The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
the last thing i said, on the phone to her was CCB and she said thank you.
You really the KNN! Anyhow scold people.

You back in HK already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
The SGP gals working there must have their reason, we should help them.
Yes let's support our fellow citizens.
Old 28-08-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
You really the KNN! Anyhow scold people.

You back in HK already?

Yes let's support our fellow citizens.
Tony;

Well, it is a sure way to test whether they are our own. Yes, I was in CP on Wednesday and stayed there for 1 night. Came back last night.

Hey! What is our score? I think I am now leading by 7 - 0 liao. Me going to SZ in a while. Recce mission and meet some people. Come quick leh!
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 28-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Tony;

Well, it is a sure way to test whether they are our own. Yes, I was in CP on Wednesday and stayed there for 1 night. Came back last night.

Hey! What is our score? I think I am now leading by 7 - 0 liao. Me going to SZ in a while. Recce mission and meet some people. Come quick leh!
KNN laugh at me is it?

Now in Tokyo nose bleed + sperm rush to brain. Oogle at CFM face Jap OLs, students, MILFs, etc. Must go public toilet to PCC like a pervert liao. Hahaha.

You very song hor. Every other day go into China.
Old 29-08-2009, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Citi-gem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys i am in Hong Kong now. Any bros wanna go for adventure together pls pm me.
Old 30-08-2009, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes View Post
Bro Sebast97, will u b in hk next month? I may head there on the 10th.
Bro. You confirmed trip? If so, I will come out of retirement and join you with your HK gals for some luck :P
Old 30-08-2009, 06:58 AM
Samster

rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citi-gem View Post
Hi guys i am in Hong Kong now. Any bros wanna go for adventure together pls pm me.
PM sifu WKK. He will guide you around!
Old 02-09-2009, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kryptson2004 is Cool - loads of Potential

Visited Fuji some weeks ago, supposed to try the lady on 19th floor but someone was waiting outside when i was there. Ended going up one or tow floor to 20th or 21th floor (cannot really remember liao) and saw a Taiwanese-HongKonger by the name Kelly. Tried her out and realised that she was new in this.

Kept looking at herself in the mirror when BJing me and her skill was not impressive. Had to end up HJing me instead.

Suggest that brothers give sometime for her to learn the trade before visiting her.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citi-gem View Post
PM Bro WKK.....he is currently very free in HK :P
Old 05-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
PM Bro WKK.....he is currently very free in HK :P
waikeekee is not just free in HK but very very free! LOL.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
waikeekee is not just free in HK but very very free! LOL.
Don't like that leh! Now everybody know liao! Siow Liao!
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 05-09-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yukoyuko69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what are the operating hrs?
Old 05-09-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't like that leh! Now everybody know liao! Siow Liao!
KNN you still in hotel room huh?

PM you the CP BBS contacts liao.
Faster go and try. Early bird catches the worm!
Feedback to me if the mummies give bad recommendations.
Next week I go down and F them verbally for spoiling my reputation and blacklist them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukoyuko69 View Post
what are the operating hrs?
What talking you?! Want to ask for info also be more specific lah.

7-11 stores open 24 hours a day.
MTR stops operating around 12am+.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Boost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning Boost;

Next time when you come to Hong Kong, try to have 2 more free days to go up north. You should visit SZ and DG. I am not saying the WL's at 141 are not good, in fact they are many good ones. Just that, in SZ and DG, you will experience something entirely different which you will not regret trying.
Good morning bro waikeekee,

SZ/DG too far for me bro... my work only allows me to travel nearer city area. Tough.
Havent even had time to sample the famous hong kong duck (real one la not those trans)! Cos I always go to Fuji and the other buildings to browse.

Got once a WL slam the door behind me when I dont want to enter her room! She was wearing those naughty teacher kind of outfit with black rim glasses. She must be some sort of ang pai la, but not my cup of tea. Haha.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold

last thurs went to Fuji Blgd with 2 frens, first time experiance .. went up lvl20 and start knocking the door and all the way down to lvl1. After confirm which gal we want then go to the lvl again..damn...all occupied liao .. haiz .. so dun wait if u see nice wan hor.

since first time there n dun know the rule, i saw a door with tag " part time singapore" , hmm take out hp and shoot the tag ... within 2 seconds .. 2 gals came out n start swearing at me .. why i took the picture la and bla bla bla .. i keep say sry also no use n delete the pic in front of them.. nb, still treaten me wanna report to the security downstair. my fault. their slang seem sporean or msian ...
Old 09-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m3m3m View Post
last thurs went to Fuji Blgd with 2 frens, first time experiance .. went up lvl20 and start knocking the door and all the way down to lvl1. After confirm which gal we want then go to the lvl again..damn...all occupied liao .. haiz .. so dun wait if u see nice wan hor.

since first time there n dun know the rule, i saw a door with tag " part time singapore" , hmm take out hp and shoot the tag ... within 2 seconds .. 2 gals came out n start swearing at me .. why i took the picture la and bla bla bla .. i keep say sry also no use n delete the pic in front of them.. nb, still treaten me wanna report to the security downstair. my fault. their slang seem sporean or msian ...
They've miniature cameras planted outside so they can see you from their CRT monitors. Haha.

You should learn from bro waikeekee and scold them back KNNCCB! See if they understand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1