The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Exchange is 9870/SGD as of this post, across Formosa Hotel....

hmm...just came back from Newton Spa,took the 150k/1.5hr massage on VIP room.

Top roaming only + HJ = 130k,bargained from 300k.

Massage : 5.5/10
Girl age : 23 year old
Looks : 7/10
Room type : VIP with toilet bigger than Formosa toilet by about 6 times. Has a queen size bed,LCD TV and Karaoke system inside room. No bath tub,only showering area but only COLD water.
Facilities : Old and worn.
Verdict : I will not return to massage in Newton Spa again even if someone pays for both the massage charge and the special service for me.

More details will be put up when i came back Sillypore in my summary.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 12-05-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
after you HJ then tonight you can still perform ha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-05-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
after you HJ then tonight you can still perform ha...
The girls are coming in 530pm,hehehe...dinner at 745pm (all in indo time).Surely within this time can definitely do at least 1 shot,hehehe...

The rest of the time after back from dinner would be...err...up to my stamina,hehehe....

The guys with me has other plans tonight...hehehe....

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 12-05-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now,thats a REALLY UNIQUE girl you got! FLOOD!!

I have yet to meet one like that. Hopefully one of these days i can find one....

*flood*

Now 1 more day for my upcoming Batam trip,all i could think of is the Batam girl "flood"...lol.
Maybe ponding lah. Not flood.

Thats why not all ceweks will let their tamu service them. If they keep flooding, they would be shag too. Just like some men too. BJ can make us cum too.

Thank you
Old 13-05-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7161 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your report. I often wondered how Newton Spa could be...
I was misled by the pretty sexy SYTs that crowd the disco at night. Wonderful!

Quote:
Exchange is 9870/SGD as of this post, across Formosa Hotel....

hmm...just came back from Newton Spa,took the 150k/1.5hr massage on VIP room.

Massage : 5.5/10
Girl age : 23 year old
Looks : 7/10
Room type : VIP with toilet bigger than Formosa toilet by about 6 times. Has a queen size bed,LCD TV and Karaoke system inside room. No bath tub,only showering area but only COLD water.
Facilities : Old and worn.
Verdict : I will not return to massage in Newton Spa again even if someone pays for both the massage charge and the special service for me.

More details will be put up when i came back Sillypore in my summary.
Old 13-05-2015, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 11
Yupo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYupo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYupo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

9th May part 2 (Afternoon)

After my massage which ended around 11.30, we went over to nagoya hill shopping mall, walked around, eat A&W and went back to hotel around 2pm. me and my friend took a nap till 3pm and i decided to try my luck again. but this time we will not ask taxi or ojek to take us to any joints. since from yesterday night we know a couple of joints already. We used the Wifi and access Sammyboy and browse nono's list of joints, and we found out that morena was the latest on the ban list. now we understand why the girls suck and so expensive.

So we crossed out morena and decided to find the joint that we went too with the chinese mami that was assuring to us. We connect to Wifi at formosa hotel, use Google map to route us to Indah Massge & the 1 infront of Furuma Hotel from our memory. We after we got a screen shot on our phone with the map, we went out and walked for 1hr to the 2 destinations but no luck we still cannot find the place, Furuma hotel closed down we found the hotel but the Furuma signboard Name was burned or blacked out. We went back to Formosa and try to recall, and search Nono's List again. we decided on Bunga Massage and A3 which is near DC mall but we can't walk there as it is too far. so after taking picture of google maps, we went out at around 5.30pm to taxi uncle and request to take us to DC MALL, paid 40k to a chinese uncle and he drop us off. we use the map to find the place and We found it. and Yes we found the chinese mami, it was Bunga Massage!

