The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-08-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thx bro.
Ya, I agree points are useless, i share to help other bros not waste $$$ on lousy mls, as how i have benefitted in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Points are useless one. Only affect if your post appear instantly or need moderator to approve. I gave you 16 points since I was the one that said "don't so kua zhang" and maybe caused you to tio zap. I still think a $10 NS50 voucher is still more useful than my useless 16 SBF points.
Old 04-08-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Usually you have to more or less confirm your timing and slot/booking before anyone will give you their address, real, fake or otherwise. The ones that reply like that either are new to Singapore and thus not sure of what's nearby, or really not worth the effort one. The seasoned and good ones would have known to reply with rough location once you confirm your timing.
Wah insider info bro?

Lucky i never kenna bot/spam before.

I don't like visiting a ML for the first time being blur about the location and where/how to enter. Feel very naked hanging around with a phone - or just guilty conscience!

But totally understand why the ladies do that.
Old 04-08-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Wah insider info bro?

Lucky i never kenna bot/spam before.

I don't like visiting a ML for the first time being blur about the location and where/how to enter. Feel very naked hanging around with a phone - or just guilty conscience!

But totally understand why the ladies do that.
If you visit enough ML like many of the bros here, you'll quickly find out their many patterns, and how they operate. Just that not many like to write about it to help newbies. Unfortunately, it isn't as easy as writing an FAQ, because this is a very very public forum, and thus because of its nature, if you write too much, too detailed about certain stuff, it's not just newbies that's reading, some blacklisted players and also the AV are also reading and adapting.

For using phone, just don't stand right in front of the condo gate and lift and use can le what. Many will just sit at bus stop pretend wait for bus, or any other place will also do, and just play any game since a phone is pretty prevalent in everyone's life now and playing game on phone is quite innocuous and still can see SMS/WeChat replies if you enabled prompts. A while back ago when Pokemon Go was still hot, one could have just pretended to be playing it and not arouse any attention to themselves.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Typical SOP for a ML when they decide whether to accept a booking depends on whether you have already stated your date and timing in your original message. If you didn't mention, and if they are the type that can easily fill up their time slots one, they usually don't bother to reply.
Yeah , I understand what you mean , I am not new to this.

Usually though , I simply msg some for 'location near where' , most will actually reply their location straight away w/o me actually confirming timing. Then after I confirm booking , its standard SOP which I already know.

Maybe today I suay or msg the 'newer' girls , actual replies are '一来就要地址' & ' 你是警察就不要来。' which I find really funny. Maybe the recent raids is getting them paranoid , but usually I will just move on to the next girl on my list.

Quote:
For using phone, just don't stand right in front of the condo gate and lift and use can le what. Many will just sit at bus stop pretend wait for bus, or any other place will also do, and just play any game since a phone is pretty prevalent in everyone's life now and playing game on phone is quite innocuous and still can see SMS/WeChat replies if you enabled prompts
Apartments / Condo still ok , real awkward ones are when they are at the hotel and you realize that you need room key to access the lift , so you must wait for them to pick you up.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnation89 View Post
Yeah , I understand what you mean , I am not new to this.

Usually though , I simply msg some for 'location near where' , most will actually reply their location straight away w/o me actually confirming timing. Then after I confirm booking , its standard SOP which I already know.

Maybe today I suay or msg the 'newer' girls , actual replies are '一来就要地址' & ' 你是警察就不要来。' which I find really funny. Maybe the recent raids is getting them paranoid , but usually I will just move on to the next girl on my list.

Apartments / Condo still ok , real awkward ones are when they are at the hotel and you realize that you need room key to access the lift , so you must wait for them to pick you up.
Interesting. Haven't been visiting new MLs recently so didn't know of this trend.
To be frank I also always ask ML for rough location first before asking for time to set appointment. Simply because I don't drive and I need to know where before knowing if I can actually reach a location by a certain time.
I have never met with any MLs thinking I'm police or refuse to give me though, most will just give rough area which is fine by me. Maybe my number track record good haha...
Old 05-08-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
Visiting old friend. Frequent chiong-er should know her. Amy from 2 yrs ago under our bro Haonan
https://www.sglonelyguy.net/guo-guo-massage

Location: Area G, not my fav place, but for her i will make an exception. Plenty of parking and near MRT. Sharing with her friend.
Face/Body: 8/10 Still a SYT, petite with b cup. Still as pretty as 2 yrs ago.
Massage: 8/10 For her small size, massage has good strength. She was working as a masseur back in China over the last 2 yrs so not rusty at all
Specials: 8.5/10. A teaser, though she offers 1x only, good enough for me as it's tiring to have 2x in 60mins.
GFE: 9/10. Excels at this, chat like old friends.
RTM: Definitely,
Similar experience too!
Visited her soon after realizing she's back!

