The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2009, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mild-7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

anh oi, dang o dao? cibai hor bo, oo lan jiao gor bo? i'll be in hcmc this weekend...
Old 26-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cubic1972 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi boss ktv

hey,

you guys know if the boss ktv's girls are clean? any reports of STDs or HIVs? just wanna be sure before i head on there....with protection of course...
Old 26-11-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 16
SING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dear Naemlo,

I yahoo messenger with Hanh. I told her I angry cos the last day she didnt come to bring me look see look see as promised. She said xin loi nhieu nhieu...hehehe
Old 27-11-2009, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SING_IN_HCMC View Post
Dear Naemlo,

I yahoo messenger with Hanh. I told her I angry cos the last day she didnt come to bring me look see look see as promised. She said xin loi nhieu nhieu...hehehe
She a bit kkdd...

1) She SMS with various mobiles.
2) SMS me 2am and 8am.
3) SMS me cafe in the afternoon, I replied ok and asked her where n time, she disappear.
4) Days after, she called me at about 3am and also SMS me and dunno who am I.

troi oi
Old 27-11-2009, 12:32 AM
Samster

SING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
She a bit kkdd...

1) She SMS with various mobiles.
2) SMS me 2am and 8am.
3) SMS me cafe in the afternoon, I replied ok and asked her where n time, she disappear.
4) Days after, she called me at about 3am and also SMS me and dunno who am I.

troi oi
Huh?
Troi oi.
Maybe kena short-circuit roi. If so, I really cant see any such indications when I was with her.
Like that maybe better siam liao....sekali a nut case or like our Ms Spore Ris Low - split personality!
Old 27-11-2009, 12:35 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SING_IN_HCMC View Post
Like that maybe better siam liao....sekali a nut case or like our Ms Spore Ris Low - split personality!
Better siam a bit... kkdd... I also deleted her mobile.
Old 27-11-2009, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 17
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here is my FR in Hanoi:

Arriving Hanoi around 9pm, I immediately called girl A. She promised that she will go to meet me in Hanoi that night and went to Ha Long Bay together tomorrow. It turned out that she stood me up and did not want to come. Plan A failed.

The second day, called girl B as my backup plan. Wrong number! I should have checked more carefully when I was in Singapore.

OK. Call girl C, Ha. She is my last back-up. She immediately agreed that we can meet at 2pm. She arrived on her motobike, and took me for sightseeing. She was very nice and took me to different places such as Ho Tay. We had dinner together which cost around 200k. After the dinner, she accompanied me to buy some clothes because it was very cold in Hanoi.

After that, I hop on her motobike again and suggested that we can go to drink coffee. She said she cannot sleep if she drinks coffee. I asked where she wanted to go, and she said "hotel". Wow. Now I am "Riding a tiger and cannot get off easily". Anyway, arrived in a "Nghi Nha" (small hotel) 10 min later. She seemed to know that place well. After going in the room, I said I didn't prepare condom. She said don't worry, I prepared roi. Sigh, she really plans to "rape" me when she came to see me. She asked me to undress and bath with her. I asked how much she wants? She said how much also can. She hasn't done it for long time so feels very itchy. That is why she needs me. Anyway, the action starts, and she BBBJ me deeply. She knows her stuff well! Then we changed multiple positions and I really felt I was raped by her because she is very active. This is the first time a girl takes the first move but I also feel very excited. After 1st round finished, rest for a while, and the 2nd round started. This time she also BBBJ me first but I cannot stand it so I CIM. What a unforgettable experince!

Damage: 500K for her and 120K for the room.
Look: 5/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Yes
Old 27-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Posted2Hanoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In the mood for random musing because I am stuck in the office in ulu province while my counterparts in Singapore are enjoying their public holiday...

Been spending a lot of time at the more up-market KTV joints recently (because most of my friends seem to graviate towards those places rather than the local bia om) and I must say that I have become quite a fan of Hanoi Hotel and Fortuna (tho I have only been to Fortuna 3 times ever since I started working here).

Both places have very friendly mamasans and many girls to choose from. Hanoi Hotel even has an all-you-can drink promotion US$48++ which includes the sit-down charges for the girl. For heavy drinkers, this is a god-send!

I have also become a fan of girls from Central and Southern Vietnam. I love their personality. Hanoian girls are cold, aloof and it takes just too much time and resources to cultivate KC with them. And then after you become more than friends with them, they seem to want to dominate the relationship! I guess you dun call them lions of Hadong for nothing.

BBBJ joints in Hanoi are also very unique and shd be a must-go, must-see place for cheongsters in Hanoi! Exciting places not for the faint hearted. The other day, Deptrai and I passed by one pink-light Cat-toc joints on Yen Phu street and I was very surprised to see some attractive girls in there. May go investigate next week and write FR. Hanoi thread FR very few recently :P

Weather in Hanoi is getting very erratic, cold last week and warm the last few days. A lot of my staff falling sick. I am still going strong because of all the ruou and vang that I drink every night (I love Gin and Macallen)! hahaha 9 days consecutive alcohol consumption already...sometimes I just can't stand to be too sober...

I am also trying my hand at charming girls at Relax II. Very challenging and very fun. You dun really get anywhere but the process can be very entertaining. I am currently sianing one of the hennessy promoter girls who look quite cute and intelligent as well as one of the waitresses there. Found it useful to make them think that you are not desperate and popular with other women as well.

Anyway, end of random rambling.

Posted out.
Old 27-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posted2Hanoi View Post
In the mood for random musing because I am stuck in the office in ulu province while my counterparts in Singapore are enjoying their public holiday...

Posted out.
Excellent jamming! I tried to up you but the message says I already up you before so cannot!
Old 27-11-2009, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posted2Hanoi View Post

xxx

Posted out.
Wah, seems you all having good time....
Old 27-11-2009, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Excellent jamming! I tried to up you but the message says I already up you before so cannot!
U try me loh.... I miss u...
Old 07-12-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be in hanoi on 10th dec onwards..any bros kind to meet up PM me please..and anyone can i contact in case things doesnt go smoothly...thanks a lot
Old 07-12-2009, 06:29 PM
Samster

banben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Posted..

Where is this Relax II about...and wheres the location and demages..Im currently in Hanoi staying at the 'S' and they dont allow tapao stuff into hotel...ha.

Ban
Old 07-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
will be in hanoi on 10th dec onwards..any bros kind to meet up PM me please..and anyone can i contact in case things doesnt go smoothly...thanks a lot
Thanks for you PM bro, unfortunately I will be in HCMC instead. The other seniors will help protect you from any ferocious viet congs. Just have to PM them.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 07-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Samster

sonnam80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys, if u need contact , maybe i can help you guys, but doesnt gurantee she will do it for sure, it is all depends on her mood and schedule, as far as she told me, she accepted one of the guys that I intro, well, apparently, it means she turned down quite a few.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1