The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
fartfetish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,do u know which public hair belong to which chio woman
so far my shit samples and hairs all from woman i dated or colleagues/ex colleagues
I watch them to confirm my chances are higher it belong to them
Old 06-03-2015, 03:49 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fartfetish View Post
so far my shit samples and hairs all from woman i dated or colleagues/ex colleagues
I watch them to confirm my chances are higher it belong to them
Can tell more,how u get from dated or colleagues/ex colleagues

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 06-03-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
fartfetish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Can tell more,how u get from dated or colleagues/ex colleagues
dated easy, just pluck during sex and when they use my toilet
sometimes i tell them my toilet flush spoil and throw into the bin. after that i collect. sometimes got shit, sometimes urine stain

colleague is by chance, sometime they leave behind residue n hair
or i come up with plan, like the one i previously post
Old 06-03-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dated easy, just pluck during sex and when they use my toilet
sometimes i tell them my toilet flush spoil and throw into the bin. after that i collect. sometimes got shit, sometimes urine stain

colleague is by chance, sometime they leave behind residue n hair
or i come up with plan, like the one i previously post
Got any pixs of their neh neh & pussy to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 07-03-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier_x View Post
Hi Bros... I have been reading this forum since the olden Sammyboy days... Hardly post any thng before but Iafter reading this thread.. I would like to post something which I did last yr.
I am working in this place where there are many china operators... and I am quite close to this one. She's about 155cm and 40kg, very petite gal. Long silky hair but as for looks, not very pretty... but she has a very gd body. Anyway, she's already back in China and won't be coming back Sg again. There were 2 occasions and here are my stories:
Story 1:
She just broke off with her bf who work in the same place as us. As I was very close to her, she came and look for me and talk about her stories quite frequently. In my mind was... what the fuck, I just wanna think of a way and get advantage of u someday... So one fine day, my chance is here. She told me that she wanna drink beer / liquor as she felt sad. I said ok and in my mind was "wat the fuck.. gd chance!!"... So I brought my bottle of jack daniel n drove all the way down to her hostel at jurong n pick her up... I went to 7-11 to buy 2 cans of beer some more... then I drove her to the end of old lim chu kang to drink... down there at night no one at all... Once reached there she started to drink, and what do u know... she's drunk just with 1 can of beer... I pretended to stop her drinking, but she started to become crazy n kept pushing me away... then i hack care n i just grabbed her breast, touched all over her body n kissed her... then I carried her back into my car and pulled her t-shirt up and kissed / sucked her breast, did soem light fingering on her too... After tt also damn scared tt she's know what I done to her so I stopped in the end... We sat in the car for quite long until she's sober... and asked me to drive her back.. She didn't mentioned anything so I guess she dunno what I've done to her..
Story 2:
Another chance came when she asked me to go for drink again... I brough my same Jack Daniel and drove her to another place.. some ulu multi storey carpark at jurong. Now this time she drank my JD instead of beer. She got drunk quite fast. Now I drove her back to my home instead (I stay alone and she actually been to my house and stayed with me once before but we didn't do anything... wasted!!!). Once at my place, I pushed her to my bed... I wanted to make her more drunk n didn't want her to wake up.. So I had JD in my mouth n transferred it to her mouth (like kissing) and forced her to drink it... She coughed but I didn' care... I didn't strip her naked as I am afraid she will wake up... so I just pulled her dress up and wow.. nice butt with triump panty... (Didn't know a poorly paid china operator will but such panty)...I licked her pussy and smelled it... Damn!! The feeling was shiok!!! Then I pulled down her top n sucked / kissed her nipples.... I wanted to fuck her while she's asleep but decided not to... Then I buay tahan and wanna clear my load... Saw her nice sweet small lips and wanted to cum in her mouth... but didn't do it as I'm afraid she can taste it when she's awake... So in the end I cum on her legs and tighs.. then used my fingers to get some of my cum and rubbed it in her mouth... Then I kissed n frenched her... Damn Shiok... Doing all these without paying any money... n somemore she's those decent n clean type... Hahahaha Next morning when she woke up I pretended nothing has happened n drove her back to her hostel...
There's actually more details for mmy stories above... but too lazy to type and also afraid that u bros will get bored reading long stories... So cut short as much as I can... Now tt china gal is back in china now.. Can't hv such experience anymore.... Hmmm... now writing these stories I also feel like DIY myself now.. hahahaha... Hope u bros out there like my stories... but I don;t think my actions are pervert enough....
PRc are very open to sex.

You could have just gone further.

But well, this was almost 10 years ago.
Old 07-03-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
thank u

i am always trying ways to collect shit sample or pubic hair from chio woman
Actually you can try buying them from girls?
Old 07-03-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontknowwhat View Post
The best is still when screwing someone else gf/wife, then their SO calls. My last gf was also married, den standard la , always lie bout whereabouts. N the husband always calls when we r in hotel, duno y always so zhun. Always wanna full speed if she picks up but she always ignore. Sian, hence nv done.
My ex FB was married ... her hubby called a few times when we were ... she answered.

I never have that fantasy though.
Old 08-03-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A few of my ex fb are all married. Never had the intention to speed up when their hubby called. Don't want to tak the risk of breaking up their marriage. We were just using each other to get what we want. But it's different when their boss or clients called.
Old 08-03-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hows this?

Old 08-03-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 24
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

what's that?
leaking milk?

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 08-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
xibigirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like this thread!
Old 08-03-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
what's that?
leaking milk?
It is what you think it is... yes breast pads with milk.

do up my points if you like it.
Old 10-03-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
hows this?

Nice one..since u pick those from ur work place toilet, any chance to know who they belongs to?..like which colleague juz given birth n nursing her kid? I use to get pads from a particular milf colleague years back in previous job..good to know whose items we using to wank..current job no more chance as gals toilet in 2nd floor n mine office in level 1 so my key acess level one only...
Old 10-03-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
It is what you think it is... yes breast pads with milk.

do up my points if you like it.
In my previous 2 jobs i get to play with the used pads of 2 female colleagues..0ne a milf with 2 kids in early to mid 30s..the other a newly married lady in late twenties...always looking forward to stay late in ofc n try find their used pad n their sweater to wank off..current job most sian..level one workshop office all men so female toilet convert to store n level 2 office for boss n acount,hr i have no keys to acess even work late...sad
Old 10-03-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
Nice one..since u pick those from ur work place toilet, any chance to know who they belongs to?..like which colleague juz given birth n nursing her kid? I use to get pads from a particular milf colleague years back in previous job..good to know whose items we using to wank..current job no more chance as gals toilet in 2nd floor n mine office in level 1 so my key acess level one only...
Yes of course I know. Not difficult yah since you know whom just came back from maternity. Don't just use them to wank off hahaa. If you wechat I'll share more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1