anything that suits me,i will take them. I am talking about good-tasting food and not necessary good healthy food tho,hehehe...on and off i will take in some exotic stuffs too,eg crocodile meat,reptile meat etc.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-05-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
@nono

He said

"Cannot like this lah. Very expensive."
i always say ,"I 1st time come Batam,my friend tells me HJ 100k,FJ 200k....."

Hehehehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth El Nino View Post
I remembered tat time I asked u if it was RASHES!!! Hahaha!!! Coz your whole neck is literally covered with marks!!! Den u told us u had a great night and so we understood haha!!
Ok,ok...i think i must have been "raped"...lol. Honestly,i did have a good time...lol...and regretted it a bit during dinner time after meeting up with you guys when you all tell me about those marks. (i havent notice those marks yet)

I can only remember that incident well,becos that was the 1st time someone ask me about a girl's name which i actually replied. Bro Miumiu asked for a name,i didnt remember then...so i walked back to the joint to ask the OKT for her name after she left in the morning cos he says he wish to come to Batam to book that same girl i had,hehehe....Anyway,bro Miumiu end up with a Gold Bird girl instead of her. Today you ask me again,i still cannot remember her name...lol.

You can imagine i was struggling the whole night trying to get rid of those hickeys...

3 more days to Batam...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1