Went in there were 4 SYT and the rest were milfs price range from 1M ~ 1.5M, while we were chatting with the mami. there was this hot red hair girl damn slim, can speak chinese and tatoo on her body, Mami introduced her to us but my friend got turn off due to her tatoo. but she has a hot body, Mami says she went to taiwan before My friend passed and did not take any girls

a syt that caught my eye was sitting beside the red hair girl. i don't know why but i though why not her, so i told mami i choose her. she was wearing a yellow shirt her name was LISA. bargained as usual, 30mins inside talk and talk and talk still don't want to bring down the price. Mami say its the girl that wants the price. Fine Paid and told the mami to arrange the taxi for us and it was 30k back to formosa. BUt when she came out of the massage place. shit -_- i should not have choosen her, now she looks like a milf. then i saw the red hair girl come out WTF she is hot!!! and same price somemore!! oh well, when we got back to formosa at around 7pm , proceed to room, bonk her once, her hole was kinda short as in when u insert u can feel the end. this 1 kiss, hug and let u finger, ok not bad. Best is she keep saying no need condom since i cannot shoot fast. i'm like no way, and she keep teasing me no condom or condom drop inside. there was once we changed position she broke my cd with her fingers lucky i feel it and immediately change to a new one.

after that she ask for dinner can order, but i only left 100k she say ok, then she proceed to order ayam penyet delivery to my room. delivery man came within 30mins with 3 packets of ayam penyat, 1 for me 1 for her and 1 for my friend as he did not take any girls. 100k gone oh well... called my friend to come down and eat, using our hands, after dinner sat and watch tv awhile. around 9pm he left for his room, i went another round with her. try to make it short one due too she keep say no condom better. after the 2nd round, we keep burp and 30mins go toilet. And tell me story on friday night she was serving a singapore customer and she say the customer was drunk and keep vomitting which make her cannot sleep. and she keep touching my nipples. i told her she can go off anytime if she is not feeling well. as she keep touching me and burping and going toilet to pee every 30mins i'm like what?!?! i am feeling so uncomfortable now. she keep look at me try to get close to me. at 12MN finally she left. and i slept alone peacefully.

10th May

Woke up at 9am, watch a movie on tv, till 11.30am went down to counter to check out. Now this is funny, there is a singapore uncle wearing a red shirt at the counter puzzled on why he need to fill up a form with his address and contact information. The receptionist assures him that it is for information only. Then the uncle proceed to take out tons of cash and place like a few 100k notes on the table while holding like a bundle or 50k notes? we were like wow so brave just leave the money on table. what if ppl snatch.

Checked out. took a taxi to harbour bay, ate ayam penyet again at one of the eatery there and took the 2PM horizon ferry back to sillypore.

Last edited by Yupo; 13-05-2015 at 07:40 AM.
Old 13-05-2015, 03:01 AM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yupo View Post
We connect to Wifi at formosa hotel, use Google map to route us to Indah Massge & the 1 infront of Furuma Hotel from our memory. We after we got a screen shot on our phone with the map, we went out and walked for 1hr to the 2 destinations but no luck we still cannot find the place, Furuma hotel closed down we found the hotel but the Furuma signboard Name was burned or blacked out. We went back to Formosa and try to recall, and search Nono's List again. we decided on Bunga Massage and A3 which is near DC mall but we can't walk there as it is too far. so after taking picture of google maps, we went out at around 5.30pm to taxi uncle and request to take us to DC MALL, paid 40k to a chinese uncle and he drop us off. we use the map to find the place and We found it. and Yes we found the chinese mami, it was Bunga Massage!
Why not take an ojek and go straight where you want? Time is money. And 1 ojek ride is 10k only.
While you were going back and forth to connect to wifi and check maps, someone took best girls already...

Quote:
Woke up at 9am, watch a movie on tv, till 11.30am went down to counter to check out. Now this is funny, there is a singapore uncle wearing a red shirt at the counter puzzled on why he need to fill up a form with his address and contact information. The receptionist assures him that it is for information only. Then the uncle proceed to take out tons of cash and place like a few 100k notes on the table while holding like a bundle or 50k notes? we were like wow so brave just leave the money on table. what if ppl snatch.
How could you even think that someone at Formosa Reception snatches the money from the desk and runs away?? Do you think Formosa is the set of a Western movie?
If you forget your money in your room or on desk, the staff will collect and keep it for you.
Old 13-05-2015, 06:01 AM
Samster

5.02 am in the morning in Batam,hehehehe...and i am still awake.

