The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-11-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 19
blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by edack View Post
For some ( came across phinay esp but not all) ,the tears for some are easily to touch your hearts(similar experience).Just think she can easily raw ,and she mentioned q from bros. She will definitely go for others in shortest time with or without you.
And you cant be sure as you are not always with them also (some are fantastic liers and stories tellers )that she already being bed by others even when you are two together.Just that you don't know .
Truth prevails even when you had feelings of love.Dont forget some being married before so they knew how.Thus bro ,your decision to take as being manipulated for their long term gain is their ultimate goals.
Bro
Thanks for this but totally she dun wan money at all (no top up no cash no meals nothing) jus wan me show care and concern so i am thinking what she gain? The only gain is free sex for me lol.
Old 08-11-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Like what you said there. So true! I tried some other dating apps. Usually 4-10 matches a week. Most of them straight unmatch after i pop the first convo line T.T Others that didnt unmatch dam hard to sustain convo for me... Quite curious why so hard to match pretty girls so i asked one of my match. She said usually like over 90% of her matches convo outcome will end up become dtf thats why mostly they swipe left. Finding a good match is so hard for me

What is dtf?
Old 08-11-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 7
PrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirlgirl View Post
What is dtf?
Down to fornicate
Old 08-11-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
sure, u can bonk her provided u pay her for the bonk too....beside the hourly wage she working...but pls respect her if she reject your bonk propose
Ya, communicate properly and with video proof or else, u see the news.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...r-photo-toilet

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...rime-jail-fine

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...wants-12043934
Old 08-11-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheat View Post
Last weekend suddenly due to conscience wanted to break with the gf maid. This maid always want to raw me but i reject thus far but got plans to raw liao. But then she shocked over the breakup and cry one week. Wa biang then no choice now got back again cos i also thinking quite hard to find another one that is loyal and never ask money one. Also she showed me michat flooded with bros queuing up but she always never reply. Also sometimes need her to help me release. So decided to keep first for now anyone else with such dilemma?
She reply to those bro u also not aware
sticky crying scarely ,some even threaten commit kill themself.
that why i didnt dare to tried unless sibei chio until cannot control
Old 09-11-2019, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrengrii View Post

Any bro tried this maid before? Any feedback?
A gem u found!!!
Old 09-11-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etkwan View Post
A gem u found!!!
Yes gem but have price tag
Old 09-11-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
RexChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Yes gem but have price tag
How she quoted?
Old 09-11-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

today drop by paya lebar mrt area 5pm , walk n dun see many maid.only see a few sitting

does it mean sat reason or i outdated
Old 10-11-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29227 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
today drop by paya lebar mrt area 5pm , walk n dun see many maid.only see a few sitting

does it mean sat reason or i outdated
There are 2 reasons that you didn’t take note of when you want to meet these FDWs.

1. Most of the FDWs are off on Sunday & only a hand-full are off on either Saturday or weekdays.

2. You have reached Paya Lebar MTR at 5pm, this is the timing where most of the FDWs are preparing or on their way back home. Their curfew time is mostly 6-8pm.

3. The best timing to meet these FDWs is between 10am to 12noon as they will leave their home at about 9am to 11am. Therefore, they will reached their gathering points at about 1-2hrs later as it depends on where they’re staying.

Hope you will now have a better understanding on what is the timing to meet them. Of course, there are still many other pointers that you will need to read through many previous postings as contributed by many of the bros who constantly fishing these FDWs.

Hope to see your success FR story & scoring with her. 😊
Old 10-11-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
There are 2 reasons that you didn’t take note of when you want to meet these FDWs.

1. Most of the FDWs are off on Sunday & only a hand-full are off on either Saturday or weekdays.

2. You have reached Paya Lebar MTR at 5pm, this is the timing where most of the FDWs are preparing or on their way back home. Their curfew time is mostly 6-8pm.

3. The best timing to meet these FDWs is between 10am to 12noon as they will leave their home at about 9am to 11am. Therefore, they will reached their gathering points at about 1-2hrs later as it depends on where they’re staying.

Hope you will now have a better understanding on what is the timing to meet them. Of course, there are still many other pointers that you will need to read through many previous postings as contributed by many of the bros who constantly fishing these FDWs.

Hope to see your success FR story & scoring with her. 😊
Bro for sharing, this is really spoon feeding lah. But I'm sure now you mailbox is flooded with people asking you specifically which part of the mall, how to fish the helpers, where to bring the girl to find hotel. Only never ask you how to piak the girl
Old 10-11-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

About how to piak the maid, I found most of them didn't like foreplay. Once strip, they eagerly want to put your cock in and shake non stop.
Old 10-11-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
About how to piak the maid, I found most of them didn't like foreplay. Once strip, they eagerly want to put your cock in and shake non stop.
guess must those heavy weight milf not those syt

guess im too late now as already 2pm
Old 10-11-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
koolbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoolbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoolbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Pls advice how to pick one @ LP

Have been wandering around LP quite number of times and see may sitting in crowds. when tried to approach anyone, result was not positive. Any senior bros pls advice how to find one who is willing to do and how to approach them with. I am still trying my luck in LP.
Old 10-11-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 19
blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Yes you are right that is what i experienced too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1