The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-07-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 15
Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!
Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Well there's no FR on this massage lady so I decided to commando, and went ahead to this massage place (spa) central, one word to describe terrible, all FR written @ http://sglonelyguy.net/bing-bing-massage/ fake, bros that want to go, go at your own risk....

Her phone kept ringing saying got a lot of customer, she kept looking at her phone....lots of crowd as its near central (CBD area) thus got quite a lot of people walking in and out. avoid at all cost for bros who are thinking of going...

http://sglonelyguy.net/bing-bing-massage/
Looks: 5/10 MILF
Body: 6/10 Slight tummy
Boobs:1/10 A cup with, body odor
Massage: 4/10
HDLY: never do
BJ: never happen
BM: N.A (boobs too small)
HJ: 5/10 SOP
RTM: NO way
Old 20-07-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tikobei79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Some old timer no mood to work and not much business, using phone not work related but likely chit chat with friends or worse play games, watch videos.
must be earn enough already
Old 20-07-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tikobei79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
She keeps changing photos.
Massage is ok. i would say 7 to 8/10
but when i touch her boobs she say cannot play nipple.
Then when i try to roam below she say my finger got sweat cannot touch inside. only can touch from outside the panties
Old 20-07-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
Iwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Richardonwc

Seem like your post is not reliable. Mainly you just post thing that you don't like or your personal target on the person.
Please restricts yourself on personal abuses on it.

Thank you!
Old 20-07-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Iwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Guys,

Thinking of trying Donna (LTD) but been seeing mixed reviews. Any honest FR or what i shld look out for if i book her? TIA
Miver,

Please read on the service before booking I will say.
I can say you should give it a try on her. I will say she really a beautiful girl I met. On my point of view.
Old 20-07-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
wah lau u make me happy for 10s hehe
hahaha! but this vivian is also very good lah.
I have her work phone contact saved in my phone book liao.
my weekly affair will be her for now :P
anyone wants her contact pm me lah. not so convenient to give out here.
I personally prefer such ML whom are genuine in their service and discrete. Parking also super convenient.
Be nice to the gems bros.
Old 20-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillbetherefor View Post
Richardonwc

Seem like your post is not reliable. Mainly you just post thing that you don't like or your personal target on the person.
Please restricts yourself on personal abuses on it.

Thank you!
I personally feel your posts even less reliable than his. Seeing as how your posts reads like a Google translate output, and your posting history just gives me a OKT type vibe and your recent MR on this Donna is the only one that differs from every other existing MR on her.

Maybe she has improved, maybe she has not, but you coming to her defense with your OKT style posts isn't going to help her business one bit and I'd personally rather believe the previous MRs on her.
Old 20-07-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Is up to you to believe.
Old 20-07-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
I personally feel your posts even less reliable than his. Seeing as how your posts reads like a Google translate output, and your posting history just gives me a OKT type vibe and your recent MR on this Donna is the only one that differs from every other existing MR on her.

Maybe she has improved, maybe she has not, but you coming to her defense with your OKT style posts isn't going to help her business one bit and I'd personally rather believe the previous MRs on her.

Thanks Bros for the opinions! Same Pen different strokes perhaps
Old 20-07-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

I'm currently looking at these girls and planning a trip nxt week.

https://newltdsg.net/bobo/
http://sglonelyguy.net/ying-ying-massage/
http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/3811.html

Am wondering, has anyone got FR on them. Just in case there are any bad experiences.
Old 20-07-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
The actual person of this picture is a japanese so I doubt it is her.

Donna has improved her standard and she's worth going for.
And she's not ugly in my own standards and I will rate her a high 8.5/10 in terms of looks.

To @richardongwc, your standard of looks is very high and you're probably as handsome as Andy Lau
Old 20-07-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/1671.html

Just a quick FR on a ML whom I feel deserves one.

Face: 7 (looks younger than pics)

Body: 7

Massage: 8 (decent)

BBBJ: 8 (hardworking)

Overall: 8 (worth it)
Old 20-07-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have not posted in a long while, so here's contributing to the community.
This is a small compilation of the MLs I have visited over the past 1-2 months.

Donna (LTD/SLG):

Face: 8.5/10 She is definitely young and pretty. Her smile is a killer.
Massage: 5/10 She is not trained in this, for sure. But does try to put in an effort
Boobs: 7/10: B-cupper
HJ:7.5/10 Pretty SOP. Nothing to shout about.
GFE: High. I would say she is a pretty straight talking girl. Good conversationalist.
RTM: Already did.

Given quite a bit of comments (good and bad) about Donna, I thought hers would be the first in this compilation since my impression of her is good. And even with the negative comments, trust me, she is V V HARD to book, and mostly are her regulars, which speaks volumes of her standard and popularity.

Ailee (QBJJ):

Face: 8/10 I think she looks younger than her age. And seriously nice features.
Massage/JG: 9.9/10 I rarely rates anyone that high, but her technique is truly good and therapeutic.
Boobs: N/A No idea.
HJ: Did not try
GFE: 8/10 Actually GFE not too appropriate a description. She is more like a friend.
RTM: Highly likely. Planning.

This lass has been here long enough to have a strong following. She is a true JG master and my visit(s) will be more for the therapeutic effect than anything else. People looking solely for the sensual should probably avoid trying and get disappointed.
Old 20-07-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
baby789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind soul could recommend ML provides footjob?
Old 20-07-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Memory (SLG)/Bobo (LTD):

Face: 7.5/10 Confirmed stamp chop SYT. Pretty looking sweet lass with short hair.
Massage: 7/10 Amateurish but packs in the strength.
Boobs: 7/10 Natural and firm. Feels more like a big A to a small B.
HJ: 7/10 Standard SOP. Not a lot of pattern.
GFE: 7.5/10 Another straight talking girl who has some depth in her thinking. Love chatting with her
RTM: Perhaps. But may want to try other first.

She is a short hair girl that caught my eye when I was looking through SLG. Location may be an issue for some as it is definitely not too accessible especially for people who don't drive. But guys should find her company a pleasant one.

Milly (LTD) - RTC:

Face: 6.5/10 Pleasant but somewhat mature looking.
Massage: 7.5/10 Not bad but not exactly professional
Boobs: 7.5/10 Big B to C I would reckon. Soft but not too saggy. Allowed sucking
HJ: 7.5/10 Would ask for feedback on how I would like it done. A bit more pattern than the usual
GFE: 8/10 V V pleasant girl to be with. A bit sad to hear that some bros didn't find their experience to be satisfying enough.
RTM: Did not manage to. Already RTC today.

Milly is a nice girl, really. And really hardworking. Tries v hard to please customers, already offering quite a bit more than what many other out there are offering, including full nude assisted bath, shoving her boobs to your face to let you suck and lick etc. Didn't really appeal to me that MUCH to seriously want to rtm but a decent experience overall.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1