I need some rest...

Good night Batam Info Thread.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 13-05-2015, 06:07 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
5.02 am in the morning in Batam,hehehehe...and i am still awake.
I need some rest...
Good night Batam Info Thread.
Yeah, too much writing. Time to sleep...!
Old 13-05-2015, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Yeah, too much writing. Time to sleep...!
Just want to share a joke,since you are still around.

The girl and me had a challenge,i told her so far only one booking joint girl can make me cum more than 3 times,and she took up the challenge and make me cum 4 times as of 5.02am....lol.

Ok,ok....you are right,time to sleep but free breakfast is another 45mins,hehehe...the official paid breakfast for our group later is 930am tho....

Good night.
5.15am (indo time)
13th May 2015

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 13-05-2015, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 11
Yupo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYupo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYupo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Why not take an ojek and go straight where you want? Time is money. And 1 ojek ride is 10k only.
While you were going back and forth to connect to wifi and check maps, someone took best girls already...
Motorcycle is dangerous after i see the accidents happened right infront of me in singapore.
Quote:
How could you even think that someone at Formosa Reception snatches the money from the desk and runs away?? Do you think Formosa is the set of a Western movie?
If you forget your money in your room or on desk, the staff will collect and keep it for you.

the thing is he left it there like stacks of 100k, and everyone was staring at him hahahahhahaa.
Old 13-05-2015, 07:47 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Just want to share a joke,since you are still around.
I am so far now... but I will be back next month, right after first days of Ramadan.

PS: Yes, ojek.
Old 13-05-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

Quote:
9th May part 2 (Afternoon)
. We after we got a screen shot on our phone with the map,
by the way, if you already loaded the map while in the hotel, it'll still be on your phone unless you really switch off the app (normal closing of the app doesn't switch it off). Since GPS works independent of wifi, you can still use the app to guide you to the desired location. No need to screenshot and then guess where you are on the map.
Old 13-05-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

Happy Massage 8 has moved. It is now directly opposite where its old address is. Appears to have lots of girls,some are very nice but pricing also very nice...mostly priced this way,1.25mil,950k,1.15mil,850k in non-even number.

MM Massage tho i have temporary ask bros to avoid this place seems to have quite handful of NEW NICE GIRLS,beware tho...i was told by the girl that OKT says girls can leave after 3 shots. Yes,i book my girl from MM yesterday and she just left after 4 shots at 6am. There's one girl at 1.8 mil and another at 1.5mil. Look-wise dont seems worth the price.

Saw quite a number of girls from Indah2 in Bunga Massage and being priced higher than Indah2. Gold Bird Girls still there. Quite a handful of overly priced SYT. 2 bros took a girl each from there. One was good,one appears to have attitude problem. They are priced like Happy Massage 8 and i also see the old lady mami from Happy Massage 8 there too,not the Chinese speaking one. Wondering if Happy Massage 8 and Bunga Massage is from the same management.

Indah2 has lesser girls now.

We went New Berry,but they entered and i didnt.

Goldbird is at their usual self,a bro took a girl from there. There was about 15 plus girls to choose.

Orchid was a fail with only 4 girls.

We didnt go to Dynasty99,Queen8933,Bluemoon,Memory and Shelina....yet.

According to some source,New Berlian may not be completely closed and may get a name change with a different location in future. I will need to try to find out more or if anyone during their future travel to Batam get to see it again can then update.

So much for the joints.

I also found a 24hour Massage place,hehehe...will update later.

Getting ready to bring the bros with me for breakfast at Penuin Market.

Bye for now.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 13-05-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
J
The girl and me had a challenge,i told her so far only one booking joint girl can make me cum more than 3 times,and she took up the challenge and make me cum 4 times as of 5.02am....lol.
You the man...total 5 wet cums plus afternoon hj...super young man...clap clap clap...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread