The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Haiz you beat me to it........

Must be new Wetnamese version

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Haizzz....you ppl sua ku...or hay ku...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%A1t_B%C3%A0_Island

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-05-2016, 09:35 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Must be you posted you wanted to venture into Cat 3 production in Wetnam so they kan cheong faster go raid

Seriously thou is kinda common for them to conduct checks on those pubs in Bui Vien as it happens many times

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
you salah again...the local hooligans attack the taiwanese shops there for the "dead fish" incidents...

Old 17-05-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Read HCM heavy downpour for 3 hours today and after that huge traffic jam

First downpour of the season brings a little chaos to Ho Chi Minh City

http://www.thanhniennews.com/society...ity-62247.html

Old 17-05-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you salah again...the local hooligans attack the taiwanese shops there for the "dead fish" incidents...
it's actually more than the dead fish incident.
they blocked Facebook last week...
and look to block zalo Facebook Instagram and viber.

anyone going hcm this weekend..just take note
Old 18-05-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tcss only lah...not learning en ge land course....

Errrrm click to read/quote past posts need to have powderful england meh???? like that die lah I better go study for my Doctorate in TCSS liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-05-2016, 08:27 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you salah again...hv no kar kia...dun waste my time...kar kia waste of time to teach and train...past 10 years no "leg son"..

Ooo lah all human beings sure have mah that 2 big kar and 1 smaller one in between, unless you tell me yours is 1 big one in between 2 smaller ones than I bo ouay kong liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-05-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
not fake...so real...why scary threat...own time own target...

Mai lah I dowan to cum in between you and KT's fetish you own time own target ok I wont come and char you liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-05-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haizzz....you ppl sua ku...or hay ku...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%A1t_B%C3%A0_Island

Bua Chiku lah you, that link tell me about Cát Bà Island leh aka Women's Island never tell me how you produce your Cat 3 productions leh, waste my time clicking

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-05-2016, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:

Still say no Cat 3 productions, you are the producer but unfortunately the VBs dun meet your standards all machiam dead fishes so you cuntplained to your taiwanese partners so they scolded the VBs but the VBs not happy told their boyfriends whom gathered their hooligan friends to attack the taiwanese shops

See, can deduce the whole story from your posts without searching the whole internet, I dun have kiang but also no kay kiang, swee bo????

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-05-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post

Quote:
Still say no Cat 3 productions, you are the producer but unfortunately the VBs dun meet your standards all machiam dead fishes so you cuntplained to your taiwanese partners so they scolded the VBs but the VBs not happy told their boyfriends whom gathered their hooligan friends to attack the taiwanese shops

See, can deduce the whole story from your posts without searching the whole internet, I dun have kiang but also no kay kiang, swee bo????

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Tio lah not so simple please see my story above

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-05-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Errrrm click to read/quote past posts need to have powderful england meh???? like that die lah I better go study for my Doctorate in TCSS liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
you oredi received Supremo Granny Master in XNN...why bother to learn more...

Old 18-05-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ooo lah all human beings sure have mah that 2 big kar and 1 smaller one in between, unless you tell me yours is 1 big one in between 2 smaller ones than I bo ouay kong liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
you salah again...I speaking at MM wave...you tc FM wave...or the frequency salah...anyway neber miind...

Old 18-05-2016, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bua Chiku lah you, that link tell me about Cát Bà Island leh aka Women's Island never tell me how you produce your Cat 3 productions leh, waste my time clicking

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
see you King and Supremo GM xnn...

Old 18-05-2016, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
ok lah...you kiang jiu hor...

Old 18-05-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post

heard now the hooligans hit any shops that is East Asian including Korean...next thing you know HCM large amount of fishes died after heavy downpour yesterday...see what they blaming again...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1