The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 27-08-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 13
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngGiaThoung View Post
Must be tio bao already. Expected since she is so hot property
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoBoiSG View Post
Heard that 48 quit the job. Already go back vietnam
When I visited her last month.... she oredi informed me her contract is coming to an end.
She was undecided whether to sign another contract or go home as she had cleared her debt earned some money.

Looks like she took option 2.... wish her well and hope she dun squander away her hard earned money.
Old 27-08-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
aya90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you guys recommend some? service at least 7/10

my friends miss the b2b in jb before MCO. Back then have nuru gel massage but now dont have anymore

But they still like the b2b massage. Tried somewhere in johor jaya but the girls did not really do any b2b just hj and simple bj
Old 27-08-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Woshichaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before you read my 2 straight FR please promise dun laugh at me.
1st FR
First time trying Princess new outlet, initially book 21, when msg said off today. So recommend me new girl with photo v66 and promised is good. Photo looks really pretty. Tried full service 250rm. Went in room the paint smell very strong abit turn off and kind of hot.
V66 came in 30% off from photo but still not bad.
Begin will b2b around 2min went shower and start real action, wa she is damn fierce like a tiger trying to eat me move very fast with mouth and hand, especially hand and before I stopped her I suddenly miss fire. I also shock I usually last alottt longer than just by hand or mouth. And she like why so fast. Washed me up and tell me next time dun book Fs if I so fast, waste money. Walao damn malu.
Then I really not satisfied and I remember I book Ls2 v25, thou I cancelled in the morning but no reply so I take it no cancel. Walk over is like 1 min walk. And ask for my booking, luckily still available not canceled.
FR for 25
When she came in I really surprised she look 100% like the photo or actually is nicer in real person. Thou not really busty but I not into big boobs kind. First 30min massage no communication, quite good at massage I will say. Then proceed to shower and start to tease me abit, even try to tickle me but I not scare, and tickle her back. Like other bro say free roaming everywhere and she get quite wet easily. Due to just miss fire no long ago. I last quite long she change from bbbj to hand to bbbj to hand till I release again and shot a bit at her neck oops.
After that chit chat abit she really hard working didn’t rest work 11am-5am daily. And I think some bro say her breath maybe cos she no use mouth wash. Got abit la but not Jia lat. and she said she like SG the Merlion hahah. Good job to the bro bring her to SG.
Old 27-08-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woshichaoren View Post
Telegram search : Littlesaigon.
New outlet princess got Full service, $250/hr.
Current available number : 21 8 50 47 29 19 39 51
Trying 21 this Sunday.
I tried asking the counter, 19 doesn't provide FS, they are just girls available from LS1, or is it I not fated with her?

The new girls should know what's up, so I think the 60+ ladies will be willing to satisfy the hornier bros
Old 28-08-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
KappaPride123XD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Telegram search : Littlesaigon.
New outlet princess got Full service, $250/hr.
Current available number : 21 8 50 47 29 19 39 51
Trying 21 this Sunday.
How was 21? Nice?
Old 28-08-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Then I really not satisfied and I remember I book Ls2 v25, thou I cancelled in the morning but no reply so I take it no cancel. Walk over is like 1 min walk. And ask for my booking, luckily still available not canceled.
FR for 25
When she came in I really surprised she look 100% like the photo or actually is nicer in real person. Thou not really busty but I not into big boobs kind. First 30min massage no communication, quite good at massage I will say. Then proceed to shower and start to tease me abit, even try to tickle me but I not scare, and tickle her back. Like other bro say free roaming everywhere and she get quite wet easily. Due to just miss fire no long ago. I last quite long she change from bbbj to hand to bbbj to hand till I release again and shot a bit at her neck oops.
After that chit chat abit she really hard working didn’t rest work 11am-5am daily. And I think some bro say her breath maybe cos she no use mouth wash. Got abit la but not Jia lat. and she said she like SG the Merlion hahah. Good job to the bro bring her to SG.
Happy to bring 25 back to SG again.
We still have quite a few places we have been thinking of going.
Spoke to her about her breath again.
Apparently she has been having blocked nose.
Hence breathing from mouth. Which probably explained.
Went to find her today. Still that pretty cheerful playful SYT
No issue for me at all. Still left a happy man.
Old 29-08-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Woshichaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KappaPride123XD View Post
How was 21? Nice?
Went and was told 21 off. =.= and offered v66 with photo. And the story is on top.
Old 29-08-2023, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sufoxy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
During ZZ MCO days, almost everyone is doing FS since services is done inside the hotel rooms. But now that those days are over, guess the girls are more selective about who they offer FS to. My two cents.
Anybody can share who offer FS during MCO days?
Old 29-08-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sufoxy1 View Post
No.38. Petite syt and real tight. Tip her RM50 after the session.
Old 29-08-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 13
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sufoxy1 View Post
Almost everyone.... customers were few and hard to come by during MCO so everyone was going all out to please hoping these guys will rtf again.
Old 01-09-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
aya90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Before you read my 2 straight FR please promise dun laugh at me.
1st FR
First time trying Princess new outlet, initially book 21, when msg said off today. So recommend me new girl with photo v66 and promised is good. Photo looks really pretty. Tried full service 250rm. Went in room the paint smell very strong abit turn off and kind of hot.
V66 came in 30% off from photo but still not bad.
Begin will b2b around 2min went shower and start real action, wa she is damn fierce like a tiger trying to eat me move very fast with mouth and hand, especially hand and before I stopped her I suddenly miss fire. I also shock I usually last alottt longer than just by hand or mouth. And she like why so fast. Washed me up and tell me next time dun book Fs if I so fast, waste money. Walao damn malu.
This kind of girl better avoid. Good service girl will do it slowly and usually leave out 20-30mins for fj

walao b2b only 2 mins only

-------

only 21 nice? what about others? can recommend

21 always fully book thanks to you guys review haha
Old 04-09-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone knows why on the website got two V7? Looks different leh.
Old 05-09-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
shadowsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got FS from the shop? Can share
Old 05-09-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
Anyone knows why on the website got two V7? Looks different leh.
It is the same V7. But angle and with/without makeup makes a different

Everyone got different fantasy. Some like flat chest and some like shy act. She belong to this category.
Old 05-09-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Lately I saw a new girl V67. Definitely not SYT looks but her slim fair smooth legs in her Hot Pant with slight revealing butt cheek quite luring.

I heard she just arrived and yesterday could be her first session. Congrats to bro who got to cut the ribbon on her pant

If I no booking with my regular. I confirm change to her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1