Photos are her alright, though she may have put on a bit of weight since I last saw her.
But once u hear her voice and go thru the session u know it's her alright and what you have been missing abt her!
Sensual is where she excels, one of the most thorough and hardworking catbath you can find. Ample boobs that you can caress and suck.
3.5g roaming won't disappoint most of you. And we hugged and frenched like long lost lovers. Can see she is getting in the mood as well.
After releasing, she would still lie in your arms and rest in your embrace like a girlfriend would.
Well worth the money and time spent!
Old 05-08-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Interesting. Haven't been visiting new MLs recently so didn't know of this trend.
To be frank I also always ask ML for rough location first before asking for time to set appointment. Simply because I don't drive and I need to know where before knowing if I can actually reach a location by a certain time.
I have never met with any MLs thinking I'm police or refuse to give me though, most will just give rough area which is fine by me. Maybe my number track record good haha...
TBH, since he mentioned hotel girls, he might have been visiting girls from a previous advertiser that have since stopped paying and have their links censored by SBF, or not from the usual long term advertisers.

Some webmasters has been telling their girls that SBF is dead because of the DNS block and the only way forward is only advertising with them and getting info from them and forget about SBF.

But as we know, SBF is definitely not dead and as sammyboyfer himself have said, almost 80-90% of the traffic was back within a week of the domain change anyway.

So you can infer where the new girls are getting their "tips and tricks of the trade" from, especially for those lol "你是警察就不要来" replies.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
greatworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Similar experience too!
Visited her soon after realizing she's back!

Photos are her alright, though she may have put on a bit of weight since I last saw her.
But once u hear her voice and go thru the session u know it's her alright and what you have been missing abt her!
Sensual is where she excels, one of the most thorough and hardworking catbath you can find. Ample boobs that you can caress and suck.
3.5g roaming won't disappoint most of you. And we hugged and frenched like long lost lovers. Can see she is getting in the mood as well.
After releasing, she would still lie in your arms and rest in your embrace like a girlfriend would.
Well worth the money and time spent!
Cool, can french kiss somemore😗
Old 05-08-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
TBH, since he mentioned hotel girls, he might have been visiting girls from a previous advertiser that have since stopped paying and have their links censored by SBF, or not from the usual long term advertisers.

Some webmasters has been telling their girls that SBF is dead because of the DNS block and the only way forward is only advertising with them and getting info from them and forget about SBF.

But as we know, SBF is definitely not dead and as sammyboyfer himself have said, almost 80-90% of the traffic was back within a week of the domain change anyway.

So you can infer where the new girls are getting their "tips and tricks of the trade" from, especially for those lol "你是警察就不要来" replies.
Nah the hotel part is simply a reply to what the other bro was talking about being awkward while waiting for the girl. More related to dome1

Well if you want to know , the girl that send me the thing about being police is from slg but ya the other text was from a girl in wolf (which I assume is the censored site you are talking about)
Old 05-08-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well doubt it have anything to do with the number , I simply replied '不是' to her police question and got her address ...

Like why bother to even ask the question
Old 05-08-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnation89 View Post
Well doubt it have anything to do with the number , I simply replied '不是' to her police question and got her address ...

Like why bother to even ask the question
Lol that's funny... or can reply i am mata but mata also need to release mah...
Old 05-08-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatworld View Post
Cool, can french kiss somemore😗
Caveat is it depends. It depends on mood and whether you are familiar with her I guess. Don't complain or demand for it if you don't get it (cos it basically kills the mood I feel). Go for a few times and build up the chemistry is better
Old 05-08-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
jjason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
interesting, tarma with rainky
Any FR on the tarma? Keen to try out but turn off by the location.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pkerdeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi is mini from LTD still here?

http://www.liltigersden.com/mini/
Old 06-08-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried this busty ML ?
http://sglonelyguy.net/bobo-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1