The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2016, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
to be honest, after reading what happen on the eastwest mrt line. someone in the transport ministry or LTA really need to step down.
2 lives! Really wtf?! 2 young fellow singaporeans!!

so now should the minister or LTA head step down because their ministry or statutory board need to be held accountable? or they shouldnt step down because they are doing fine and their ministry or statutory board don't need to be held accountable?

what say you??
Please la.

14 yr old boy die they take their own sweet time you think they care bout twenty somethings?

You didn't pay attention to sgh case is it?
This garbagement got nil credibility n no transparency.

In a real world, theyll have to state what's the SOP.
How its not complied with.
Who's punished. Why. What's the punishment.

It's for the public to decide whether the punishment is proper n matter is resolved n closed.

Instead the garbagement just declare we dealt with it.
And public have to accept that's it.
Fucked up
Old 23-03-2016, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
Craz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Please la.

14 yr old boy die they take their own sweet time you think they care bout twenty somethings?

You didn't pay attention to sgh case is it?
This garbagement got nil credibility n no transparency.

In a real world, theyll have to state what's the SOP.
How its not complied with.
Who's punished. Why. What's the punishment.

It's for the public to decide whether the punishment is proper n matter is resolved n closed.

Instead the garbagement just declare we dealt with it.
And public have to accept that's it.
Fucked up
In the real world, all countries does the same things... It's never the public decide the punishment... The public decides who to become the govt to deal with these things and the public had decided Liao by voting in this govt... But u don't agree with the public, how? Why don't u tell us who u r so that the public u speak of can bring u to justice
Old 23-03-2016, 07:09 AM
Samster

Craz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spluder101 View Post
NO POLITICS!!!!!!!

If you want to write a erotic fiction encounter or best even got sex video of David Ong and his friend... Good... if not... please put your politics in other forums....
Totally agree... Since these CB started this and won't stop. Then I can't as well... I only rebut if these CB post, I'll never start
Old 23-03-2016, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Don't worry la. Spore got a bad rep overseas liao.
Everyone knows its a fake democracy.
Only garbagement believe their own bs pr.

So spore got tons of despicable politicians le.
Send 5 cops on 14 yr old boy. Die liao no response. Slowly reply n say wait somemore coroner inquiry.
We are so impressed.
So... Who the fuck r u?
When the top countries & institutions in the world give credit to Singapore.... Who r u to say otherwise? R u a fucking foreigner CB ?
Old 23-03-2016, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Did you even pass logic 101? WTF argument are you making.

David is one issue. Chee is another issue. How in the world did you even bring them together?

You clearly lack logically argument. And certainly, most clearly and most definitely, you lack any university education. Go back 2 squares and redo your education, please.
Just becos u r stupid, u can't see the moral links .... U can vote for whoever u want but u can't stop people from remembering how immoral this cheebye is and continues to be
Old 23-03-2016, 08:00 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Guys. All these in two words, is call voicing out.

But pls make it bigger. Make a big deal pls. PAP probably will listen if you guys can have a gentleman's behavour when you voice out.

To them. Not to each other.

Dont attack, dont throw out anger, email to mp ba. I think they need to hear some of these.
Old 23-03-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hahaha i really dont mind slapping LKY for some of the things he did. yes he is a great man did so much for Singapore but still deserve a slap or two for some of the things he did
I understand what u meant
Old 23-03-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
types of people will think this way,
1 - those jealous people who cannot make such money on their own becos they are not good enough.... but they think being a MP is a walk in the park
2 - troublemakers who wants to make people think that a mp is earning too much for the work they do....
[/QUOTE]

well say. people always jealous when I tell them I close deal every week. they then say I got connection or carry balls or etc etc.
this type of people damn siak suay to Singapore leh
Old 23-03-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha i really dont mind slapping LKY for some of the things he did. yes he is a great man did so much for Singapore but still deserve a slap or two for some of the things he did
Then what about u? For such a great man and all that he had done... U want to slap him?
What do u think u deserve? Even burning u in hell for eternity may not be enough for the sins u had committed...
Old 23-03-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craz78 View Post
Then what about u? For such a great man and all that he had done... U want to slap him?
What do u think u deserve? Even burning u in hell for eternity may not be enough for the sins u had committed...
To some LKY WAS great. To others he WAS just a politician. To me he is just a dead man.
Old 23-03-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

As dead as SEAJ

Old 23-03-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iluvdamilfs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvp View Post
In the same vein, so you dont mind PAP male MPs having flings, go geylang for FL, seducing female residents in their wards ? - after all this is their pte affairs u said .
As long as they do their job properly why not? No matter if PAP MP or opp some affairs are private.

What about the female MP's? Same standard for them, who knows how many screw around. If your 'female residents in the wards' are approachable for seduction and are married on top I think it's more a problem of the women and their integrity than the man.

David had to go because he embarrassed himself (and PAP) but the real skank in this game was Wendy Lim. Even after her husband complained she still had the guts to sleep around!! Unbelievable.
Old 23-03-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iluvdamilfs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skl8188 View Post
To some LKY WAS great. To others he WAS just a politician. To me he is just a dead man.
He was already dead while he was technically still alive.
Old 23-03-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skl8188 View Post
True... He is died...
And u will eventually too... the difference will be how many people r heartbroken becos of ur death... And what happens to u in your afterlife...
Old 23-03-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craz78 View Post
True... He is died...
And u will eventually too... the difference will be how many people r heartbroken becos of ur death... And what happens to u in your afterlife...
Cmon la. Dun need all this crap. There is other platform for that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1