The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 19
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
maybe you should make plan for one also
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Are you offering to help me???? Serious question hor......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

brudder kt intro to me oso ley.........
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 19-06-2016, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
I have a feeling you talking about bro makashi.

Last I heard he has a new job and got harassed by the aunties there he lost 50 kg.
shhhh...better dun say too loud here...

Use pm...if discuss about fat person...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 19-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

This s the yellow bus.

Quote:
Ok..some info..

This inside the bus 109. New service from airpork to Ben Tanh only 20 k dong.

This bus is new..comfortable..plenty space fr luggage and best of all have free wifi !

may zap and remove post

Old 19-06-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
shhhh...better dun say too loud here...

Use pm...if discuss about fat person...
Okok..I say he well rounded.
Quick witted with a big heart too.
Heard he jus celebrated his BD so Happy BD to him.

May he remain rounded and the world rounds him. Whatever that means.
Old 20-06-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
big group need to tell mummy in advance...otherwise not enuf stork...

ever managed 10 pax group and each sat 2 gals...total 32 person in a big room...havoc and turn the room into disco...with disco lighting etc...

You can find such big KTV room in Wetnam meh???? Even the Catwalk so-called biggest room maybe can accommodate max 20pax nia nia The only cuntries I encounter the KTVs can seat so many pax is only in Cheena & Campuchia. Even the biggest one I found in Binh Duong maybe can seat 30pax but extremely squeezy liao & few will have to sit on individual stools

Our group already have many KTV outings more than 10 kaki in the past but the main problem is actually the hit rates, cause each bro select out of 10 VBs maybe 2 or 3 is suitable, for me this type of super fussy type maybe 1 out of 10 VBs is suitable So if you have 10 pax you will need at least a group of 40 to 50 VBs to select from unless you tell me all is super chin-chye simi sai also can sit

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-06-2016, 08:49 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just tcss...base on my sexperience...no malice involved...serius mah hv fren too fat to fit...need special chair...also broke the chair...

Thats why sometimes in cyberspace want to chak also must be diplomatic cannot be too direct

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 20-06-2016, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
see see...lame excuses...anyway hua hee jiu hor...

Explained twice to you logically but you still say lame if I am that particular about points I would have started accumulating/exchanging points years before you joined SBF and not now liao

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-06-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
you meant America club...030 still there...

Of cos its America mah cos you said its closed and I replied it have been converted to a retail floor mah

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-06-2016, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
serius ha...dun shower for a day I cannot tahan...tok about dun shower for days...your darling can allow meh...

ok...continue next week...till we tcss on Monday...

Can.............................cos no more darlings liao huhuhuhu

Cheerios.........SS08 ^_^
Old 20-06-2016, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dun lidat lah..bro smallplayer knows one of my pastimes is making organic soap. I deal with a lot of essential oils and scents mah.

So I have a stronger nose? or issit more sensitive sense of smell.

Either way..I still human lah..nobody likes bad smells.

The worst turn off in a girl is she has bad odour mah..whether from the mouth..body or pussy. Tio Bo..

Dun lidat lah I tok cok nia nia........

BO in a VB means I will reject straightaway liao dowan to take the risk bring back and then discover she got CCB

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-06-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Test..test. Test upload.

Simple but delicious food.

Other thread kpkb..here maintain peace ok.

Here we all got proper permits so no worry kpkb

I just went to read the other thread and OMG!!!!!!!!

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-06-2016, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok..some info..

This inside the bus 109. New service from airpork to Ben Tanh only 20 k dong. Bus 152 or the green bus is 5k..still operating.

This bus is new..comfortable..plenty space fr luggage and best of all have free wifi !

Not bad hor looks like the new Sinkie buses

Got any that is from Sinkie MRT stations to Ben Thanh bo???? largi best if only 20k dong

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-06-2016, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
brudder kt intro to me oso ley.........

Shoo shoo go away dun cum kachiao my kangtao ahem Kangtuo...... otherwise take Q lumbar

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-06-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
You can find such big KTV room in Wetnam meh???? Even the Catwalk so-called biggest room maybe can accommodate max 20pax nia nia The only cuntries I encounter the KTVs can seat so many pax is only in Cheena & Campuchia. Even the biggest one I found in Binh Duong maybe can seat 30pax but extremely squeezy liao & few will have to sit on individual stools

Our group already have many KTV outings more than 10 kaki in the past but the main problem is actually the hit rates, cause each bro select out of 10 VBs maybe 2 or 3 is suitable, for me this type of super fussy type maybe 1 out of 10 VBs is suitable So if you have 10 pax you will need at least a group of 40 to 50 VBs to select from unless you tell me all is super chin-chye simi sai also can sit :cool

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

haha...we leave this topic to discuss when we meet at check in counters...say here also no use...hard to believe...

may zap and remove post

Old 20-06-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thats why sometimes in cyberspace want to chak also must be diplomatic cannot be too direct

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
really no malice...anyone can say anything in cyberspace...best dun know each other so dun feel anything bad...

may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1