The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-07-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Zoe (LTD)

Again... the photos... some are probably herself. Some are definitely not.
Please do not expect to see a slim, leggy girl.

However, massage is pretty well done with a proper massage bed.
Boobs are definitely also the highlight, big C, fairly firm and perfect to hold/grab.

But where fake photos are concerned, I never liked the feeling of being cheated somehow. So while she is pretty decent girl... RTM is a NO (plus the location).

Hanna (LTD)

Sorry, rushing through these reviews as I am a bit running out of time. LOL

As for Hanna... don't expect a looker. Figure wise she might have put on some weight though not considered a baby elephant.

However, massage is not bad and she is certainly v attentive on her services. The specialty, as many would have already known, is the ball sucking. That is pretty refreshing, of course, since most don't do that. But overall, I didn't find her attractive enough to want to relive the experience all over again.
Old 20-07-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1303 / Power: 21
ahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud of

Do NOT fall for this mei mei 美美 tel: 8709 2997
http://sglonelyguy.net/mei-mei-massage/

Fake photo stolen from Alisa
Her official IG is here

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
The actual person of this picture is a japanese so I doubt it is her.

Donna has improved her standard and she's worth going for.
And she's not ugly in my own standards and I will rate her a high 8.5/10 in terms of looks.

To @richardongwc, your standard of looks is very high and you're probably as handsome as Andy Lau
Old 20-07-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 18
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengseng View Post

Her official IG is here

Good one bro!
Old 20-07-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:

Her official IG is here

Tjhe photos got removed.. and replaced with new one.. like JUST only

Old 20-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post

Lol night and day difference.

As usual , always google search img , and rmb , if you see the photo so fucking chio and its 100/2/1 , usually something is fishy
Old 20-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Tryingonly86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried bing bing? Or any reviews somewhere?
http://sglonelyguy.net/bing-bing-massage/
Old 20-07-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 20
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post

Thanks! See liao, straight away no mood.
Old 20-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 10
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Raise questions about OKT and reliability of the website
Old 20-07-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Her official IG is here
Good job bro.... Honestly, who will believe such a chio bu doing massage in SG

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 20-07-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
Zoe (LTD)

Again... the photos... some are probably herself. Some are definitely not.
Please do not expect to see a slim, leggy girl.

However, massage is pretty well done with a proper massage bed.
Boobs are definitely also the highlight, big C, fairly firm and perfect to hold/grab.

But where fake photos are concerned, I never liked the feeling of being cheated somehow. So while she is pretty decent girl... RTM is a NO (plus the location).

Hanna (LTD)

Sorry, rushing through these reviews as I am a bit running out of time. LOL

As for Hanna... don't expect a looker. Figure wise she might have put on some weight though not considered a baby elephant.

However, massage is not bad and she is certainly v attentive on her services. The specialty, as many would have already known, is the ball sucking. That is pretty refreshing, of course, since most don't do that. But overall, I didn't find her attractive enough to want to relive the experience all over again.
Thanks bro for the MRs. Zoe was on my radar, guess can take off one from the list liao.
Old 20-07-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
Memory (SLG)/Bobo (LTD):

Face: 7.5/10 Confirmed stamp chop SYT. Pretty looking sweet lass with short hair.
Massage: 7/10 Amateurish but packs in the strength.
Boobs: 7/10 Natural and firm. Feels more like a big A to a small B.
HJ: 7/10 Standard SOP. Not a lot of pattern.
GFE: 7.5/10 Another straight talking girl who has some depth in her thinking. Love chatting with her
RTM: Perhaps. But may want to try other first.

She is a short hair girl that caught my eye when I was looking through SLG. Location may be an issue for some as it is definitely not too accessible especially for people who don't drive. But guys should find her company a pleasant one.

Milly (LTD) - RTC:

Face: 6.5/10 Pleasant but somewhat mature looking.
Massage: 7.5/10 Not bad but not exactly professional
Boobs: 7.5/10 Big B to C I would reckon. Soft but not too saggy. Allowed sucking
HJ: 7.5/10 Would ask for feedback on how I would like it done. A bit more pattern than the usual
GFE: 8/10 V V pleasant girl to be with. A bit sad to hear that some bros didn't find their experience to be satisfying enough.
RTM: Did not manage to. Already RTC today.

Milly is a nice girl, really. And really hardworking. Tries v hard to please customers, already offering quite a bit more than what many other out there are offering, including full nude assisted bath, shoving her boobs to your face to let you suck and lick etc. Didn't really appeal to me that MUCH to seriously want to rtm but a decent experience overall.
This memory might be worth a visit. There was a Memory in the past think at SLG also, fine lass with a great ass.
Old 20-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

A Quick MR on a new ML, Yi Yi (SGBeautyCastle & SGPRCPrincess).

http://sgbeautycastles.com/yi-yi-massage-hj-bbbj-sm/

http://sgprcprincess.com/model/yi-yi-2/

Looks (7.5/10): Pretty much like the photos (80%), SYT with little tiger teeth when smiling. Looks will grow on you.

Body & Figure (7.5/10): Big B-C cups with suckable nips, considered slim body with little extra fats and the best ass around this current batch (not the best ass I have seen though). Not bad at all.

Massage (6.5/10): Got experience, massage not bad and got kneel on back. But anyway the highlight is not here.

Sensual and BJ (8/10): Sensual done for a good 10 mins, nice teasing hand moves while lying face down. Catbath was not bad, pretty arousing. Capped BJ to follow, was done well with good suction. Finished off with a HJ while in 69 position. Roaming is 3.5G with panties on for me, not that bad lah.

Overall: Gentle voice young girl, with good figure and attitude. Slightly too gan jiong on the time management part but still acceptable. May RTM maybe before she goes back.

P.S. Seriously not much choices for this current dry season batch, or is it that we are too use to the higher standards of our regulars? Waiting for some of the old batch to come back. SIgh.
Old 21-07-2017, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
richardongwc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
From "Mica looks is really not bad, definitely one of the prettier ones in the current market." that you wrote in your earlier MR to "I don't really find her pretty", you change your mind pretty fast
YEA, after 2nd visit think overhyped because service till the same and for guys it's very common to keep finding new girls and find the older girls not so pretty. We are 花心!haha
Old 21-07-2017, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
richardongwc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
The actual person of this picture is a japanese so I doubt it is her.

Donna has improved her standard and she's worth going for.
And she's not ugly in my own standards and I will rate her a high 8.5/10 in terms of looks.

To @richardongwc, your standard of looks is very high and you're probably as handsome as Andy Lau

Everyone have different taste. Your liking may not suit mine. We are just giving our own personal opinions only.
Old 21-07-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
A Quick MR on a new ML, Yi Yi (SGBeautyCastle & SGPRCPrincess).

http://sgbeautycastles.com/yi-yi-massage-hj-bbbj-sm/

http://sgprcprincess.com/model/yi-yi-2/

Looks (7.5/10): Pretty much like the photos (80%), SYT with little tiger teeth when smiling. Looks will grow on you.

Body & Figure (7.5/10): Big B-C cups with suckable nips, considered slim body with little extra fats and the best ass around this current batch (not the best ass I have seen though). Not bad at all.

Massage (6.5/10)(
bro she stay alone?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1